[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it me or does cumin smell like BO?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0620.png (136KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0620.png
136KB, 600x900px
Is it me or does cumin smell like BO?"
>>
When people eat a lot of cumin their body odor smells like it, but It's not cumin's fault.
>>
>>8714188
this

bo smells like cumin, not the other way around
>>
>>8714188
>>8714193
And today OP learned why indians are smelly even if they are fresh out of the shower
>>
>>8714182
You should take a whiff of some asafoetida m8.
>>
>>8714182
A lot of foods will come out in your sweat. Raw garlic and onions shure as hell will. Eating cumin will make your body odor smell like cumin. And the two smells do have a little overlap to begin with. But be aware there are three ways to use cumin that all smell and taste different. Raw cumin used in curry powder, Tex-Mex and Middle Eastern smells the most like BO, in spite of being delicious. In Indian food it's often toasted or browned in oil, which gives different flavors.
>>
>>8714182
smells like skanky pussy.
>>
>>8714244
>>8714215
The students I taught in China thought westerners smelled like milk and butter
>>
Yes, I like to use a lot of cumin and sometimes I have to say to people that come into the kitchen that I was making chili, not that I haven't showered in weeks
>>
>>8714182
It's you. Wash yourself already you basement troll.
>>
>>8714412
I bathe everyday and rarely use cumin.
I was just making chili last night and thought it smelled like my stinky sikh coworker
>>
>>8714351
That was an antique Japanese slur against Westerners as well. But it has truth to it. If everyone around you eats a lot of dairy you won't notice that you all smell like dairy. If everyone around you smells like cumin you won't notice it because that's just what people smell like. (Claiming to find that smell offensive is often accompanied with racism against South Asians). If your cuisine is loaded with raw garlic and onion you won't even notice that everyone smells like garlic and onions. If everyone smokes and drinks you might not notice that everyone smells like tobacco and alcohol.
>>
>>8714467
>Claiming to find that smell offensive is often accompanied with racism against South Asians
Case in point:
>>8714441
>I was just making chili last night and thought it smelled like my stinky sikh coworker
>>
>>8714467
>your cuisine is loaded with raw garlic

True. When I worked at a Korean Army headquarters I used to eat lunch in their mess hall every day and in meetings or elevators I never noticed any garlic smell. One day I skipped lunch and went to a meeting and it was like I ran into a wall of garlic fumes when I walked in the room.
>>
>>8714182
Smell like street shit
>>
>>8714476 Sikhs can go a week without eating and still smell like a fucking toilet.
>>
>>8714897
Sikhs are bros, but their food is loaded with cumin.
>>
I hate making Curry because I smell like it for the next fucking 3 days even after scrubbing the shit out of my hands.
>>
>>8714215
>Indians
>Shower
>>
>>8714476
its not racist if it's 100% accurate
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.