[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I partially activate almonds?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Almond21.jpg (123KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Almond21.jpg
123KB, 1200x900px
How do I partially activate almonds? I can't handle them fully activated.

Thank you.
>>
>>8698416
just activate half of them and toss together with unactivated almonds
>>
Eat them with celery.
>>
>>8698416
Only soak half of each almond.
>>
>>8698416
MEMES
>>
>>8698427
this is too practical. do you have a more convoluted method?
>>
>>8698821
Line them up in a parallel single file line and cover the bottom (rounded) halves with aluminum foil before activating. The pointy end is the only important part to activate anyway. Plus you get activated aluminum in the side reaction.
>>
>>8698416
The same way I half activate your mother... two fingers, in deep, thirty seconds. Then, go eat her out... as she's about to cum, get up, slap her in the face with a partial hard on, blow your load in your father's sock, grab a lite beer from the fridge, high-five your father, and walk out of the house. Leave the door open.
>>
File: 1465190616476.jpg (29KB, 256x345px) Image search: [Google]
1465190616476.jpg
29KB, 256x345px
>>8699403

Wat
>>
File: 1462711451842.gif (1MB, 360x260px) Image search: [Google]
1462711451842.gif
1MB, 360x260px
Cut every almond in half and then soak one of the halves overnight

Then the next day you grind the other unactivated halves in a Vitamix blender using the dry blade on high speed while slowly sprinkling in the activated almonds

When a doughy consistency is achieved get some quail eggs and drop it in the mix (shell and all) and sprinkle some all natural organic coconut flake in as well

Form the dough into a large almond shape, if you don't know what that looks like, look at a child with downs syndrome's eyes and roughly copy that shape.

Then slice the giant almond in half and cook one half sous vide for an hour and 28 minutes

Attach the cooked half to the raw half

Wa la
>>
It's similar to making mustard. After you grind the almonds and soak them in water to activate them, you add vinegar to inhibit the activation process. The longer they sit without the vinegar added, the more activated they become.
>>
>>8698416
What you want to do is activate a bunch of almonds several hours in advance, and then deactivate them about thirty minutes before serving. That way they still have some residual activeness in them, but they won't overpower subtler dishes or those with weak qi, such as children and the elderly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.