[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CANT MOVIES EVER MAKE PROPER KITCHENS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2017-03-18+at+05.50.25).jpg (365KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-18+at+05.50.25).jpg
365KB, 1920x1080px
REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY CANT MOVIES EVER MAKE PROPER KITCHENS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
what the fuck is that knife placement
>>
>>8700746
Because they enjoy watching autists like you shit their pants
>>
File: 1439488708460.png (444KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
1439488708460.png
444KB, 500x641px
That's not a movie, and you're watching fucking superheroes, but want a realistic kitchen? Fucking retard
>>
File: part_5_image_2 (1).jpg (21KB, 619x349px) Image search: [Google]
part_5_image_2 (1).jpg
21KB, 619x349px
>implyign

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwnnarFw_T8
>>
>>8700746
While there is indeed a proper theory to layout a kitchen, plenty of real kitchens fail to use said theory due to sheer ignorance.

So seeing it on the big or small screen doesn't bother me. So I'll forgive the knives, the lighting covers, the shelves, the plating station(and its cutlery across the lane)

But if the restaurant is open, WTF is up with that pig!
If it is closed and doing prep, Why are there tickets up!
>>
>>8700962

Hi, ignoramus here.

What's wrong with the lighting covers? The lighting looks cosy af and ideal for working in to me, but I am quite autistic and inherently light sensitive.

What about the shelves? The food next to cleaning materials? That they're top heavy?
>>
>>8701092
>What's wrong with the lighting covers?

Far too dim, and they have a blue tint to them. Looks cool in a movie, horribly impractical in a real kitchen. The blue tint would make it hard to judge doneness of many foods.

>>The food next to cleaning materials?
That's a huge safety no-no, and will get you written up during a health department inspection.
>>
Most kitchens are cramped and brightly lit by overhead lighting.

Guess what two things are the worst to have in a room when you are trying to film a scene?
>>
>capeshit

End yourself my man.
>>
please don't remind me of how much dick this show sucked
>>
>>8701188
I've been meaning to check it out. Is it really that bad? Like, Luke Cage bad? (I actually kinda enjoyed like cage)
>>
>>8701208
It's just a little boring and the acting is SyFy original movie tier.

Most of the bad reviews are just whining that he's a white guy who's really into Buddhism and knows Kung Fu. I'm not even right wing but there's a definate review bias against it.
>>
>>8700748
i would love to have overhead magnetic knife racks. I don't think it would pass the health inspector though.
>>
>>8701208

i like Iron Fist

probably because i never read the comics
>i don't know how bad they fucked up the characters
i kept hearing how terrible the show is
>my expectations were real low so it can only get better
i got wasted last night for St Patty's day
>a strong buzz makes any fighting show better
last marvel show i watched was Luke Cage
>after that pile of shit, everything was fucking fantastic
>>
>>8701208
Bad acting, bad fight choreography, bad plot.

If you liked Luke Cage you'll enjoy it.
>>
>>8700746
>OP has never worked in a kitchen with a former Navy SEAL
>>
>>8701103
This. Movies and AAA vidya always put a dim blue tint on shit to make it look theatrical. Actual kitchens are obscenely bright so you can actually see what you're doing.
>>
>>8701208
Basically the plot is only really happening because the main character is awful at social skills.

Marvel made a rom-com without the rom.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.