[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

coffee appreciation thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: chococino.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
chococino.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
coffee's better than all the other fucking hot beverages and people who don't drink it probably haven't worked a day in their lives
>>
Do you think I'm lesser because I've never worked?
>>
>>8712742
>he's conditioned his body to require a certain fluid to do basic tasks and is literally incapable without out it

Kek. What's it like being a child?
>>
>>8712762
is this a trick question
>>
>>8712765
what's it like suckling mama's tit?
>>
>>8712742
Woah, woah, woah. What about christmas mulled wine? I know it only gets a small portion of the year to spread its wings, but it's fucking good, warm and you get hammered....
>>
File: Mince Pies and Mulled Wine.jpg (93KB, 620x500px) Image search: [Google]
Mince Pies and Mulled Wine.jpg
93KB, 620x500px
>>8712784
alright for one month that is a pretty good beverage

Mulled cider too, ACTUAL cider, none of that fucking pussy american cider
>>
>>8712742
I drink cold brew though.
>>
>>8712805
I'm gonna kill your fucking dog
>>
You are literally falling for the liquid jew if you drink anything other than water
>>
>>8712809
But iced coffee is good.
>>
>>8712859
>iced anything is good
kys
>>
>>8712876
Sorry, I meant to say cold brew. I drink cold brew, not iced coffee.
>>
File: ChdzFDZWUAEyJVz.jpg large.jpg (141KB, 1024x824px) Image search: [Google]
ChdzFDZWUAEyJVz.jpg large.jpg
141KB, 1024x824px
>>8712883
why would you let a perfectly good nice hot jubbly coffee go fucking rank and cold before ingesting it
>>
>>8712889
That's why I corrected myself, it's cold brew, not iced. The coffee was never hot to begin with
>>
File: coffee stained teeth .jpg (17KB, 800x316px) Image search: [Google]
coffee stained teeth .jpg
17KB, 800x316px
>>8712742
>coffee appreciation thread
I hate drinking coffee, it makes my teeth yellow and gives me runny poop.
>>
>>8712742
>not just smoking meth when having to work
You're never going to make it
>>
teahead raid. we in here.
>>
>>8713801
>smoking dope instead of shooting it
You have no platform on which to stand, short-timer.
>>
>>8712858
I hate this fucking board
>>
>trying to act high and mighty for drinking coffee
>posts sugary bullshit
You suck cocks
>>
I was agreeing with your post until you said the work part.

Anybody who "needs" coffee in the morning "uggh my morning coffee xD" or can't function without coffee "coffee withdrawals hitting hard xD" should be executed.

A true coffee connoisseur drinks one,maybe two,cups of coffee a day as a form of relaxation. If you do otherwise,then you don't actually like coffee. You just like caffeine.
>>
>>8714640
This.
>>
After the dentist I'm going to fuck up his hard work with a cuppa joe. Would I be autistic if I asked the cutie pie barista for the old, cold coffee instead of the Hot and Fresh (tm)? I'm going to Starbucks, lol!
>>
Coffee threads should be reported and banned from /ck/
>>
File: free-marketing-ideas.jpg (180KB, 962x768px) Image search: [Google]
free-marketing-ideas.jpg
180KB, 962x768px
>>8714785
I agree, most (or all) of coffee threads are set up by coffee rosters who sell their crap over the internet
and they are using /ck/ as a free promotion sites by giving away their names.
>>
>>8714895
Facebook is especially guilty of this
>>
>>8712742
I'm a lazy n eet but I love coffee!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.