[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Travel Dining.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (10KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 284x177px
If you could go back in time, to any period, and dine with anyone, who would you dine with and what would you serve them from our time?

I'd dine with Charlemagne. I'd serve him patisserie and ice creams, demi-sec Krug and tropical fruits.
>>
I'd dine with Al Capone, and eat some good ole 'go 'za
>>
>>8721947
Ben Franklin, Mc Chicken
>>
>>8721975

No 'cha on your 'go 'za?
>>
>>8721947
Ez some truly ancient bullshit shaman tribe and see what they considered a feast.

I'd serve them some ice cream and then some magic shrooms for good measure.
>>
>>8721947
Medieval times and not be judged for dining on elephant and tiger meat and perhaps even human delicacy. Also huge portions, live music, in house bon fires, and pretty, thin, poor, obedient girls to taste after serving you dearly. Life was the best back then.
>>
>>8722790
Forgot to add, I'll dine with the greatest king at that time just so I could rob him blind before packing off and blame it on one of his slaves.
>>
>>8721947
Diogenes of Sinope, We'd dine on rotting vegetables.
>>
Hitler.
I'd serve him a good dose of all the WWII documentation I could carry and a schnitzel with a lemon drizzled over it, some nice boiled potatoes and some German beer to go with. Simple but good.
>>
File: C7jcgpYWkAAK3W5.jpg (150KB, 1200x750px) Image search: [Google]
C7jcgpYWkAAK3W5.jpg
150KB, 1200x750px
>>8721947
Hitler, and I'd serve him his favorite sort of apple cake. Then I'd explain to him why he really needs to skip the whole "invade Europe" thing until after he's finished eliminating Stalin and the USSR -- that he can win there by making friends with the Slavs and liberating them from the crushing grayness of Soviet communism. He can always betray them later if he wants, but first things first, wipe out the USSR and Stalin. Then on to France, Belgium, and all the rest.
>>
Myself maybe 20 years ago

Anchovy Pizza and warnings
>>
>>8721947
I'd go back to Judea in Jesus' time and get everyone into bbq.
>>
>>8722895
>>8722902
Shut up same fag
>>
>>8723034
Try again, dickhead.
Contribute or fuck off.
>>
File: 1489566217627.jpg (159KB, 610x907px) Image search: [Google]
1489566217627.jpg
159KB, 610x907px
>>8723064
Based nonsamefag.
>>
>>8721947
>>8722790
>>8722804
Middle Ages cooking recipes were not really tasty.

A shitload of spices was used to cover up bad food.

If I could go back in time, I would want to attend the Manchu Han Imperial Feast

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manchu_Han_Imperial_Feast

That way, you should be able to taste every kind of meat and plants available to ancient times.
>>
>>8721947

Travel back in time 60 years and meet my grandmother.

I'd help her cook dinner, whatever she wants, and for dessert I'd make a banana gingerbread for her since she apparently really enjoyed gingerbread and I'm proud of the one I make.
>>
I'd serve Andre the Giant 400 turkey hot dogs.
>>
>>8722895
>>8722902
Same, but I'd serve him a traditional Seder meal and make fun of him the whole time.
>>
>>8724420
Best post.
>>
>>8723466
>A shitload of spices was used to cover up bad food.

Why do people believe that bullshit? During the middle ages spices were literally more expensive than gold.

A peasant couldn't afford spices.
A filthy rich person could, but a rich person could also afford meat that hadn't gone gad.
>>
myself in the early 90s, cyanide
>>
>>8724436
Mi nigre
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.