[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthy Diet General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Are there any health freaks here who optimize their diet for maximum vitamin, anti-oxidant and phytochemical content while eliminating sugar, salt and saturated fats?

Share your recipes and concoctions.
>>
It's called 'balanced diet', you orthorexic fag.
>>
>>8724870
If you "balance" your diet with refined sugar, salt and saturated fats then kys.
>>
>salt is unhealthy
>saturated fat is unhealthy

*cringe*

it's not the 90s anymore sweetie
>>
Orthorexic and lacking reading comprehension...
>>
>>8724895
Really, faget?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2682234/
>Most published epidemiological studies provide positive evidence for an association between salt or salted food consumption and stomach cancer risk, which was also supported by experimental studies
>>
>>8724745
>>8724903
Before the invention of electricity much less light bulbs and candlelight were all we had, humans spent all winter eating salted, preserved goods.
>>
>>8724913
Your point?
>>
>>8724913

Because they used bleached table salt to preserve, right
>>
File: ------.jpg (51KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
------.jpg
51KB, 785x644px
>>8724745

I'm too far down the rabbit hole. My own piss is all that I can trust
>>
>>8724925

his point was an appeal to antiquity fallacy
>>
>>8724895
>>8724745

Yeah saturated fat isn't bad as such; it's just over-consumed, overheated and when from animals is generally void of any other useful nutrients and doused in shit salt. Not to mention the antibiotics and other shit in the animal. Sure you could raise your own g r a s s f e d livestock, but what's the point unless you're a closet psychopath that needs to stab something to death?

Stick to plant sources and you're golden desu

Good salt isn't bad in moderation. Hell, your basic pink himalayan is basically a mineral supplement
>>
>>8724895

PS say cringe in asterisks again and you will be strangled
>>
>>8724962
>g r a s s f e d livestock
Even if you created your steak in a lab from stem cells you would still cultivate flesh-eating microflora in your gut which existence is linked to inflammatory states and colon cancer.
>>
>>8724986

Also grass fed livestock produce 5x the greenhouse gases, 3x the methane and require 3x the land space. If you care about climate change or whatever anyway.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.