[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hangover cure myths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 17

Give your body a vitamin boost it so desperately needs with a glass of tomato juice - and add a couple of raw eggs for that protein punch. Spice things up with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a pinch of black pepper. It will get you feeling tip-top - if you can hold it down long enough.

Your cure?
>>
>>8710931

Coffee, tramadol, and a fat burrito.
>>
Water
>>
>>8710931
3-4 tall glasses of cool water, 1 cup of black coffee, 1 ibuprofen tablet, and a plate of hashbrowns.
>>
Alcoho
>>
>>8710931
Cure?
Why not back up a little and just drink beer and don't go near wine?
>>
>>8710942
throw in a multi-vitamin, some eggs or choline tablets/powder (often sold as soy lecithin) if you haven't got eggs, and some piracetam.
>>
>>8710931
Lots of water, a cup of tea with milk and sugar, a big shit, a shower, and a bacon roll.
>>
>>8710942
>alcohol
>ibuprofen
Goodbye liver! ¡Adiós hígado!
>>
I like something spicy, like gumbo or andouile sausage and eggs. Also biscuits and gravy are a good cure. Have that with black coffee and a multi vitamin and I'm good.
>>
>>8710931
Prevention is the best medicine. If I know I'll be drinking a lot of whiskey, I drink a glass of water for each one
>>
keep drunkalchol andyou never hangover
>>
>>8711012
Stop recommending people eat poisonous synthetic chemicals that are misleadingly labelled as 'vitamins' on this board, thanks.
You are literally requesting that they ingest biocumulative liver toxins.
Read up, you'll get what I'm saying one day.

Man does not need man made synthetic chemicals to live and I'm not sure how the FDA sold that idea to you when supplements have existed for 50 years/all of human history.

Take care of yourself and think about what you're trying to sell here.
>>
>>8711023
I just mix my whiskey with 3/4 water.
>>
>>8711028
>synthetic ascorbic acid is significantly different from 'natural' ascorbic acid.

I don't take multivitamins because I have a varied and healthy diet. And I am sure most people who don't endlessly eat shit do as well.

But you really need to take your Jane T. Granola pseudo-science somewhere else.
>>
>>8711019
When you're hungover there isn't much, if any, alcohol left in you.
>>
Vitamin c 1000mg
2 aspirin
Big glass of water and then go back to sleep for an hour
You can skip the extra hour of sleep of you do this the night before you go to bed but your drunk so probly not likely
>>
File: 1483171310621.jpg (119KB, 1000x581px) Image search: [Google]
1483171310621.jpg
119KB, 1000x581px
>>8711028
Your anti-science nonsense is literally destroying western civilization
>>
'hangover' is mostly dehydration, unless exacerbated by contaminants like red wine lees

so the obvious solution is to hydrate plenty while drinking and never get dehydrated in the first place

I drink a glass of water for every serving of alcohol and another glass before bed, have never been hungover once

Frequent trips to the toilet though
>>
>>8711045
>get off my mcchicken board, damnit!
>>
>>8710931

>>8711023
this but when it don't work, Bacon egg and cheese on a bagel.
>>
>>8711114
Go be a vegan hypochondriac somewhere else
>>
>>8710931
Hydration + high does of anti-inflmmatory (not Tylenol or aspirin, ibuprofren/advil only)

1-2 quarts of water and 800 mg iburprofen before bed with 600 mg when you wake up in middle of night after 5 hours of sleep or when you first wake up
>>
I'm such an alky that I don't get hangovers anymore.
It used to be pickle juice though
>>
File: 0904122116b[1].jpg (172KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0904122116b[1].jpg
172KB, 960x1280px
>>8711118
almost forgot the most important part.
>>
File: IMG_20170379_073648.jpg (79KB, 320x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170379_073648.jpg
79KB, 320x358px
>>8711102
<Riboflavin
NFPA 704 rating of 1 for hazards to humans.
Added by law to all wheat and rice processed in the US.
Notable biocumulative liver toxin.
Eaten in doses of 2-3,000% DRV daily by all Americans.

But wait, there's more.
>>
>>8711028
Humans survived without vaccines for a long period of humanity too. Id still rather take my vaccine, thank you.

>>8711012
I second this recommendation of choline and piracetam
>>
>>8711147
I always love these types of threads and conversation elsewhere on the internet in real life

>I drank copious amounts of literal poison
>"oh no, I can't put in this tiny medication or vitamin in my body; it might hurt me"
>>
>>8711175
How can a human require a synthetic mockery of a naturally occurring vitamin when the man made version is chemically different, with different effects and different side effects?

I think someone has fooled you guys somewhere along the line.

Are you the type of people to claim energy drinks are bad for you and then turn around and eat a piece of toast that contains the EXACT SAME chemicals?
You do realize you sound asinine denying the literal fact that 4/5 of the mandatory additives are labelled as hazardous to humans by the NFPA.

I'm not injecting opinion into this. They are literally rated 1 for hazards to humans by a chemical hazard rating agency and you are eating them in thousands of percents of the DRV.
You can hate me all you want, but this isn't my work or my assumption. This should be common knowledge and it's clearly labelled on every site that sells these chemicals that they are hazardous to humans.

I am not in on this.
You are just a massive retard that can't take information from the chemical manufacturer instead of wikipedia, which is forced to tell you that the synths are good for you and that you have to eat them or you die.

How the fuck do celiacs even survive when they eat exactly zero wheat or (US tainted) rice?
Stay stupid /ck/. The word "vitamin" was invented because they didn't want to scare you by putting terms like "chemicals and additives" on your food packaging. It's literally marketing and your dumb asses fell head over heels for it.
>>
>>8711222
My master's is in Medical Physics and I've worked as a medical biochemist as well as biophysicist apart from Medical Physicist......You are technically very correct in what you say quite a bit, but also missing some important information in your research..

I'd suggest to read up quite a bit more. I'll leave you with this though; people who live a healthy livestyle have almost zero need or benefit from vitamin/mineral supplements....it is quite different though when you are looking at someone who lives a very extremely healthy lifestyle (e.g. someone who drinks enough to get a hang over)
>>
>>8710931
Proven hangover treatment (not cure):

> Gatorade
> plain saltine crackers

You're welcome.
>>
>>8710943
this

withdrawal is just lack of hydration and semi-withdrawal from the alcohol.

mixing in something like emergen-c with cut down vodka and slowly eating a greasy ass breakfast will cure it
>>
File: 51DEYPFyMDL.jpg (34KB, 250x500px) Image search: [Google]
51DEYPFyMDL.jpg
34KB, 250x500px
This usually gets the job done for me
>>
>>8711242
Well one point I can throw in is that alcohol makes a few of these additives, especially the biocumulative one, far more toxic than it normally is so even drinking a beer and eating a slice of bread can be VERY bad for you.

I'm glad you see my opinions aren't involved here, and I do understand that drug and alcohol users can have greater need for some of these things, but supplements are never the answer.
Slowing down on drinking and eating more vegetables is a much better option.

If I'm missing something major here let me know, I have been on this topic for three years day after day after day. I got so sick of niacin flushing and hypertension that I linked it to eating wheat and went from there.
Now I'm half insane over it because I know supplementation will never stop and it will likely be my own cause of death because poverty forces ALL of us to eat these things.
>>
Pre-emptive tl;dr: you're full of shit

>>8711028
>vitamins
>synthetic chemicals
Vitamins all have in common that they're naturally occurring.
Are you the kind of person who thinks lab-synthesized are somehow different from their naturally occurring counterparts?

>>8711144
>NFPA 704 rating of 1 for hazards to humans
You're saying that as if this is somehow supposed to make us coil back in abject horror of what poisons we're involuntarily ingesting.
Had you bothered to read what such a rating translates into, you'd realize that riboflavin is only a mild irritant - acetone is similarly rated.
Consider then that even 3000% of DRV would still be ingesting less than 30 mg per day - unlikely to cause any immediate reaction.

>Notable biocumulative liver toxin
Going by Wikipedia, there is no evidence of Riboflavin toxicity.
Agedefiance (which seems to be what your picture is from) doesn't make any mention of toxicity either.
>>
File: 1447154006713.png (11KB, 595x369px) Image search: [Google]
1447154006713.png
11KB, 595x369px
>>8710931
tomatoes always work for me, I dunno what the reason is but they do
>>
>>8711267
>Now I'm half insane over it
kek.
>>
>>8710931
Just drink water before passing out. Wa la, no hangover
>>
>>8711019
Ibuprofen is readily absorbed and poses very little threat to the liver.

Acetaminophen (paracetamol) is what you need to avoid after drinking.

Dumbass.
>>
Chemicals killed my dad
>>
>>8710931
good ol fashioned prarie oyster
raw egg in a shot glass and a dash of tabasco
>>
File: IMG_20170379_081105.jpg (88KB, 320x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170379_081105.jpg
88KB, 320x319px
>>8711268
I didn't read your post because every one of them is specifically stated as being a lab produced chemical that is not naturally sourced.

Niacin is naturally sourced because it's easy to get from every plant. That is it.

Wikipedia DOES NOT LIST HAZARDS FROM CONSUMPTION.
Go to the chemical manufacturer's website where you can buy the stuff.
They tell the truth.

The government knew you would be curious and this stuff is extremely hard to find info on.
Search terms should always include "NFPA 704."
I told you WAY earlier that Wikipedia does not tell the truth, and every man alive knows that already anyways.

I'm not trying to suck you into a shit flinging fest, this is reality and none of it is opinionated, you can find everything I tell you online with dedication.
>>
>>8711254
>how to become an alcoholic
>>
File: IMG_20170379_082131.jpg (52KB, 320x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170379_082131.jpg
52KB, 320x404px
>>8711268
And also you missed the giant INDUSTRIAL SYNTHESIS section on that wikipedia page obviously, so you weren't really looking into anything, you were just looking to prove someone wrong.
Pic related.
>>
Drink one Liter of water BEFORE going to sleep. If you manage to fuck that up, take Magnesium the next day.
Or a more radical motion: Stop drinking so fucking much.
>>
>>8711268
And I'm capped out this subject is impossible to teach, watch what you're eating and note that I'm trying to help not harm. Later guys.
>>
>>8710931
Why does everybody have a cure for hangover? Just don't get it in the first place. In all my years of drinking I've never gotten one because I drink water while I drink. Sure you piss like a hydrant, but it's worth it.
>>
>>8711028
While I agree, think about it; they've stripped all our food of the vitamins we need, so part of me is a little on board with 'vitamins' if for that only fact.
>>
Licour stores and pharmacies sell this "Anti-Hangover" Shots which basically are a bunch of vitamins, every person I know that has used them say they work beautifully either to prevent the hangover or to cure it. I personally don't use them because I don't know enough about them, I am that kind of guy who's scared of medicines. What I do is drink mineral club soda (topochico or perrier will do) with a sports drink, that will keep you hydrated and will replenish your electrolytes (if you just drink a lot of water you might not get enough of them and that can result in a hang over). Electrolyte Drinks work as well, this methods work both to prevent it and to cure it. Later on you can get the tomato juice or the greasy breakfast but if you're like me and you have a sensitive stomach then start with fruit or a veggie soup with saltine crackers and then get something greasy when you get hungry again.
>>
Jerking off right after waking up, a bottle of Gatorade, and orange chicken. Then jerking off again.
>>
One package KETO//OS® Max of course!

KETO//OS® (Ketone Operating System) is a revolutionary drink mix based on a proprietary ketone energy technology. It delivers advanced macro nutritionals and promotes optimized cellular regeneration, energy and longevity.

Order yours today!
>>
>>8711294
>Go to the chemical manufacturer's website where you can buy the stuff
Going by the MSDS for Sigma-Aldrich's Riboflavin (product PHR1054 to be exact), toxicological information mentions LD50 (oral, rat 10.00 mg/kg)
Otherwise includes no information that would make the substance appear to be significantly toxic.

Hint: no data available means no evidence of toxicity has been found, either because there's been done no research or the research has found none.
Given that this is a well-researched compound, I'm more inclined to believe the latter; that the compound is known to be fairly non-toxic.

>specifically stated as being a lab produced chemical that is not naturally sourced
Please, educate me on how a lab produced chemical differs from its naturally sourced counterpart - this seems to be something you're trying to make into an important point.
In case you need an example, stick with Riboflavin, since that's what's already been discussed.

>you can find everything I tell you online with dedication
In layman's terms:
>I'm full of shit
>>
I heard of one cure called a 'Prairie Oyster". You mix it in an Old Fashioned glass.

>One raw egg
>Dash of Tabasco sauce
>Dash of Worcestershire sauce
>Dash of vodka
>Sprinkle of salt
>Sprinkle of black pepper

Pinch your nose and swallow in one gulp.
>>
>>8711028
>muh all natural
Do you know why we evolved large brains anon? To outsmart nature. In a few decades we will unlock the key to biological immortality. So maybe it makes sense if a guy who sits at a cubicle all day takes some vitamin D to supplement based on his lifestyle. His ancestors were working the fields and hunting for the last million years
>>
why does my lower abdomen feel sore and tender after drinking? No symptoms like headache or nausea, but even after light drinking, I'll wake up in the morning and feel like I've done a bunch of crunches, but without the benefit
>>
>>8711122
That's a lot of ibuprofen you pussy. Just drink the water, a Gatorade and eat a banana. Maybe 200mg ibuprofen if it still bugs you after 2 hours in the morning
>>
>>8711263
This with a hearty breakfast and a shower usually gets the job done for me too.
>>
who else can't eat anything when hungover? At least for the next 4-6 hours, nothing but water and gatorade, dry heaving cause there's nothing to come up, and then around lunch time, chug a container of pho broth and be on my merry way
>>
File: 1462799626843.png (194KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1462799626843.png
194KB, 500x574px
>>8710931
prairie oyster
>>
Pickle brine for me. Gets rid of the scratchy hot pipes throat feel in the morning, is loaded with salt to help with re-hydration - should mention im a beer drinker so I am constantly pissing while drinking - and the brine also helps speed up the cleansing morning shit that always seems to help.

Then is is basically just water and a meal.
>>
>>8711122
That's a lot of ibuprofen. I cut my 800mgs in half and have one in the morning IF I have a hangover, and only once a year or so do I need the whole pill.
>>
>>8710931
>hangover
>2017

nigger, weed is everywhere just take a few hits before you go out and you won't need to drink to excess.
>>
>>8711416
>That's a lot of ibuprofen you pussy.

I am a pussy. I've been shot twice, stabbed once and "blown" up once and will take all the pain from those from a a really bad headache.....i don't give af uck

also, <<<insert navy seal copy pasta>>>
>>
Drinking water before I fall asleep.
>>
As much water as my body will allow me to drink, a multi-vitamin, a cup of black coffee, some sort of greasy food and some weed.

Drop the weed if I have to go to work right after, but I normally don't drink that heavy on work nights.
>>
>>8711551
Are you in a gang
>>
>>8710931
Water, greasy food and coffee, more water... piss and shit everything out. Ice cold beer in a cool shower, more water, a bit more food, maybe a red eye and an ibuprofen if I'm still feeling gross.
>>
Water, Big Cheese burger, Masturbation, Sleep
>>
i pound quintuple diluted orange gatorade

like a teaspoon of powder to a pint of water
>>
Smoke a joint to get rid of my headache

Drink water to re-hydrate

Sleep to get avoid hangover symptoms
>>
>>8711641
Watered down gatorade is so good. I'm glad they sell it how it is though, I get more out of it.
>>
>>8711565
>Are you in a gang

No, me and by two brothers just love to talk shit light at night at bars to people acting like billy bad asses
>>
>>8711122
>how to fuck up your liver in less than 6 months
>>
I used to date a stripper, and she left a bottle of XR Adderall under my bed. I hate how jittery it makes me, but when I'm zombie mode hungover, I crack one open and pop half the pellets.
>>
>>8711839
>how to fuck up your liver in less than 6 months

not knowing the difference between ibuprofen and acetaminophen

What is it like being a complete fucking retard?
>>
>>8711379
Hey man, nice shitpost. I really appreciate the time and effort that went into this. (+1)
>>
>>8710931
I just drink coffee and try to get on with my day. In college, there was a campus owned store that sold burritos, and occasionally o get one of those and immediately shit everything out.
>>
>>8711440
When I'm drinking heavily I usually go for flat sprite. I use to do Gatorade but flat sprite seems to be more effective for the dehydration bit.

I also highly recommend having a meal before sleeping because it can be hard to put down when you wake up.

Basically I drink a bottle of sprite and have a fatty meal before bed and most aspects of the hangover are gone, besides alcohol ruining my sleep quality. This is after 15 +- 5 drinks over 5 to 10 hours.
>>
>>8711854
>taking a stimulant during a hangover

my hangovers involve overwhelming panic and anxiety/thoughts of being dead in a coffin...last thing I want is a fucking adderall, that would give me a heart attack.

Its all about klonopin/lorazepam and top shelf medical weed(indica), xanax doesn't seem to kick in quick enough, lorazepam kicks in instantly, like 4- 5 minutes sublingually.
>>
Any specific tips for hangover from alcohol and cocaine? I'm getting terrible hangovers from it.
>>
>>8710931

Water and a lot of sleep. If you can cure your hangover with food then it's not a hangover.
>>
>>8710931
have a bloody mary instead, hair of the dog.
>>
>>8711028
Are you the same nigger from the sponge thread talking about how you should never use soap to wash your body and saying that perfumes are designed to destroy your kidneys? You sound an awful lot like that retard.
>>
>>8712355
Stop mixing alcohol and cocaine. You're destroying yourself. Cocaethylene is toxic shit and far worse than alcohol or cocaine alone despite what retards on 420chan babble about.
>>
>>8712523
Holistic kooks literally advocate for being unwashed communists so that's all I imagine them as. Like Richard Stallman only smellier.
>>
>>8712541
>holistic kooks

Heres the quote from what I'm assuming is the same guy

>One piece of life advice I can give you is that dryer sheets and perfumed detergents are designed to damage and shut down your kidneys. I know this only because when you stop using them, you no longer wake up 3-4 times a night with your sides on fire having to piss. I get up one time from sleep a week now to piss versus my old LA's totally awesome detergent 20 trips a week.
It sounds outlandish but try sleeping on water/baking soda washed sheets for a couple nights and enjoy your newfound bliss.
>>
>>8712550
i'm gonna try baking soda washing my sheets next laundry day
>>
I just turned 21, so I went out and got some alcohol for the first time (I never had any friends to buy me drinks). I got a big thing of vodka since it looked like decent bang for buck. It didn't taste good, but it was drinkable with some grapefruit juice. Anyway, I was worried I'd get a hangover the next day, but I ended up waking up and feeling better than I had in ages. Most days my head's kinda in a fog all day but everything was so clear and vivid. What is the hangover I hear about? Is it something that only affects alcoholics? Thank you for reading my blog post.
>>
>>8712655
get some friends and go out for some drinks.
>>
10mg diazepam. Not a myth
>>
>>8710931
Wendy's chili.
>>
>>8712541
I've had a hippie my sister used to date tell me that eating celery every day is a good replacement for deodorant.
>>
>>8710931
The only cure for hangovers is more booze
>>
>>8710931
I interrupt my morning sleep to drink at least a half litre of water over 5 minutes every hour. usually i am okay by noon

what should i order at the bar if i want to slow down my drinking?
>>
>>8711268
>acetone
acetone is a PAINT THINNER DIPSHIT
>>
File: IMG_20170380_063251.jpg (24KB, 129x185px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170380_063251.jpg
24KB, 129x185px
>>8711384
>LD50 10mg/kg
Are you naive? A fully grown extremely well fed male rat weighs 1kg.
<this much kills it

That means that a pill of Riboflavin the size of one aspirin kills 50% of humans that take it.
That's one pill about 600-650mg for a 140lb human.

And yes, rat LD50s are directly linked and scaled to human ld50s. They are accurate enough to be a good judge of how much shit you need to kill a human.
They always have been used this way.
>>
Bananas, apples and whatever fruit you have.(sugars and fiber)
Then go and take a nice hot shower and in the last minute, switch the water to coldest you can. (Helps with headache a lot)
And drink lots of warm water with lemon juice.(Decreasing stomach acidity)
This is what I do every time and I am OK in less than hour...
>>
>>8712541
I have allergies.
I use soap. I use deodorant. I use dish soap. I use dishwasher soap. I bathe daily. I am always wearing clean clothing. I eat every single thing I talk about every single day.

You are cherry picking so hard it's getting boring.
"Holistic"
Faggot I eat kraft macaroni, ramen and frozen pizzas and use gillette deodorant, what the fuck are you trying to mistaking me for? A hippy?

People are fucking terrible about swallowing and smearing every chemical they find on themselves and then defending the companies that made them. I knew I would find McDonald's shills here, but fucking proctor and gamble?

Go buy a mouse for 3-4 bucks and give him a bath with your laundry detergent and he will literally die. I am not joking, try it. And that's the creature that they use to make sure that shit won't kill you.
>>
File: rolmops.jpg (315KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
rolmops.jpg
315KB, 1280x857px
>>8710931
Rollmops, motherfuckers. Best hangover cure there is. A couple of these babies, a tall glass of water and a short walk through the cold morning air are all you ever need to battle a hangover.
>>
>>8710931

Ive never been hungover. Either I am a god or drinking almost a fifth and following it with a few beers works wonders for preventing one.
>>
the only hangover cure is another beer
>>
>>8710931
water
water
put a chair in the shower and chill there for like an hour while drinking a shit ton of water
did I mention water
all over my face etc
>>
drink water
don't puke
eat food
then shit
>>
>>8713151
are you sure that mouse isn't just kill from drowning?
>>
>>8713133
water
>>
>>8711028
I just want a cure from unsolicited advice from internet strangers
>>
>>8713135
Use does not dictate toxicity.
Water and vegetable oil can both be considered paint thinners, but I don't see you flaring up about either one.
Although you want to avoid repeated inhalation, acetone is preferred over other solvents (such as toluene or methanol) specifically due to its comparably low toxicity.

>>8713136
>That means that a pill of Riboflavin the size of one aspirin kills 50% of humans that take it.
This might not have occurred to you, but a pill is mostly made up of medically inert substances (cellulose, calcium phosphate and what not).
The dosing is not in any way tied to the size of the pill, and assuming so is outright dangerous. Read instructions before use.

>That's one pill about 600-650mg for a 140lb human
I did a cursory search on locally available health supplements, and found the B2 (riboflavin) content to range from 1.4 mg/tablet to 25 mg/tablet.
I challenge you to find even one pill (that can be acquired without medical receipt) with a riboflavin content at or above 100 mg/tablet.
Should you manage to find one, check if there's any precautions relating to the unusually high dosage.

You also (again) fail to elaborate on the whole "natural is good, synthetic is bad" point you've been trying to make.
>>
>>8710931
best cure is having some fatty food and a large glass of sugary soda before you go to sleep, unfortunate but its the truth.
morning after i usually crave something sour like pickles or grapefruit, also you have to force yourself to get up and moving, otherwise itll take way longer
>>
I shotgun a cold redbull when I wake up. The small can pr meduim not the big one. Also som saltine cracker and or soup is good
>>
A gatorade with a five hour energy poured in and Indian buffet. Then come home, shit out all the evil, shower, and sleep.
>>
>>8710943
Ding ding ding
You keep drinking and slowly work out of it by alternating drinks with water. Just going dry immediately like you do overnight hurts your system. Preferably you don't drink to pass out and start the weaning process before you fall asleep and get right back on it when you wake up.
>>
>>8713291
It has to do with biological factors.

Tall people can drink more without ill effects than short people.
Men can drink more than women.
Whites can drink more than Asians.
Not to mention genetic factors that can influence your alcohol tolerance that aren't immediately visible, physical fitness, as well as simply how much your body is used to alcohol.

If you're a tall, fit white man with good genes, you have a good chance that, within reason, you can drink a lot without suffering any ill effects, especially if you drink a glass of water or soda now and then and don't drink on an empty stomach.
>>
I usually take a benzo or 2, drink a bunch of water and go back to sleep. Wake up feeling fresh as a daisy.
>>
>beer
>gatorade
>water
>a banana and an apple

Wala
>>
If I'm on my feet for work, a nice bacon sandwich followed by a slightly flattened coke.

If I'm sitting down, a codeine washed down with a can of Monster Ripper.
>>
A fucking bottle of Gatorade.
>>
>>8710931
Big glass of water with vitamins and ibuprofen. Then a spicy v8. A bit later on, a coffee with some heavily buttered toast.
>>
>>8711107
I'd get too full to get drunk to my liking.
>>
>>8710931
Here's a Japanese hangover "cure".

>warm sake in a mug
>add raw egg
>chug it, don't let it hit the sides
>>
>>8710931

I still remember retards I knew growing up that insisted drinking water made hangovers worse.

>Your cure?

Water, something greasy, more water.
>>
>>8710937
Add hot sauce and you're right as rain
>>
>>8710931

>Red Powerade Zero in the morning upon waking
>Vegemite on Wholegrain toast with a glass of Apple, Carrot and Ginger juice late morning
>1.5 - 2 litres of water

Hangover is gone by midday regardless of how much you drank and how fucked up you felt when you woke
>>
>>8713402
Asians are actually as resistant than white people IF they are not allergic to it (they have a very high allergy rate to alcohol)
>>
I'm pretty sure hangover cures are a "myth" because it relies too much on the individuals constitution and genetics.

A redbull and a breadroll fixes even the worst hangover I've ever had, but that shit doesnt help any of my chink friends. They all take a bowl of rice with tuna on top and are right as rain, but I throw up from it.
>>
File: 9310297646371.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
9310297646371.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>8711263
This

Coconut water is amazing. Even better if it comes in a coconut instead of cardboard.

Add in some protein + fats from a nice breakfast and it'll cure even the worst hangovers such as like the one you get drinking pic related.
>>
>>8711107
This on all counts. I fucking hate beer shits. Drunk sleeping is nice as fuck (though it is not nice waking up and realizing you are still drunk and have to still go to work)
>>
>americans giving hangover tips

Is there anything more disgusting than some faggot who drinks a sixpack and then goes "lol just drink water always works for me i never have hangovers". kys
>>
>Pedialite x 2
>Sleep
>Spicy chicken curry and rice
>>
>Your cure?
Vitamin B complex, plenty of water and one of the following dishes:

Carne Asada burrito
Pozole
Pho
Biscuits and Gravy
>>
>>8716019
So many chemical company shills on this board holy shit.

650mg of b3 is the ld50 translated to humans. Explain how I can eat an aspirin sized pill of a chemical "b vitamin" that's """"'good for me"''''" and have a 50% chance of dying?

This whole thread is full of moronic sheep and chemical shills. Sage it. Three days is enough.
>>
>>8716032
Yes, I'm shilling generic vitamin b(TM).

KYS, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>8711029
Idiot, that's 4 waters for 3 whiskeys. You should do half and half so it's even
>>
The absolute best hangover food I've eaten is tom kha gai soup. I can't stress this enough, it really makes wonders. Once I was coming down from a severe post-party depression after three nights of drinking and one bowl set me right.

Just eat it when sober and you can already feel how it lifts you up, then imagine eating it when feeling like shit.
>>
>>8710931
Nothing cures a hangover that you can just eat like that. I don't know why normies think this.
>>
>>8711267
You seriously sound like a schizophrenic in the middle of a persecution fantasy, right down to the rambling, repetitive and paranoid writing style.
>>
>>8716032
So where are the corpses?
Are you saying I have a 50% chance of dying if I take some vitamins?
>>
>>8710931
http://www.chemistryviews.org/details/ezine/1080019/Chemistry_of_a_Hangover__Alcohol_and_its_Consequences_Part_3.html
Chemistry of a Hangover — Alcohol and its Consequences Part 3
The (probable) chemical contribution to a hangover. Basically they say
dehydration (lots), headache (from dehydration and enlarged blood vessels),
methanol (metabolising into formaldehyde and formic acid), malais (more lactic
acid, lower blood glucose), irritated stomach lining etc, crap sleep. They say
in the morning have water, electrolytes, aspirin or ibuprofin (not
parecetemal), fruit juice (for the fructose). No mention of cistene and a
greasy fry up.
>>
>>8710931

Morphine, sleep or more booze. I just turned 26 and my hangovers are starting to last a full day.
>>
File: IMG_20170309_153834.jpg (2MB, 2432x3286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170309_153834.jpg
2MB, 2432x3286px
>>8710931
The only "cure" is proper preventive maintenance.

Drink water
Have water near bed
Take activated charcoal
When you wake up in the middle of the night to piss, take some ibuprofen, and drink water.

Viola, no hangover.
>>
>>8716032
>Explain how I can eat an aspirin sized pill of a chemical "b vitamin" that's """"'good for me"''''" and have a 50% chance of dying?
No one fucking does that dipshit, RDA of b3 is about 18 mg.
>>
>>8717823
*RDI, my bad, but my point still stands.
>>
File: nfb3-500.png (236KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nfb3-500.png
236KB, 600x600px
>>8717823
>>8717839

All of my local supermarkets sell B3 tablets, many of which are FAR above the RDA.

Pic related. Google Vitamin B3 tablets. You will find dozens of examples that are 500mg.
>>
>>8717660
>The only "cure" is proper preventive maintenance.
The only cure is to not drink too much alcohol.
>>
Brush teeth, drink water, take nap.
>>
I've grown out of that phase.
>>
>>8710931
I don't drink.
>>
>>8710937
are you me?

coffee, norco, carnitas super burrito
>>
my cure is drinking a bottle of water when waking up, taking a shit and a shower, cooking some eggs and then jerking off
I usually feel about 95% normal after that
>>
Pedialyte.
>>
>>8716032
Seriously dude, I know another Anon said this, but you're showing major signs of schizophrenia and paranoia. Please get some help, you don't have to take a single fucking thing they give you, but you need to be seen by someone trained to handle this stuff.

>Also because this is insane to keep seeing
Yes, shockingly, I can also drown from too much water. Too much is too much regardless of if it's healthy, moderation needs to be exercised with literally everything. Sit for a minute and think about these things, do you really think no single other person gets it or are you maybe not making sense? Which is the more likely scenario here? You're free to have these opinions, but you're rambling and repeating phrases and points that have already been dismissed or refuted in order to find validation for these thoughts to rationalize your behavior to yourself in an attempt to keep from realizing your mental health issue.
>>
>>8717421
I also can't cure my cancer with strawberries, but antiangiogenesis is a thing. Of course nothing can "fix" a hangover, but these help, some scientifically, some are placebo, others just make you feel warm and fuzzy and better emotionally. Stop ruining all the fun.
>>
>>8719870
My old alcoholic boss taught me that, my friends all laugh at me when I buy it before we drink, but fuck, it has gotten several people I know through some rough days.
>>
>>8710931
I just power through it, built up a high tolerance over the years and now the worst a hangover I get is nothing more than like a migraine. I have fou
>>
>>8710931
Never tried it but I remember seeing something that said to drink "Prickly Pear Cactus Juice" before drinking anything... but I don't believe it
>>
Who the fuck are these people that are eating to cure a hangover?

You're not even hungover you're just hungry you awful cunts.

For me it's something with ginger for the nausea, something with b-vitamins for the mental fog, a bit of water and if I can stomach it some salt to start the hydro-absorption. Beyond that laying in bed, self-loathing and fuck-awful anxiety.
>>
Lots of water.
Couple Ibuprofen if it's extra bad.

That's pretty much it.
>>
Just protein and fats fuck the tomato shit and raw eggs
>>
>>8719870
>this many posts
>only 2 people know about pedialyte

Nobody here drinks
>>
>>8721527
Oh the irony
>>
Milk Thistle, vitamin B1, B vitamin complex, and a tablespoon L-glutamine. Maybe a cup of black coffee and .5mg of alprazolam.
>>
>>8710931
Coconut water or pedialyte (or gatorade in a pinch) works every time for me.
>>
>>8710931
Chugging a powerade and some water before going to sleep usually does wonders for me.
>>
>>8711019

You're thinking of tylenol faggotron.
>>
>>8722888

Both do not interact well with alcohol. I have a package of ibuprofen here on my desk and it clearly states that taking it while consuming alcohol may cause stomach bleeding and liver problems.
>>
>>8710950
>"just get half as buzzed for 5 times the calories!"
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.