[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>brush teeth thoroughly with mint-flavored toothpaste >rinse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: chomo.jpg (37KB, 700x676px) Image search: [Google]
chomo.jpg
37KB, 700x676px
>brush teeth thoroughly with mint-flavored toothpaste
>rinse mouth
>take a big drink of ice cold water immediately after

is there any better feeling?
>>
>>8731538
the feeling of being loved.

but i don't expect you to understand.
>>
Yes sex with an underage girl
>>
i wonder how prison is going for jared
>>
>smoke weed
>take shower
>experience euphoria
>>
>>8731538
Isn't Japanese toothpaste mostly cinnamon flavored?
>>
File: ow.jpg (22KB, 306x453px) Image search: [Google]
ow.jpg
22KB, 306x453px
>>8731538
>>
>>8731564
Didn't America win the war?
>>
>>8731538
Brushing your teeth without fluoride.

Even the ADA website says brushing with a dessicant is only 1% more effective at removing plaque than brushing without one.

Is this the reason everyone is so damn stupid these days?
>>
>>8731538
getting sucked off by ur mum
>>
A swig of coffee without sugar with a sweet pastry.
>>8731550
Some days he gets the 6-inch, other days he gets the foot long.
>>
>>8731630
MUH BODDILY FLOOOIDS MUH JEWISH MIND CONTROL MUH FEMINIIZATION MUH MAN TITS

OMG OMG OMG OMG JIDF DETECTED

JIDF DETECTED

JIDF DETECTED

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO ME YET

JIDF DETECTED
>>
File: 1476455449004.jpg (130KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476455449004.jpg
130KB, 400x400px
>brush your teeth with mint flavored toothpaste
>drink orange juice after
>>
>>8731538

Try it with orange juice next. It will be a real treat!
>>
>>8731696
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>8731554
Seconding this. Not to sound DUDE WEED.... but weed and water seem to mix well
>smoke weed
>go swim in the sea
>euphoria
or
>smoke weed
>go under tropical rain on a hot day
>euphoria
>>
>>8731806
Getting inebriated and then immersing yourself in a liquid that can kill you in seconds is a bad idea. But carry on anyways.
>>
>>8731815
yeah stepping out into the rain when you're high is so dangerous
>>
>>8731817
I think you miss the point and people like you create more dangerous situations than good in the world.

"Driving a car while drunk is much more fun than driving sober!"
This is what you sound like.
No one wants to rescue your dumb ass because you can't just smoke weed and sit on your ass because you're under the impression that everything's 63% more radical when you're high.

Stay inside and stop bugging everyone please.
>>
>>8731842
>drink driving
>high in the rain
>the same thing
>>
>>8731864
You're so fucking high that you don't realize I was referring to swimming in the ocean inebriated as dangerous and dumb.

Who the fuck is afraid of rain?
Do you have a brain left or are you just 16 years old?
>>
>>8731597
Dude I'm just genuinely curious. I heard that once and wondered if it was true. Because then the Japanese don't know about dat minty fresh feel.
>>
>>8731870
Idc if some stoner or drunk goes swimming and drowns, they're only hurting themselves, on the other hand people who drive while intoxicated are absolute scum
>>
>>8731564
>>8731882
Personally I hate mint toothpaste because the taste lingers too long so I usually brush without toothpaste, cinnamon toothpaste would definitely be better
>>
>>8731550
not very good it seems
http://people.com/crime/jared-fogles-prison-attack-constant-target-while-incarcerated/
>>
>>8731564
Japanfag here, where did you hear this? Sometimes you see charcoal or salt toothpaste but cinnamon? mostly mint over here. salty toothpaste is good when you have ulcers by the way.
>>
>>8731543
Yea
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.