[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good breakfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20170129_07_52_43_Pro.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170129_07_52_43_Pro.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Is this a good breakfast?
>>
>>8711545

Your breakfast will give you cancer. Time to quit, friend.
>>
>>8711548
Fuck you
>>
>>8711548
I need to quit breakfast? But what will tide my hunger over until lunch?
>>
>>8711545
Don't believe the hype kiwis are not carcenogenic
>>
>>8711545
Mouth tingling nigger?
>>
>>8711545
Do you fucking eat the peel?
>>
No.
>>
>>8711555
> states medical fact
> genuinely trying to save your life
>>
>>8711619
Own value system >> that of anons on cu/ck/
Isn't that obvious
Who needs the last 5 or so years when so many animal species will be extinct xD desuu
>>
>>8711548
Kiwis are actually very good for you
>>
>>8711605
This.
>>
>>8711605
the peel has all the good vitamins and shit
>>
>>8711605
It's literally the best part.
>>
Do americans really eat like this in the mornings? wtf
>>
>>8711545
Eat the cigarette and post results
>>
>>8713419

According to the SAS survival handbook, eating a cigarette is an effective way of getting rid of GI tract parasites.

I imagine it would make you sick as hell though.
>>
>>8713419
I always figured that would be a way to induce vomiting
>>
>>8711605
Bite the fruit off the peel, and enjoy the fuzzy handle on each slice
>>
>>8711545
Yee
>>
>>8711545
No.

Needs protein.
>>
>>8713420
Feeding tobacco to a dog cleans out parasites well enough
>>
>>8713420

it's true as fuck. an old remedy for worms in pets is to sprinkle some tobacco in the pets water.
>>
>>8711545
No. Ditch the kiwi and replace with a double short espresso.
>>
I can understand liking some nice cigars or fine pipe tobacco and stuff like that. But I honestly can't understand the appeal of mass produced cigarettes and how people get addicted. And that's just like the taste and smell, not counting all the bad health stuff into it
>>
>>8715796
The best part is the ammonia gas.
I seen someone pay $160 for two cartons of cigarettes the other day at the dollar store and I'm in west Virginia which is extremely lax on taxes.

It upset me to see her hand that much money over.
Smoke little cigars guys, it's the same thing without the white cigarette papers, they use pressed tobacco paper, tbey're minimally processed, just about chem free, $1 a box, and they don't taste as bad as you think.
Or just quit and get nice pipe tobacco like he said, black cav is dank as fuck.
>>
>>8715822
Cigars are as you probably well know literally wrapped in tobacco leaf and none that you can get for that cheap are going to be any higher quality for you than a pack of marlboros. Unless you are rich and can afford top of the line tobacco and pipes, all the cheap ways of smoking are all equally as shitty. Youre giving out useless advice for the sake of sounding superior
>>
>>8713429
This.
>>
>>8715822
>I seen
>Incest Inbred State

Man, they weren't kidding when they said ANYONE can be Anon. How's your Uncle Brother Cousin? Tell him I said hi.
>>
>>8715822
But the Cat has my Pipe.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.