[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do rich white people do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

Why do rich white people do this?
>>
>>8724344
>rich
>cant even afford plates
>>
File: fish carcass.jpg (3MB, 4320x2432px) Image search: [Google]
fish carcass.jpg
3MB, 4320x2432px
wow good question
>>
why to turd burglars like op shitpost?
>>
>>8724344
It's fun.

t. Rich white person
>>
Because fine breads, meats, and cheeses are unparalleled culinary delights
>>
get to circle around it and pluck fine food prizes as you go, patrician as fuck
>>
Do what? Eat cold cuts, bread, and cheese at gatherings?

I'm poor and nonwhite, and I do this. Is this something you don't do?
>>
>>8724380
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wugiZzoREPU
>>
Rotten food is best food
>>
do rich white people even eat food? don't they take in all their nutrients via enemas in their asshole to better metabolize it or some shit?
>>
>>8724344
damn that's an epic dumpster diving haul! kudos
>>
>>8724344
Because they're rich whites tend to be decadent swine. If not with food then with other things.
>>
>>8724469
>whites tend to be decadent swine
>>
>>8724344
I want to have sex with that spread tbqh. Looks fucking awesome.
>>
>>8724344
This is awesome and not something to be disgusted/baffled by, OP
>>
>>8724344

Because it's visually satisfying
>>
>>8724344
what a spread. im hard as a diamond right now.
>>
>>8724469

Yeah those evil white people!
>coveiniently ignores all the repulsive shit rich asians and middle eastern oil sheiks do.

whoa... is the the power... of the brainwashed libcuck...
>>
>>8724344
Because white people still crave Lunchables when they grow up.
>>
>>8724344
Because why not? I'd have a good time even if the people were shit
>>
>>8724987
>Its ok to be shitty because there are other shitty people
>>
>>8724344
Because they're drinking wine and socializing. People drinking wine will get sloppy quickly if there's nothing to eat. Bread, cheese and charcuterie go well with wine and make for a luxurious snack that can take the place of a meal. So everybody can hang out drinking wine and socializing.
>>
>>8724348
you're blind there is a stack of plates in the pic
>>
>>8724344
What is even wrong with this?
>>
>>8725208

Nothing. OP is a troll.
>>
>>8725208
It's not on my table and I can't afford it.
>>
>>8725208
asides from being totally overloaded, i think the actual food looks pretty sad, definitely no sense of style
>>
because its hardly any work to prepare, nothing to do with rich or poor nor black or white

just a lazy cook
>>
>>8724344
Why do rich people host catered parties? Is that your question?
>>
>>8724419
That's only the 90 year olds desperate to live long enough to discover immortality
>>
Funny thing is: rich people get diarrhea too, their palates arent any different, they probably dont even appreciate the nice food because they are used to good stuff.
>>
>>8725176
you retarded? no one was saying it's ok because other people do it too. they're saying it's weird to single out white people for doing this when everyone does.
>>
>>8724344
>hell_third_circle_gluttony.jpg

Disgusting.
>>
ITT: subhuman shitskins jealous that they weren't born white
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.