[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God-Tier Underrated Snacks/Flavors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: Food of Gods.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Food of Gods.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
Post any snacks/flavors that are amazing yet people seem to heavily overlook in comparison to the overrated/common one.

I'll start with Saltine Goldfish, they make the Cheddar Goldfish taste bland/burnt in comparison

I can literally devour a whole bag and end up going to Walmart to re-buy 4 packs
>>
File: guac.jpg (27KB, 298x379px) Image search: [Google]
guac.jpg
27KB, 298x379px
Shame its discontinued
>>
File: doritos-toasted-corn.png (207KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
doritos-toasted-corn.png
207KB, 334x483px
>>8716606
Of course, in a thread that started with Saltine Goldfish, there's only one answer to what flavor of Doritos to post.

>plus they are actually pretty okay
>>
>>8716636
Fuckin shiit taste m8, spicy sweet chili's are where its at
>>
File: lays-limon.png (210KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
lays-limon.png
210KB, 334x483px
>>8716565
I'm white.
>>
>>
>>8716606
That's currently being sold where I live. Why waste money on it?
>>
File: lays-dill-pickle.png (210KB, 334x483px) Image search: [Google]
lays-dill-pickle.png
210KB, 334x483px
>>8716745
>>Not choosing the patrician taste
You're also a subhuman, plebeian

>>8716758
Trash
>>
>>8716758
waste product repackaged as "food"
I dont even know how someone can eat this garbage.
>>
>>8716795
>>8716799

fuck y'all and the pickle chips you rode in on
>>
>>8716795
I can't find any of these on the west coast for some reason.
>>
>>8716848
>>He lives in Oregon
kys m9
>>
>>8716795
Good choice but you wont truly ascend till you reach old dutch kettle cooked salt and vinegar
>>
File: cheddarwhales_7oz.png (429KB, 425x559px) Image search: [Google]
cheddarwhales_7oz.png
429KB, 425x559px
Whales are superior to goldfish in every way
>>
>>8716565
>Saltine
>not flavor blasted cheddar
P L E B
L
E
B
>>
>>8718692
Enjoy your GMOS, MSG and Autolyzed Yeast Pussy
>>
>>8718720
u scared of it tho
>>
>>8718720
This guy works for the FDA and is trying to make you ignore or forget the actual dangerous synthetic chemicals he adds to all wheat manufactured in the US by law.

Do not listen to him.
Sugar, GMOs and soy are the LEAST of your worries when it takes 1 teaspoon of vitamin b3 to kill a man and this guy has it added to every piece of bread and noodle you have ever eaten.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.