[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on Serbian cuisine?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: Serbian_Christmas_meal.jpg (202KB, 1280x963px) Image search: [Google]
Serbian_Christmas_meal.jpg
202KB, 1280x963px
Opinions on Serbian cuisine?
>>
No clue what any of that is, but I like just about everything so I'd eat it.
>>
I'd eat that.
>>
Looks like a pile of meat, bowl of rice, maybe some seasoned yogurt sauce or some shit? And a dessert bar. I'd eat it, but wouldn't seek it out.
>>
>>8698224
>Serbian cuisine
>Starving to death

Tough choice, but then again, isn't starving to death also a form of Serbian cuisine?
>>
Fill me up a nice big bowl of genocide
>>
are those sheep feet?
>>
I don't know but if it's anything like Serbian films I think I'll pass.
>>
>>8698286
Haha nice joke Reddit
>>
These guys are Serbian, their vids are nice, makes me hungry everytime.
http://www.almazankitchen.com/
>>
I like Hungarian food more
>>
I thought scandinavian food looked grim but this takes it to the next level
>>
>>8698224
Never tried it, but in general slavic cuisine tends to be pretty fucking disgusting. There's a reason there aren't many Serbian Restauraces outside of Serbia.

I did go to some Bosnian grill place back in the day. They mostly served meat with bread and onion. Was fatty and disgusting, but went well with beer.
>>
>>8698841
Holy shit, yes. I am Scandinavian and can confirm.
>>
>>8698849
Op here, Serbian cusine is literally the darkhorse of slavic cuisine. It's very nice.
>>
>>8698224
Is there any Kebab?
>>
>>8698832
serb here, hungary has no cuisine like ours
>>
File: 20161215_164829.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px)
20161215_164829.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>8698841
wtf u on about look at this delicious xmas food
>>
>>8698889
NO
>>
What's that big, plate sized hamburger thing (asks the American). I had it once and it was great.
>>
>>8698829
http://www.almazankitchen.com/mcchicken/
top taste there anon
>>
>>8698910
I mean, I'd eat the shit out of that, and the op's image, but I just imagine eating that being surrounded by mass graves and rusted out soviet factories and old war widows, it does not conjure images of happy times and places
>>
>>8698910
whats the pink stuff?
>>
My grandma always used to make a Serbian bean soup I have very fond memories of
>>
>>8699059
beetroot "salad"
>>
>>8698257
No, that's Ethiopian. Serbians feast on the corpses of their dead neighbors.
>>
It's pretty nice imo, spent some time in Belgrade and the best I had was probably the fish dishes and grilled meats. You have to be extremely clear with what you order though, meat, greens, sides and sauces are all ordered as separate items in most restaurants. They also have an unhealthy obsession with Tartar sauce

>>8699015
That would be pljeskavica my dude
>>
>>8698910
Swedish?
>>
>>8699059
Beetroot and sour cream salad.
10/10 combination, try it sometime.
>>
>>8699059

looks like fish 'salad', red beets and Herring I'm guessing
>>
>>8701057
(not guy you replied to)
had the ingredients, went and made some. fucking awesome
>>
>>8701123
Try adding some finely chopped prunes, crushed walnuts and a tiny bit of pressed/minced garlic next time.
>>
only serbian food i know is cevapi, looks like cat shit but tastes nice
>>
>>8701221
I put in some crushed cashew nuts
thought about garlic but rejected the idea
prunes, I don't have, but it could be nice
>>
>>8701241
Garlic gives it a nice touch, but you have to add it very sparingly and it's not that significant of an improvement though.
Prunes, on the other hand, add a whole lot.
>>
>>8698889
Closest you would probably get is something like Ćevapi I think.
>>
>>8698849
bulgarian food is pretty good m8
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.