[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skip The Dishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: logo_square_share.png (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
logo_square_share.png
6KB, 200x200px
Redpill me on skip the dishes. Just got it for the first time, currently waiting for it to be delivered
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>food delivery
i guess it's fine if you're some super rich person that can afford a $5 delivery charge on top of the giant markup for restraunt food
>>
>>8703348
The delivery is free on my order
>>
They refused to interview some woman here because she asked what the expected pay was before the interview.
>>
either make food for yourself or go to a restaurant

paying a premium for what are essentially leftovers is retarded
>>
>after asking what salary expectations were before wasting her time on an interview
>>
>>8703359
>>8703364
>doesn't provide compensation details before hiring
>>
>>8703364
I dunno the story here...
but some people keep the salary discussion kind of professional with some paper passing across the interview table. I hate that some companies don't want to reveal at least the range, but they're hopeful you will lowball them because you are eager. Startups like to give you some promises in lieu of high salary initially.
>>
>>8703348
i haven't noticed markup up on the price of items compared to restaurant website, just the delivery fee.

I find it convenient for when i don't feel like cooking and don't want to order pizza. Most of the places i've ordered from have been decent and have taken great care in the packaging of their food.
>>
>>8703372
>>8703385
you discuss remuneration after you've been offered a job, but before you accept it, unless the interviewer brings it up first

job search 101
>>
>>8703385
Maybe at entry level. I don't even return headhunters' calls if their message doesn't include salary expectations when they contact me.
>>
>>8703388
Op here Chinese food arrived it's pretty good btw
>>
It does seem unprofessional to ask for pay before the interview. I'd wait until the end of the interview at least. But then again I've only had one successful interview in my life and the pay was listed online already.
>>
>>8703397

A lot of head hunters in the fast food and retail industries, huh?
>>
>>8703468
kek
>>
>>8703404
Fuck off, I'm not using my time to go to an interview unless I know that it matches what I'm looking for.

It's common sense and this company lacks it, hopefully it will go under.
>>
>>8703404
It can save a lot of time if you already have strong expectations for your salary, either because you need to make a certain amount for your expenses or because you're already working.

When I'm hiring I like getting that question from candidates because when they turn it down it saves me all the time and hassle of interviewing. And I like it even more when they call back asking for the same offer a week later and I get to rake them over the coals.
>>
>>8703291
how is this different from restaurant runner
>>
>>8704033
Idk if they have it in Canada
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.