[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannibis tea? Any methods besides the generic way with butter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1876.png (236KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1876.png
236KB, 640x383px
Cannibis tea? Any methods besides the generic way with butter or oil

Also cannibis food thead
>>
>>8718884

the psychoactive compounds in cannabis are not water-soluble, so making tea out of it is pretty worthless.

They are soluble in either fat or alcohol, and fat is by far the better of the two solvents.

I have experimented with infusing cannabis into alcohol many times, and frankly it doesn't work worth a damn unless you have very very high proof alcohol. something like 181 proof rum *minimum*. Lab-grade pure ethanol is far more effective than 181 rum or even 190 proof Everclear is.
>>
Anyone ever cooked with AVB? You don't even need to decant it apparently. My roommate saved up the leftovers from his vape for months until he filled up a whole pill bottle with it. Then he mixed it up with half a jar of crunchy peanut butter, a spoonful of Nutella, and a tablespoon of softened butter. He called the result "super butter", and eating just a teaspoon or two of it would get me high for easily half a day.
>>
>>8718919

I've never cooked with it, but I have made hash oil from it. Strong as fuck.

My old roommate used to mix AVB (or just plain bud if he didn't have and AVB) with peanut butter and would then bake it in the oven. It was quite potent.
>>
OP I don't know what weed tea would taste like exactly, but if you're trying to get high, you've picked the wrong medium. More power to ya if you try it though.

>>8718919
I have cooked with AVB but it sounds disgusting to me to eat nut butter with half burnt pieces of weed floating around in it. Get some standards my nig.
Weed has a savory, pesto-like quality to it, so in my opinion, it's gross to cook it into sweets. Put weed butter on something like pasta if you want a food you're not just choking down to get high.
Since ABV tastes much worse than fresh weed, I like to simmer it in olive oil and then (after straining) freeze the oil inside empty pill cases. You have to freeze them or the oil will just melt the pill walls.
>>
>>8718919
I haven't but my friend would simply put a shit ton (probably a whole pill bottle, like your friend) in some checkers/rallys milkshake and just guzzle it. I'm sure it's super disgusting. It took about 4 hours to kick in and he got extremely high.

Anyways op, I'm not sure if making tea is the best way to go. Lately I've been taking the stem of my vape and letting it soak/stirring it in a pot of whole milk. Remember, it's fat soluble.
Again, doesn't taste great, but easy to chug down in a few minutes. Ive been wondering if it's fine to make the weed milk and then chilling it so it tastes a bit better.
>>
>>8718919
>Decarb autocorrects to decant
>>
>>8718884
Last time I did edibles I got locked into a 4 hour puke fest, so I'm pretty much sticking to the more conventional ways of weedery from now on.
>>
>>8718884
what about just using Green dragon to carry the joocy compounds? a little alcohol in tea can be hella nice if you also use some other herbs in the tea such as Sage or perhaps use Jasmine tea. This might be the best way of cutting out oils because that just doesn't belong in any tea besides chai. with chai I'd go with Coconut oil instead of green dragon
>>
>>8718884
http://mirthprovisions.com/legal/
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.