[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /ck/ cook their ramen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170209-WA0006.jpg (2MB, 2368x4208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170209-WA0006.jpg
2MB, 2368x4208px
>>
>>8736415
With fresh herbs and a couple shakes of seasoning sauce not to forget the dry pepper for spice
>Asian ramen
>>
File: 1489214408045.jpg (76KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1489214408045.jpg
76KB, 472x472px
>>8736430

>With fresh herbs and a couple shakes of seasoning sauce not to forget the dry pepper for spice

Nah, Trick. Get one pack of noodles. We call them noodles here in Australia, NOT Ramen. I don't know what the fuck "Ramen" is but I looked it up on the Google and it's just NOODLES. How do I cook my noodles? Like a motherfuckin BOSS is how I cook my noodles.

BOIL THE KETTLE! Procure one pack of noodles. Crunch it up still in the bag into like, 8ths or whatever, you need those testicle sized noodle rocks. Open the bag and pour it into your food bowl.

Get a can of tuna. NOT the good stuff, you need the catfood grade-there might be dolphin in here- nasty as balls stuff thats filled with oil, and not the good oil either. My tuna tins are like 425gramms, I've never visited the third world so I can't convert that into whatever for you.

Pour half in with 20% of the oil and stir it around with your fork. Use your teeth to open the Beef flavour sachet that came with the noodles and sprnkle all of it on top.

KETTLE IS DONE! Pour the water into your tuna noodles food bowl till it is *almost* covering. Use a fork to shovel it into your mouth while reading /pol/

I dont believe in "mercury" either, so this is healthy AF. Don't like tuna? Stay fat you fat fuck I don't care.
>>
I prefer cup ramen over the blocks because of the dehydrated veggies and then I don't really add anything else to it.
>>
>>8736539
good post
>>
>>8736415
better than you
>>
>>8736415
+freshly cracked egg over the hot broth of noodles in bowl
drain most of the water off when both are cooked
+packet contents
+2 tbsp oily peanut butter
+1 dash of coconut milk/cream
+1 tsp red curry paste
stir and enjoy
>>
>>8736562
but there is barely any dehydrated veggies. You can add more veggies to it.
>>
>>8736415
I recently got into ramen. It's so easy, tasty and healthy. Literally just buy the noodle packs with flavoured stock then add all the vegetables I want and throw in a handful of tiger prawns and it's fucking amazing. I also bought some soba noodles (best noodles ever) and made stock with chicken stock, miso paste, fish sauce and soy sauce. Was spectacular!
>>
>>8736539

>reddit "omg im SO FUCKING EDGY" language
>reddit spacing

fuck off back to your shithole you dingo fucking convict.
>>
>>8737180
Kudos for even bothering to read that bait.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.