[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women eating food off men's plate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 23

File: 1370209841229.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1370209841229.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
Why do they do this? I order the food I want, they order something they end up not eating, and then they start eyeing up my plate?

Also

>"Im gonna make food do you want something?"
>"No darling"
>Make the amount of food I require
>She starts hovering over to my plate with wide eyes

I dont want to fight over food but I dont what to get meal-cucked.
Redpill me on women and food
>>
File: 1487556904164.jpg (101KB, 361x655px) Image search: [Google]
1487556904164.jpg
101KB, 361x655px
I'd answer your question but it seems you can only communicate in /pol/ memes, hopefully this image soothes your small mind and puts you in a safe space.
>>
>>8725979
You can't win with women. Just do your best to make it out alive with maximum pussy.

If it's really pissing you off, say this is the last time, and keep your word if she tries that shit again.
>>
>>8725979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBU-pzAmqcM
>>
>>8725989

try fucking off forever

thank you so much
>>
>>8725979
>Redpill me on women and food

"Women want toasted ice"
>>
>>8725979
Hey this is pasta isn't it?

Why even repost like this?
>>
>>8726009
You need to go back.
>>
>>8726017
It's only enough pasta for one. Get your fork out of here, woman.
>>
Normalfags, normalfags everywhere.
When you decide to talk about something else besides women, I'll contribute to your thread. Until then, kys yourself
>>
>>8725979
It has evolutionary reasons. Women used to get hungry only when cavemen came home with their prey, since they could not provide food themselves. Men on the other hand used to get hungry without such stimulants as a reason to go and hunt. It also helped men and women socialize better. Actually I just made that up
>>
File: corm.jpg (48KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
corm.jpg
48KB, 640x512px
A woman saves face by feigning disinterest. In stealing a bite from your plate, she may indulge while avoiding being perceived as the gluttonous porker she is on the inside. Soon the bite will turn into "why don't we split a meal." You'll find yourself lacking in satiety at all hours of the day as you both keep up this farce. You'll tell people "oh she eats like a bird" but what you don't say is that she eats like a chick feeding from its mother's beak. Then one day, having deprived you of nutrients and grown fat on her parasitism, she'll overpower you--the last bite. And there goes your soul, into the belly of a most devious creature. You could have shooed her hand away all those years ago, but now you're dead.
>>
File: 1487186206557.jpg (17KB, 429x399px) Image search: [Google]
1487186206557.jpg
17KB, 429x399px
>>8726034
Makes sense.
>>
Had a girlfriend that would do this with alcohol also. Go to liquor store she buys 3 beers and gives me shit about buying 12. "You drink too much! Be like me!" Later in the night she is finished her beers and starts drinking mine. 12 turns to 9 and I go to bed unsatisfied.

I believe woman are always playing the self righteous card. Don't know how many dates that I order normal meal and she orders salad or soup, anything light. Then they get hungry looking at your meal and want some of it.

Same girl who used to drink my booze would preach about her healthy diet and lambast me with insults should I eat anything unhealthy. Would wake up at 3 in the morning to an empty bed as she was in the kitchen sneaking cookies and treats. I swear it is all an act to make men or others believe that they are superior. Tell her to eat her own shit and don't share. It will stop and she will have more respect for you as a man.
>>
>>8725979
You're dating a self-conscious child who won't admit to being hungry. Makes sense because only a mentally troubled woman would date a polfag.
>>
Sucks to be you OP. My girlfriend orders a full meal when we go out. None of that plate snatching or typical female manipulative bullshit.

Skinnier than a reed but this bitch can pack it away. Whenever she goes to take a shit I get the biggest hardest erection listening to her grunting.
>>
File: 1370217500987.jpg (88KB, 535x800px) Image search: [Google]
1370217500987.jpg
88KB, 535x800px
>>8726343
Oy Vey!
>>
>>8725979
Women are oblivious greedy whores.
>>
It's a power move. Simple as that.
>>
>>8725979
Why are you posting this thread again? Do you get off to the amount of (you)s it brings?
>>
>>8725979
Any woman who does this is gaslighting you and needs to be dumped in a fucking heartbeat.
>>
>>8725989
Three keks. Not one nor two, nor four nor five, but three keks.
>>
>>8728211
put down the PUA videos son
>>
>on date with women
>eat all my food
>she only eats half
>get to eat her food since i'm hungry

It's good
>>
>>8726061
Reminds of of Don't Starve Together.

>>8725979
Sounds to me like you've never been on a date with a woman and are just asking this based on what you've seen on TV. Get out more, Anon. I'm worried about you.

>>8726034
>Actually I just made that up
This is actually called the "Just-so" fallacy
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-so_story

TL;Dr people make evolutionary shit up all the time because it sounds good and makes sense.
>>
>>8725979
>"Im gonna make food do you want something?"
>"No darling"
>Make the amount of food I require
>She starts hovering over to my plate with wide eyes

Then why the fuck down you just make something for her as well, you selfish pig? Women are like children, they aren't going to say what they want.

I grew up as the older child, if I made something for myself, I was considerate enough to ask my little bro if he wanted anything. Even if he said no, he'd be hungry. So I made him a smaller portion of what I made myself.

Are you autistic or something? This is how I know you've never had a girlfriend that you could cook for.
>>
>>8728535
>why the fuck don't*

Goddamn Gboard...
>>
File: 1490375400389.png (974KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490375400389.png
974KB, 1280x720px
>>8725979
>making toasties
>ask my sister if she wants some
>"no"
>Not even at the table yet and she's eating my toasties
She does this with her boyfriend too, like the guy orders some walnut shrimp but only small because she says she only wants chicken, and then when he looks away she's taken half for herself. And he fucking loves shrimp too, I feel bad he puts up with my sister like that.
>>
>>8728535

>acting as a servant to someone by default

Wow, how worthless your life is.
>>
>>8728582
>being considerate is now a servant thing to do

>Hah, yeah, sure as fuck glad that I'm alpha enough to basically say "fuck you" to everyone who doesnt know exactly what they want.

>Fuck being sociable and nice to people.

Who hurt you, Anon?
>>
>REEEE DON'T STEAL TENDIES OFF MY PLATE

just share your food autists. But do you even worry about that shit anyway it's not like a woman will ever be part of your life
>>
My wife is like a cat. She will just always pop up whenever I have food in front of me.

Of course she's white and can't cook worth shit.

Why are modern white girls so useless? They can't even cook anymore. It's like I have to take care of my daughter AND my wife.... ugg
>>
Sooo many sad white boys getting cuked by their spoiled white princesses.

Find yourself an Asian or Latina girl. The take pride and are happy to cook and feed their man.
>>
>>8728674
>My wife is like a cat. She will just always pop up whenever I have food in front of me.

lol. This is my wife. She has the puppy begging eyes look also.
>>
>>8728593
>person fails to communicate what they want
>person then leeches off of others
Seems like they are the selfish ones expecting handouts all the time just because they can't make up their mind. I'm the oldest of six and we all learned quick that to get what you want, you have to speak up. None of this "but just because I said I didn't want it doesn't mean I don't want it" bullshit. We are all willing to give out if you ask, but if we ask and you say no, then fuck off
>>
>>8728593

Its funny what Obnixious and downright unattractive behavior women will try to Excuse themselves out of by playing the "tee hee, I'm jsut a girl, give me your stuff" card.

And then turn around and pretend to be some fucking strongk feminist.

kek
>>
>>8726020
Underrated post
>>
>>8728268
>Ate lunch with some female friends
>no money so just ordered fries
>still ate like a king

I still feel like an asshole
>>
>>8728652
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8728652
>just share your food autists

No. Stop eyeing everybody elses' food, you entitled land whale.
>>
>>8726034
WRONG WRONG WRONG
women were the ones who provided the bulk of daily nutrition in hunter gatherer societies.
this was reflected in their high social status as well...the mother goddess giving birth and feeding children...

this changed when bigger settlements started to appear and the agricultural revolution came to be.... the status of women degraded instantly because they were no longer that important for survival
>>
>>8728776
Women provided a steady supply of boring food for pure sustenance and men gambled their lives for the kickass meats that everyone loved.
>>
>>8728789
that is true I guess... bu when the kickass meat is brought to the campfire you instantly get hungry no matter what , unless you want it to spoil or be eaten by the rest of the tribe
>>
>>8728681
problem is that white skinned latina girls still act like that, only delicious brown girls are different, shame they are just as manipulative and hypocrite as the rest.
>>
>>8728850
excuse me but I prefer to select and cook my own food for me and my gf and would in no circumstances let some brown big ass latina cook at home and turn us both into slowly rotating hamplanets, no sir thank you.
>>
>>8728870
I guess? Most latinas I know are at worst slightly overweight. I guess you are thinking about mexican girls which are by far the worst looking.

The richer they are the more they look like americans with money.
>>
>>8728873
no, I'm talking about all kinds of Latinas, who come to Germany, Mexicans being the rarest of them all, but you are right about most being overweight, even though the ones coming from poorer countries Peru, Equador, Columbia are definitely from the richer classes.
>>
>>8728887
>reading comprehension
I said at worst overweight. I guess your anecdotic evidence is that they are overweight and cook with lots of fat, but most latin american countries do not have problems of obesity.
>>
>>8728887
here's a sarcastic song a friend of mine from Venezuela shared

https://youtu.be/oEp0wjnBrOA

guess its about food and is slightly on topic
>>
>>8725979
Because it's intimate and feels nice
>>
File: 1469267423676.png (117KB, 372x351px) Image search: [Google]
1469267423676.png
117KB, 372x351px
>go to dinner with gf
>we both order something
>we both split what we order
>two mini meals as a meal

must suck hanging around shit tier females
>>
>>8728899
here it's the complete opposite
>>
>>8728681
>Find yourself an Asian or Latina girl. They take pride and are happy to cook and feed their man.

This. Latin women are proud of their ability to keep their man happy.

'Merican women only know how to take, take, & take & cry when they don't get it.
>>
>>8725979
So order for them.
>>
>>8728921
wheres "here"? maybe its because they are poor and can't afford decent ingredients.

I mean, I'm sure there are lots of latinos that dont know how to cook at all, we are more than half of the America continent, but where I live if you are a fat latina is because you want to eat at restaurants every day or you are poor and ignorant.

Male latinos on the other hand are more likely fat.
>>
Don't think of it as women, think of it as fat people. Up until the temptation of easy food is right in front of them, its easy and expected to say no. So they do, and then eat anyways.
>>
File: 1490394218373.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1490394218373.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>8726061
underrated post
>>
File: 1489853166435.jpg (18KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489853166435.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>8726420
>>
>>8728938

>>8728870
>>8728887
>>8728903
>>8728921
Talking about Latinas in Germany, Saxony, Leipzig being slightly or more overweight than average Germna or Eastern European girls I know.
And I know a lot of them who are from all countries in South America including Brazil, because a flat mate of mine from Chile introduced me to the Ibero-American-Verein (Ibero-American expat organisation, with more than 200+ members in the area) where Latino students meet, cook, show movies, prepare traditional festivals, promote their culture etc. We go to most of their parties and I know quite a lot of them white, black or brown. In principle most are from well-off families as tuition, travelling and living in Europe would cost them more than what some of their countrymen could afford. It's not like they can hop the border and come uninvited they have to declare income to get a visa.
From those the Chilean cuisine is my favourite, because they use alot of see food.
>>
>>8728912
Plate-sharing master race. Having a gf makes it much faster and much easier to try everything a restaurant has to offer.
>>
>>8728928
>This. Latin women are proud of their ability to keep their man happy.
>'Merican women only know how to take, take, & take

wiser words have never been spoken on this board...
>>
>>8728652
>just share your food autists.
Fuck off you old mooching bogarting piece of filthy shit. Go vote for Bernie you entitled faggot.
>>
>>8728905
Gayest thing I've read so far
>>
File: brutisporchicattivi.jpg (220KB, 486x700px) Image search: [Google]
brutisporchicattivi.jpg
220KB, 486x700px
>>8726061
>>
>>8725979
It is not women thing. My dad does the same. Let me eat my mcdonald ice cone reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8725979
what part of the Hobbit trilogy is that pic from?
>>
>>8729116
>underege b&
in all seriousness one thing is to take a bite of a 70 cents ice cream and another thing is to take half of a 20-40$ plate.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ when did this turn into /r9ck/?
>>
File: kek.png (313KB, 423x500px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
313KB, 423x500px
>>8726020
Pure kek.
>>
>>8725989
kill yourself
>>
>>8725979
>gf and I go to dinner
>each get a different beer
>I try her beer
>she tries mine
>we each finish our own respective beers
>order food
>I try her food
>she tries mine
>we each finish our own respective plates

op is a fag
>>
>>8729392
>at home
>I undress her
>she undresses me
>she tries my dick
>I try her dick
>...
>>
>>8726331
>9 beer is not enough
you may have a problem
>>
>>8729385
>kill yourself
Summer has come early this year.
Fag.
>>
>>8729403
american beer probably
>>
>>8729084
You are just emotionally stunted and took stand up comedy routines too seriously. We do it because it brings us closer to guys.
>>8728776
Goddess statues are a complete meme, theyre rare and isolated, they're not a good reflection of hunter gathere society. You're right that women provided the VAST majority of food though. But men protected, there's no reason to think their status was lower, the ones with the power are almost always the leaders in flock animals
>>
>>8729392
I bet you fuck her and then she fucks you and then you both fuck your respective selves.
>>
>>8729424
wasn't lower but lets say equal in their differences and went downhill from there.
if women knew how much of their respect was taken away from them because of the mais/wheat/rye/rice-and the domestication of farm animals-combo they would flip out
...upcoming sex bots will make them openly revolt I'm sure
>>
File: moot on summer.jpg (57KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
moot on summer.jpg
57KB, 960x886px
>>8729406
>Summerfagfag

Kill yourself
>>
>>8729467
who?
>>
>>8729456
Do you have any proof that we were equal during nomadic times?
And I'm alright, I'm on equal grounds with men where I live.
>>
>>8729467
>2012
Times have changed, retard.
>>
File: sex at dawn.jpg (218KB, 706x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sex at dawn.jpg
218KB, 706x1080px
>>8729473
pretty much so. I'm quite sure they were equal as you can clearly see with present day hunter gather societies. NOT nomadic societies like the Masai. Real Amazon hunter gatherers. It's not uncommon in those societies to be under matriarchal leadership.

I recommend this book it's an interesting and fun read on the topic of prehistoric sexuality, polygamy and monogamy, although a bit controversial. So don't take anything for given but it has some good hits.

also this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter-gatherer
>>
>>8725979
I swear I've seen this post before.
>>
>>8729514
>>8729473
>>8729456
Despite that there is little proof to that I also like to read and fantasise about the Neanderthals as being even more egalitarian then the Cro-Magnons (Homo sapiens), who showed more distinction in male and female roles.
Neanderthals were the noble savages, whose genes the people of Indo-Europe inherited although the species itself was assimilated. Neanderthal women even hunted together and shared couple's graves.

> one of the many reasons I can't stand the sexual domination over women in Islam
>>
>>8725979
>he doesn't share

It's like ordering two entrees you sperg.
>>
>>8725979
Control and passive-aggression. She thinks it's cute, but it's not. Check your bitch. Tell her that you brought her there to eat, and if she wants to eat, she should order some fucking food.
>>
>>8729403
not really, if he starts drinking at 8 pm and drinks till 1 am for instance thats only 1.8 beers an hour while he wants to drink up to 12(im assuming one or two is just for incase its needed) which puts him at 2 to 2,4 beers per hour that night.
>>
>>8729403
beer is weaksauce, it's no surprise it takes him a lot to get a buzz
>>
>>8729599
>getting this bent out of shape about sharing
>Regurgitating redpill garbage

Going your own way, anon?
>>
>>8725979
you should start eating some of her food
I'm serious
>>
>>8725979
Every woman has a fat chick hiding in the recesses of her soul.

It's all biology. Women wear fat better than men. Fat migrates to their desirable bits. A woman who's 30% body fat can look great and still have a flat stomach. Men who're at the same bf% - disgusting gut, double chin. They're always on the lookout for food and carbs/sugar. Shove food under her nose and instinct will win out.
>>
>>8729654
It's not about sharing. We aren't exchanging parts of our meals. She's just eating mine. Her eating your food is unnecessary. She has her own fucking plate. She didn't come to the restaurant to eat off someone else's.

>Redpill garbage
Feel free to tell me why it should be acceptable for you to come to a restaurant and eat exclusively off my damn plate. If I want to share, I will offer her some food.
>>
>>8729670
>She didn't come to the restaurant to eat off someone else's.
Yes she did. It's an experience and she wants to share it closely with you. You're being a territorial defensive sperg while she's trying to be closer to you
>>
TABLE MANNERS

=THE THREAD=
>>
>>8729681
>It's an experience and she wants to share it closely with you.
She also wants to fucking eat. Don't bullshit me. No one agrees to go to a restaurant if they're not hungry.

>Trying to be closer to you
She can do that after we eat.
>>
>>8729687
>t.I don't go on a lot of dates
>>
>>8729695
Nice rebuttal. I didn't think we'd come to a consensus, anyway.
>>
>>8729687
>She can do that after we eat.
You go out to eat to be close in a romantic environment. If you were just looking for sustenance you could go eat before the date, individually
>>
>people are still seriously reply to this thread every week
>>
>>8729687
You know you can just hire prostitutes if the whole dating charade irritates you so much.
>>
>>8729709
Yea and I don't mind women eating of my plate.
But I hate it when she tries to feed me something in my mouth, esp when not on the table
>>
>>8729722
>here comes the airplane
>>
>>8729731
R-R-R REEeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RRRRReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thats me>>8729722
>>
>>8729706
You also go to eat, dude. You don't eat before going on a dinner date. That's just nonsense. If you don't want to eat, then a different date should be suggested.

>>8729715
I'm not even particularly irritated. I'm just pointing out unwarranted behaviors and why it doesn't need to happen. I'll even pay for your meal. Just eat your damn food.

In all seriousness, if never questioning things that you do is a requirement for me to continue to be with you, then I'll just deal with another girl. It's just silly. If you are in the mindset that routinely picking food off of my plate is supposed to be romantic, you're either living in movieland or you lack some sense.
>>
>>8729743
And if you don't want to share food then another date should also be suggested, cause its par for the course. Sone people like that, it's part of why eating is associated with dating. It's not for sone devious reason, it's just an intimate thibg to share. They're eating it BECAUSE you're eating it. Not to steal from you but to share an experience
>>
File: fingerlicking.jpg (23KB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
fingerlicking.jpg
23KB, 350x349px
Problem solved
>>
>>8725989
Wtf i love corndogs now
>>
>>8725989
I really really like this image
>>
>>8728776
Wtf Im discontent with civilization now?
>>
Women are like dogs. Throw her scraps. Make her beg. Punish her.
>>
>>8729781
That's kinda true ngl.
>>
>>8728810
>>8728789
>go hunting mammoth for hours and some of your friends get killed by sabercats
>only to cook the meat well done
>no propane so you get cancer and taste the heat instead of the meat
>>
File: 9780739419441.jpg (13KB, 187x280px) Image search: [Google]
9780739419441.jpg
13KB, 187x280px
>>8725979
What you have to understand about women is that this kind of behavior is one of the ways they flirt with you and want you to assert your dominance. The proper response is to feed them off of your plate like they are dogs, then whip her bottom with a belt, and then fuck her senseless while you strangle her with your belt.

If you do this, I guarantee you she will start cumming about 5 pumps into it. But I would recommend that you make her take a piss first, otherwise she's going to be squirting all over your couch, bed, floor, or whatever.
>>
ITT: things men will NEVER understand
>>
>>8729722
I wish a lady would do that for me and let me call her mommy.
>>
>>8729747
>cause its par for the course.
Doesn't have to be/shouldn't be. That's my point. If you're doing it for intimacy, have a chat, instead; don't take my food. That's annoying, not cute.

>Some people like that
I don't, at least, not if I'm not actually offering. Likewise, if the roles were switched, she'd likely question my actions as well. I'll agree that it doesn't always have to be devious, but that doesn't mean I can't question it.

I'm just going to let it rock at this point. Spent way too much time on this.

>>8729809
Would watch.
>>
>>8729834
>Likewise, if the roles were switched, she'd likely question my actions as well
Incorrect, it goes both ways and I'd even appreciate that
>>
>>8729809
True fact. I made my gf kneel beside my chair while I fed her. You could literally hear her britches getting squishy.
>>
>>8725989

who is this guy?
>>
>>8729834
>Would watch.
just your typical cu/ck/
>>
>>8726343

>not being a whore makes a woman mentally challenged

This is why we need pol
>>
you guys should read the Kama Sutra , im serious. It is an excellent and very modernly applicable full lifestyle guide into happiness.
I like the part about what to eat prior and after sex , yes it even has a chapter on that

1. General remarks
five chapters on contents of the book, three aims and priorities of life, the acquisition of knowledge, conduct of the well-bred townsman, reflections on intermediaries who assist the lover in his enterprises.
2. Amorous advances/sexual union
ten chapters on stimulation of desire, types of embraces, caressing and kisses, marking with nails, biting and marking with teeth, on copulation (positions), slapping by hand and corresponding moaning, virile behaviour in women, superior coition and oral sex, preludes and conclusions to the game of love. It describes 64 types of sexual acts.
3. Acquiring a wife
five chapters on forms of marriage, relaxing the girl, obtaining the girl, managing alone, union by marriage.
4. Duties and privileges of the wife
two chapters on conduct of the only wife and conduct of the chief wife and other wives.
5. Other men's wives
six chapters on behaviour of woman and man, how to get acquainted, examination of sentiments, the task of go-between, the king's pleasures, behaviour in the women's quarters.
6. About courtesans
six chapters on advice of the assistants on the choice of lovers, looking for a steady lover, ways of making money, renewing friendship with a former lover, occasional profits, profits and losses.
7. Occult practices
two chapters on improving physical attractions, arousing a weakened sexual power.
>>
>>8729909
If their guidelines were any good they wouldn't be the literal worst country on earth
>>
>>8729923
don't even start about India

just read the fucking book, those people were egalitarian, open, peaceful, spiritual and humane and understood how to enjoy the good things in life
(not like some other desert culture you probably heard about)

not /pol/
>>
File: 1471921155027.jpg (116KB, 558x574px) Image search: [Google]
1471921155027.jpg
116KB, 558x574px
I enjoy feederism. If you know what that is. I like being fed, lel. An ex kinda had a part in it. He wanted me to gain weight when we were dating a loooong time back. I'm 5'10" and roughly 320. Pounds, not kilos.

It's sort of like a bdsm thing. I actually try to keep my weight constant, not a gainer or anything. Want to be a stable 300 pounds. I have a back condition, and apparently my weight kinda helps it. I'm something like a 54DD.

Anyway, I wasn't always overweight. I once was a cheerleader, a long time back. I like it when gentlemen play with my stomach, as long as they don't call it retarded names like "tum tum".
>>
>>8729945
Mom?
>>
>>8729652
>beer is weaksauce, it's no surprise it takes him a lot to get a buzz
wowzer that makes hella sense
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (53KB, 322x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
53KB, 322x432px
a.) Tell her it annoys you
b.) Cook enough for two without asking her shit. Can always save the leftovers
c.) Get the fuck over it or don't

Those are your options if you don't want to "fight" over it, bub. This "cuck" shit is getting out of hand as well. Didn't that originate from those talk radio nutbars? Is that what you want to sound like, a blithering goddamned idiot? Take it easy, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>8729933
>those people were egalitarian
What about castes?
>>
>>8729986
I feel like c.) is two options.
>>
>>8725990
Good post. Also,women think it's intimate to share food. In.the restaurant scenario, just try some of her's, too.
>>
>>8729991
to a certain degree damn it, the vast majority of citizens like us, everywhere else at the time and today were of the 3rd class but were given a lot of personal freedom more like ancient Egypt and Greece than in the Roman empire and in the medieval ages
>>
>>8730010
>free and equal Indians shit in the streets
>oppressive Romans had toilets and a sewer system
wtf I love dictatorships now
>>
>>8730036
god damn man

both civilizations had sewers and plumbing, fountains, public bathhouses and toilets.

both civs were highly sexually free (prostitutes allowed, orgies, culture of drinking and getting wasted, poetry about fucking and all that shit). p

I have no idea what the fuck happened and what went wrong with india.
>>
>>8730107
They got colonized by bongistan.
>>
>>8730223
Bullshit. It was bad before that and only got REALLY bad when they left
>>
>>8726034
>Actually I just made that up
god bless you anon
>>
File: 1426229118457.gif (484KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1426229118457.gif
484KB, 500x249px
>>8726061
>You'll tell people "oh she eats like a bird" but what you don't say is that she eats like a chick feeding from its mother's beak
Fuck that's actually good
>>
Food is a vital part of our social habits, and sharing is completely natural. Just fucking ask first.
>>
>>8729909
even better, read the kama gita, the book in which the kama sutra is based on. It even teaches how to court underage girls!

In all seriousness, is mostly knowledge that is dated even if interesting.
>>
File: nigga_u_serious.gif (400KB, 493x342px) Image search: [Google]
nigga_u_serious.gif
400KB, 493x342px
>>8729423
Read a book retard.
Specifically, read up on the difference between percent by mass and percent by volume
>>
>>8728266
Your cynic faggotry is tedious. If you don't understand that social dynamics involve a lot of power plays then you are fucking autistic.
>>
>>8729514
>>8729552
stop
>>
>>8725979
>Why do they do this?
Because they know they can get away with it
>>
>>8729902
>unironically thinking any type of woman, whorish or not would knowingly go for a /pol/fag
>>
This is a myth made up by men

Gtfo
>>
>>8725979
Gonna take this groundbreaking "my wife is sometimes flippant" bit on the comedy circuit?
>>
>>8728232
congrats on being a moron and having no idea what gaslighting is
>>
>>8731387
"I am a woman and I can not post on 4chan without mentioning that I have a vagina" the post.
>>
>>8725979
Cook yourself food she fucking despises
ez
>>
>>8731272
Married polfag reporting in
>>
>>8725979
My grandmother was a kid in the depression, she enforced a brutal rule of never eating off another persons plate. everyone in the family agrees that it is heresy to STEAL food from another person.

My mom does it anyway all the time, apparently having really strict rules about food can go either way. I know it drives me crazy in a primal ancient bash in a skull with a rock kinda way.
>>
File: 1452655828937.gif (3MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1452655828937.gif
3MB, 286x258px
>>8729401
>>
File: 1490402960306.jpg (21KB, 474x296px) Image search: [Google]
1490402960306.jpg
21KB, 474x296px
>>8726020
>>
>have a living being that wants to suck my knob
>share some food with her off my plate

actually it's a pretty good deal you little bitch
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.