[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /ck/ enjoy checkers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: Checkers meme.jpg (365KB, 1600x1314px) Image search: [Google]
Checkers meme.jpg
365KB, 1600x1314px
Does /ck/ enjoy checkers?
>>
>>8698422
Best fries out of all the fast food joints. Baconzilla is pretty good too.
>>
>>8698422
Best fries out there unless they're soggy as shit
>>
>>8698422
it's the best fast food burger joint, love the sweet banana shakes, fried apple pies, the beef tastes great, they serve wings, plus this>>8698447
the only draw backs are the lack of restaurants in decent areas and no inside dining. but it's my favorite fast food place
>>
>>8698422
chicken nuggie box is a lot of calories for only $2
>>
>Checkers is actually Rally's
>Carl's Jr is actually Hardee's

Why are restaurants such faggots?
>>
>>8698422
No, I like women.
>>
>>8698511
this is my go to cheapass meal
>>
Its tasty but I always feel like shit afterwards
>>
>>8698422
No, but I enjoy Rally's <:^)
>>
File: 800px-Bert_Williams_blackface_2.jpg (72KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Bert_Williams_blackface_2.jpg
72KB, 800x601px
>>8698422
It's always in an alternatively colored district, so no.
>>
File: dis01504.jpg (57KB, 705x697px) Image search: [Google]
dis01504.jpg
57KB, 705x697px
No, I prefer chess.
>>
>>8698422
The only Rally's I've ever been too was during the winter, and the dining area was full of homeless dues. The sentiment on the part of the staff is nice, but I don't like the mixture of chicken sandwich and homeless guy smell.
>>
>>8698422
Their fries are fantastic. Has anyone ever tried the frozen Rally's fries they sell in stores, are they really as good as the ones you get in the restaurants?
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1280x800px
a1 buttery burger from a couple months ago was the best fast food burger of all time, the only thing ever close was the Wendy's bacon pretzel
it tasted nothing of a1, but the sauce was fabulous and it had that great steakums style beef and bacon on top with great bun
just perfect
but the fuckers took it away
they took my love away
>>
>>8698422
I get cravings for checkers but every time I go the food is pretty bad. Makes me feel nauseous after as well, which doesn't happen with any other fast food joint.
>>
They fucked up when they changed their GOAT crispy tenders to those bland, flat pieces of shit they have now.

I got a burger on Texas toast with fried onions and barbecue sauce from there and that was straight Flavortown though
>>
>>8699465
I haven't had them in 14-15 years but I still vividly recall the taste of the fries.
Unreal those things are because I can't usually remember what I ate or how it tasted 20 minutes after the meal.
>>
>>8698422
Never even heard of it.
>>
>>8700456
Maryland shit.
You're better off avoiding being shot trying to visit. Some of them are drive through only because no one trusts maryland niggers.
>>
>>8698422
As a guilty pleasure yes. The food tastes great but even for fast food is horrifically unhealthy.
>>
>>8698422
Rally's is good. Prefer it far more than McDonald's, Burger King, or JITB.
>>
I miss the old Rally's logo

That being said, yes I love Checkers/Rallys

Back in my youth my favorite order was two chili cheeseburgers, fries, and a banana milk shake

These days I usually just get a spicy chicken sandwich which is pretty damn good, along with a burger of choice, I usually try their new/specialty items because they're usually pretty tasty....last time I ate their they had a mushroom swiss burger, which I was skeptical about but after trying it, it was really flavorful, and of course I gotta get an order of those fries
>>
File: 40118471.jpg (14KB, 293x223px) Image search: [Google]
40118471.jpg
14KB, 293x223px
>>8698422
>>
>>8699465
Not even in the same ballpark. They are still good for frozen fries, but a poor substitute for the authentic experience.
>>
AMERICA, IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

RAPCAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmqPW1N5Dk
>>
>>8702271
Is that announcer fucking Tracy Morgan?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.