[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fast food at HOME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rustler.jpg (72KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
rustler.jpg
72KB, 540x540px
ITT we discuss the products that are best for coming close to the flavors of real fast food that you can buy at the grocery store

Any reccomendations for things like burgers, fries, chicken tenders, etc?

How are these things? Don't have them since American
>>
>>8701218

Why would I want to try and duplicate fast food flavors when it's so easy to blow them away with something much better? Why limit yourself like that?
>>
File: FastBitesSandwich.jpg (64KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
FastBitesSandwich.jpg
64KB, 260x260px
>>8701218
These aren't too bad
>>
>>8701218
I walked down the frozen food section at a Kroger the other day and was a bit thrown off. They actually have frozen French fries from "xyz" fast food brands. Same goes for burgers, chicken and appetizers. Fast food isn't very good to begin with, now its being sold for at home cooking? Why not just go to the place and have them cook it?
>>
File: IMG_2372.jpg (201KB, 615x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2372.jpg
201KB, 615x350px
>>
I'd say make your own burger but whenever i make my own burgers they end up tasting better than fast food places.
>>
>>8701218
How inept are you that you are incapable of making a fucking burger?
>>
>>8701380
Only eat these if you want to spend the next 48 hours in your bathroom.
>>
>>8701218
for me, its the White Castle frozen slider, the best frozen fast food sandwich.

>kinda expensive tho
>>
>>8701380
Wouldnt be the bun just be a soggy mess? Ive never had white castle but I cant imagine frozen whitecastle even resembles food.
>>
>>8701636
>Wouldnt be the bun just be a soggy mess?
yes, they're terrible
>>
>>8701636
We don't have White Castle in South Carolina, so if the craving hits I can settle for these
>>
>>8701218
rustlers microwave burgers are terrible, so pretty like fast food, apart from one exception

they do a mcrib clone, it's amazing, you can really taste the hog anus through the cheap bbq sauce
>>
>the flavors of real fast food

Make normal food, but instead of the part where you cook it properly and it tastes good, you cook all the flavor out of it and make up the difference with salt and MSG and inject some preservatives into it for good measure
>>
>>8702643
Boneless rib shaped pork patties. They are my ultimate guilty pleasure.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.