[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Local Delicacy's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image1.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
post yours.

kids in London get this as their school lunches on Friday as a treat. it's called greenz, beenz toast
>>
Here in Austin Texas its real popular to suck another mans dick and eat the cum
>>
>>8699344
Really? Same here in Olympia Washington! Small world...
>>
>>8699527
Wow, bro's we do that in Mississippi too! The US really has a lot in common!
>>
>>8699344
>>8699527
>>8699590
I bet none of you guys suck dick like we do in Wyoming, though.
>>
>>8699594
We suck dicks over a mile above sea level here in Colorado.
>>
File: pastrami-on-rye-katz.jpg (179KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
pastrami-on-rye-katz.jpg
179KB, 1200x630px
>>8699338
Ok, enough fag talk.

Pastrami on ryes are really popular here in NYC. Some of the popular delis (like Katz, pic related) is kind of a tourist meme and they charge out the ass for it ($20) but you easily get two meals out of it. It's a shit ton of meat, and the meat tastes good.
>>
>>8699639
speaking of Pastrami. I got a lot of family in manhattan and whenever I go and visit we all go out to this Deli on the corner of 48th street and we all get on our knees and suck the cum out of a bunch of uncircumcized penises. My aunts and female cousins though have to go into a seperate room and munch on elderly yiddish vaginas and from what they tell me it looks and tastes pretty much the same as your pic.
>>
File: horseshoe.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
horseshoe.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
A horseshoe sandwich. It's texas toast topped with any kind of protein you can think of. Fried tenderloin, burger, and ham are the most common, but I've also seen things like bbq pork and eggs on them. Fries are thrown on top of the meat, and it's all covered in cheese sauce. Tomatoes and scallions may or may not be included. It can be good, but it often isn't.
>>
>>8699338
You can't be serious.
>>
>>8700145
how long did it take you to mull over that chief?
>>
>>8699647
found the irish. Why don't you go eat some more corned beef and cabbage while the rest of us are allowed to enjoy flavor
>>
>>8700225
That Isn't even Irish, you got that from the jews and then for some reason started associating it with the Irish. Thick cunt.
>>
>>8699639

That looks fucking disgusting. The bread to meat ratio is all wrong. More meat does not = better. That shit is only good for retards. Fuck off.
>>
>>8699338

i LOVE greenz beenz toast.

Best part of my childhood. Infact, i'm gonna go make it now.
>>
File: IMG_0282.jpg (107KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0282.jpg
107KB, 750x750px
>>8700225
>corned beef
>Irish
Choose one.
>>
>>8700816
You fuck off, the bread-to-meat ratio is fine because they use really strongly-flavoured rye bread. The meat isn't heavily seasoned, nor is it dry, and the mustard is really strong, so it ends up being a lot of balanced flavour without any one thing overwhelming the rest.

Give it a try before you write it off.
>>
>>8699600
>>8699594
>>8699527
>>8699344
you fucking idiots don't even hold it under your tongue. That's the only way you can activate all the flavor proteins
>>
>>8700756
Irish immigrants came upon corned beef, immediately preferred it over their own salted ham.

So he's totally 100% wrong...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.