[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your go-to drink at Starbucks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: SE68XiDa.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
SE68XiDa.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
What's your go-to drink at Starbucks?
>>
I usually just throw up a little in my mouth when I walk by.
>>
>>8715164
I ask the barista to give me a tall caramel macchiato with 5 cyanide capsules blended in.
>>
water. the free kind. that they legally have to give me
>>
burnt coffee served by a lizard man wannabe
>>
Since i work there and its free the only one I can even take is usually cold brew and ice coffee with some cream
>>
>>8715164
Americano
>>
>>8715173
Kek
>>
Iced coffee. Yep, that's about it. Iced coffee.
>>
>>8715220
Must be torture
>>8715232
This
>>
Venti Pike no room
>>
>>8715255

>bibbidi bobbidi boku no pico
>>
File: 7bc0a301130aecff72817bb3df450d6b.png (691KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
7bc0a301130aecff72817bb3df450d6b.png
691KB, 1600x1200px
>>8715164
Cum.
I'm not even joking there's like at least one token homosexual in every Starbucks working there.
>>
Grande americano with cream
>>
I used to enjoy the occasional vanilla-bean frappe but the calories are too high for me to consume these days. I don't know if there are less caloric dense substitutions I could request when ordering one though.
>>
I have never entered a Starbucks .Is this normal?
>>
>>8715421
Perfectly. I never drink coffee but if I did I would go to the local coffee shop.
Fuck Starbucks.
>>
>>8715164
I only drink Starbucks because they have Starbucks on my campus and no other coffee options and I don't have my own coffee maker.
I usually just get coffee with a bit of cream.
>>
>>8715358
>only one
>>
>>8715463
Learn to read, retard
>>
>>8715164
Tall medium roast coffee

It's the cheapest place to get coffee on my campus and I don't have to wait 15 minutes for a drink like everyone else
>>
>>8715164
Venti getting the fuck out as fast as possible.
>>
I've never been inside a Starbucks. I think the closest I've ever been to one is when I walked past one in an airport.
>>
>ask for blonde roast venti
>do you want room for cream?
>no
>they left off a whole inch of coffee for the cream
>umm could you fill it up to the top
>they dump a tiny amount more
>no, to the top, I said i'm not adding cream
>we can't add more

fuckers are charging me $2.65 for stanky reheated coffee in a fruity colored pastel cup and they can't even fill it up to the top of the cup?
>>
>>8715741
kek

We have automated pumps that dispense exactly a pint in bars. Obviously this doesn't fill it to the top.

I like to ask the barmaid/bartender if they "Reckon they could fit a shot of vodka in there?"

When they say yes, I tell them "It's not full then, is it?"

I regret nothing
>>
I order a small peppermint mocha with half the syrup.
It's like the lottery, you never know what you'll get, but there is always a small, tiny chance that it'll be what I asked for.
>>
File: wackity.png (8KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
wackity.png
8KB, 215x234px
Hazelnut latte
>>
File: 1410752912585.jpg (49KB, 947x806px) Image search: [Google]
1410752912585.jpg
49KB, 947x806px
tall green tea latte with soy milk
>>
Venti iced cafe mocha, no whipped cream. I go to starbucks less than once a year and I don't really like coffee
>>
>>8715793
Muh nigga
>>
Grande Jamaica Blue Mountain on the Clover
>>
cold venti americano with 1 stevia
>>
File: 1430593050931.jpg (103KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1430593050931.jpg
103KB, 1334x750px
Raspberry or Vanilla Chai
>>
Short latte.
>>
>>8715173
>Caramel Macchiato
>blended
>>
>>8715767
In the UK we have laws that entitle you to the pint level that's marked on the glass. Which is good.
>>
>>8715164
Hypothetically? If I had to buy coffee there, I'd try to buy a bag of the least crappy beans and brew them at home. If I had to order an actual cup of brewed coffee, I'd ask what beans I could get french pressed, and choose from those I guess. No paper cup. They taste bad there for some reason. Don't sperg, baristas. I tip for your effort.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.