[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vitamins and Nutrients in Fruit's Skin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Actinidia_fruits.jpg (568KB, 1200x1586px) Image search: [Google]
Actinidia_fruits.jpg
568KB, 1200x1586px
>2017
>you peal your kiwi before eating it

why though?

Also, is the most vitamins and nutrients in the skin thing true?
>>
File: TKTcqnq.png (110KB, 228x333px) Image search: [Google]
TKTcqnq.png
110KB, 228x333px
>not eating a baked potato like an apple skin and all

>ruining it with toppings
>>
because it has most of the pesticides and shit on it
>>
>>8730192
You could just... you know, wash it
>>
>>8730153
most of the iodine in potato is in the peel
>>
>>8730153
yes, kiwi skin taste like shit and is unpleasant like hell.
>>
>>8730224
You get used to it, really. It's one of my favourite fruits and not pealing it just made it so much easier to snack it like an apple throgh out the day.
>>
I always thought the kids at school who brought out their little kiwi fruit defleshing kit were weird aw fuck.
>>
>>8730153
my tongue feels hairy after touching kiwi skin
not to mention the fruit is too acidic and slightly unpleasant to eat
>>
>>8730297
get out kiwi fans only pls
>>
>>8730153
is humans a fruit?
>>
>>8730153
yeah okay I have absolutely no issue with the skin on apples, pears and a lot of other things, but there's not a single fucking vitamin on earth that will make me eat a kiwi's skin.

Also who the fuck peels it, you cut it in half then dig through each half with a spoon
>>
>>8730315
only if they're hairy
>>
>>8730297
The strange feeling in your tongue is more likely caused by actinidain, an enzyme found in the flesh of the Chinese gooseberry (the so-called ''kiwi fruit'') rather than its skin.
The skin is just tasty and nutritious.
>>
Reminder that people have different stomach acidity.
Skin is sweeter than the thing itself, I like it and have no problem with it (besides washing)
but
my stomach is good enough for things like black rye no seeds and nuts pure sourdough bread + black currant jam with unsweetened black tea, while some people would totally get a heartburn from it. Not all guts are equal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.