[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my piggies... Made some with more dough and some with less.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 20170326_203823.jpg (638KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170326_203823.jpg
638KB, 2560x1440px
Rate my piggies... Made some with more dough and some with less.
>>
>>8735016

wow it looks like you wrapped cocktail wieners with canned pillsbury biscuit dough.

pigsinablanket/pigsinablanket.
>>
>>8735016
Send me some
They look tasty
>>
>>8735030
Oh good god I accidentally watched this Tasty video yesterday.
Quit life op.
>>
>>8735029
My SIL is adamant that pigs in a blanket are a single cocktails Weiner in an entire Pillsbury crescent.
>>
>>8735016
They look like dark wieners with white foreskins
>>
>>8735085
That's like a shitty toad in a hole
>>
>>8735016
>Rate my piggies... Made some with more dough and some with less.
Looks good anon.

I make them with the hot sausage baby links, and I open up the honey butter crescent rolls. Hot and sweet...soooo good. The key is to use a bit less dough on them, I've found. You have noticed the same I see in your picture. When you use a bit less it lets the ends of the links get crispy and well done. Otherwise, the links just kind of steam inside and don't brown. Get the dough more well done next time. Don't follow the timer, because your links can be a bit cold inside they take longer to get that dough well done.

Make up a couple dipping sauces and go to town. I like a honey mustard, a coarse grain mustard and a mustard curry sauce (with mango, lime, chilies). The latter is the favorite dip in my family. I get kids to roll them, and then they swim, and then they enjoy them. If you buy thai chili sauce by kikkoman, it's good enough on its own.
>>
>>8735125
>I make them with the hot sausage baby links, and I open up the honey butter crescent rolls.

That's a really good idea. I think I'll have to try that
>>
>>8735029
Crescent faggot...
>>
>>8735037
Friends mom showed me this back in 04' get fucked. >>8735125
Thanks man will do.
>>
>>8735016
I like the crescent cheesedogs
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.