[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she has several more of these all throughout the house what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>she has several more of these all throughout the house

what does your family hoard, /ck/?
>>
Pasta

I swear my mom has 10-15 different types of pasta and the entire bottom row of our pantry is just loaded with half empty boxes and such. I think it's an Italian thing.
>>
My roommates grab a fuck ton of sauce packets from various food places but never use them. Literally have a drawer filled with them.

One of them left a bunch on the counter for a week and got upset when I threw them out.
>>
>>8716007
I'd be okay with this. Pasta is a good thing to stock up on.
>>
my ex's family hoarded maple syrup because they were nutty and all preferred corn syrup or other non-maple sweet toppings

i loved having pancakes over there

i miss him so much
>>
Alcohol.

My family is either the largest group of hoarders or the most responsible when it comes to booze.

When my Aunt sold her house she let me have her liquor collection. I have a Plastic Storage chest filled with Whiskies. Most never opened.

I don't even drink hard, maybe a couple cocktails on the weekend. I'm never going to be able to clear this shit out.

I don't even like Chivas Regal... and I got 7 bottles.
>>
>>8716050

I'll help you clear some of that shit out
>>
>>8716048

my ex hoarded all these different obscure spices she found in random bodegas and foreign markets in new york. cooking with her was a lot of fun. we'd just sit in the kitchen and mix up different combinations of spices until we found something worthwhile.

there's no context or reason i'm telling you this, i'm just a little drunk and i like talking about her
>>
>>8715997
MRE's
>>
>>8716055
i wish i was drunk but they closed a nice hill near my house to traffic and i spent all night longboarding it and missed the booze store closing time
>>
>>8716055
what was the ethnicity of the mom, if you don't mind me asking?

curious to imagine the types of spices she used.
>>
>>8716100

i don't get the question but her mom was of some sort of south american descent
>>
>>8716114
Certain cultures use and avoid certain spices.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.