[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can eat at any fast food place you want, where do you go?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: fast-food.jpg (238KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
fast-food.jpg
238KB, 1024x750px
You can eat at any fast food place you want, where do you go?
>>
>where do you go

Hungry.
>>
>>8706253
What the fuck is that hotdog thing.
>>
>>8706281
Came here to post those exact words.

OP explain.
>>
>>8706281
Looks like some kind of raspberry hotdog scone.
>>
>>8706253

if they count probably any number of local fast tacqueria places. if it has to be a big chain probably wendy's or carl's.
>>
Subway™, so I can "eat fresh"™.
>>
>>8706253
McDonald's
>>
>>8706292
Local tacqueria place has food trucks.
>>
>>8706281
>>8706285
>>8706287
I think it's a pig in a blanket of some kind
>>
>>8706305
No shit.
>>
File: 365[1].png (268KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
365[1].png
268KB, 450x300px
>>8706281

I'd guess it's supposed to be a puka dog.
>>
Panda Express.

I like the orange chicken, their sides are pretty good too.
>>
>>8706253
Love me that chicken from Popeye's
>>
In n out
Just so I can finally be justified in saying it's over rated
>>
File: 1489759675009.jpg (2MB, 2800x1620px) Image search: [Google]
1489759675009.jpg
2MB, 2800x1620px
>>8706299
If I went to McDonald's, for me I'd get the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich.
>>
>>8706253
In my area?

Jersey Mike's.

Anywhere?

In and out because I haven't had it.

I was literally riding past one with my mom while visiting family in Califucktardia. Her and her sister wouldn't stop because they were scared of missing the plane out.

So we waited in the airport for an hour and a half and ate $15 breakfast burritos that looked like diseased shit wrapped in human skin and tasted like vomit.

Wish I had called driver so I could overrule. Still mad about that.
>>
>>8707506
Nigga, you crazy.

I like a mcdoubles sometimes, really like their ultra processed buns for some reason, and love the fries when fresh and salted properly (thought they were thrice as good when cooked in beef tallow, fuck those dumbass hindus that expect fried food to be beef free at a burger joint).

But the McChicken was always just okay, and it's gotten worse.
>>
>>8707579

>fucktardia
>mad that mommy wouldn't pull over to buy you fucking fast food

Get a load of this fucking loser.
>>
>>8707607
>with your mother for a family reunion

No shit. Don't be mad that your parents don't love you.
>>
>>
>>8707506
I only eat McChicken with no mayo. If you eat it with mayo you are gay.
>>
I'm my area?
Steak and Shake. I get a Double Steakburger and Birthday Cake milkshake. Upgrade my fries and season them myself with the shaker full of house seasoning.

Anywhere else?
I go to Double Dave's down in Texas during their buffet and load up on pepperoni sticks with enough ranch to keep my bigboibelly happy.
>>
File: IMG_0243.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0243.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
I went through the taco bell drive thru earlier and asked for medium sauce. This is how much sauce they gave me.
>>
File: 1482015334181.webm (2MB, 272x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482015334181.webm
2MB, 272x360px
>>8706253
I the funds to eat fast food every single day amd choose not to in fact I'd rather water fast instead
>>
>>8708346
>Work at Taco Bell
>In drive thru
>Would you like any sauce
>"Uhhhhhhhh medium"
>We don't have medium so I gave them mild
>Hand bag out
>They sit there, timer starts beeping
>Do you need anything else
>"Uhhh this is mild!!!!! I wanted medium I only eat Taco Bell with medium
>We don't have medium
>FINE
>Throws bag back at me, floors it, and does a honda-civic-burnout in the drive thru

I despise people who ask for medium sauce.
>>
>>8709085
>honda-civic-burnout
Is that different to a regular burnout?
Explain this pls.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.