[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post little cooking tips you've picked up over the years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: goose.jpg (16KB, 220x301px)
goose.jpg
16KB, 220x301px
ITT post little cooking tips you've picked up over the years

>When cooking scrambled eggs, use a silicone spatula and keep mixing to make sure nothing sticks to the pan and doesn't get overcooked
>>
Never flip meat when sauting. Cook on one side then put the pan in a hot oven until desired internal temp.
>>
>>8734986
Who sautées meat?
>>
Slice your garlic with a razor blade
>>
When making ramen, don't drain the water and you have a soup
>>
>>8735020
vegans.
>>
>>8735058
Kek
>>
If you microwave food it will get hot
>>
>>8735076
So that's why the roof of my mouth hurts all the time huh?
>>
File: do-androids-2.jpg (102KB, 576x461px)
do-androids-2.jpg
102KB, 576x461px
>>8734899
You can use a hot burner on an electric stove to toast bread.
>heat up/make soup
>turn off burner
>elements still hot
>drop bread on 'em
BOOM fucking toast. Probably works on gas ranges too but I've never tried it.
>>
>>8735036
That sounds like a very good system.
>>
if you're a cheap asshole and are going to make boxed macaroni and cheese, replace half the milk/butter with sour cream and add a tsp of cayenne. shit will still be cheap as fuck but taste 9000x cheesier
>>
>>8734899
Noob tips:
>use a meat thermometer to check your internal temp on meat. Chances are your oven varies differently to that of the recipe creator's.
>add a tiny amount of sugar to pasta sauce if you suffer heartburn.
>beans belong in chili.
>letting a pizza sauce sit for an hour helps infuse the favor of your herbs and spices.
>fresh ground pepper is much, much better than pre ground pepper.
>learn how to de bone a whole chicken then use to carcass for stock. You can make it in a slow cooker.
>good quality beer tastes best at cellar temperature. Its not supposed to be as cold as the rocky mountains if it's any good. Also pour it in a glass.
>Pico de gallo is worth making and keeping around. That shit is versital.
>>
File: cena.gif (3MB, 464x256px) Image search: [Google]
cena.gif
3MB, 464x256px
>>8736182
>beans belong in chili
>versital
are you sure about that?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.