[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't keep his peanut butter in the fridge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: dscf1808.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
dscf1808.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>he doesn't keep his peanut butter in the fridge
explain you'reself
>>
>>8723691
is that deodorant?
>>
>>8723691
I prefer almond butter
>>
The bottle says "don't worry about it".

Family gift, so it's the sugary, palm oil kind.
>>
>>8723691
I like being able to actually spread it
>>
haha, apple butter and a stick of deodorant in the fridge

hahahaha that's crazy
>>
>>8723698
> sugar
> outside oil

So why is it labeled peanut butter?
>>
>>8723704
Murrica.
>>
Why are you keeping deodorant in the fridge?

How hot and sweaty are you, fat fuck
>>
>>8723691
I don't keep it in the fridge because it's the fake JIF jew butter. Don't care, still tastes good and I don't eat it often.
>>
>>8723691
I don't keep it in the fridge because I like to ACTUALLY FUCKING SPREAD IT YOU RETARD
>>
>>8724316
sounds like you need to spend some time on
>>>/fit/
>>
>>8724346
The only thing /fit/ is spreading is they're collective butt cheeks for each other.
>>
>>8724346
UGGGH CAN'T WAIT TO EAT THIS ROCK BUTTER WITH SOME ROCK BREAD URRRGH FUCK YEAH
>>
>>8724536
Kek
>>
>>8724761
HAHA!
>>
>>8724366
Yeah, and they spread peanus butter on the cheeks and mow down.
>>
Who the fuck keeps peanut butter in the fridge.
>>
>>8724845
My Dad does you asshole
>>
>>8724854
kill him
>>
>>8723691
I had no idea anyone put peanut butter in the fridge, there is no need for it to be chilly, your jam is chilly, not your PB
>>
>>8723691
Palm oil + condensation = gross
>>
>>8723691
Hey that looks Like Italy
>>
OK FUCKS

HERE'S THE LOWDOWN ON PEANUT BUTTER IN THE FRIDGE

THE ONLY, AND I MEAN O N L Y TIME IT IS ACCEPTABLE TO STORE PB THERE IS IF IT IS "NATURAL" OR OTHERWISE DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY HYDROGENATED OILS, WHICH ARE TYPICALLY FOUND IN MOST BIG-BRAND JARS BECAUSE THEY HELP KEEP THE EMULSION SINCE LOOKING AT A JAR OF SEPARATED PB IS KINDA NASTY NOT GONNA LIE. BUT ANYWAYS THE REASON ITS AIGHT TO STORE NATURAL PB IN THE FRIDGE IS THAT COLDER TEMPERATURES DRASTICALLY SLOW DOWN THE SEPARATION OF PEANUT OILS AND SOLIDS WHICH MEANS YOU'RE NOT GONNA HAVE TO GIVE YOURSELF TENNIS ELBOW FROM MIXING IT BACK TOGETHER EVERY TIME YOU WANT A SANDWICH OR SOMETHING.

BUT IF YOU KEEP """""STANDARD""""" PB IN THE FRIDGE EVEN THOUGH IT ALREADY HAS HYDROGENATED OILS YOU'RE FUCKING WEIRD. IDK WHAT TO SAY BUT YOU GOTTA SORT SOME SHIT OUT BUD.
>>
>>8723691
that jar behind it says "apple butt"
:^)
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.