[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nuts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1698.jpg (200KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1698.jpg
200KB, 1280x799px
Peanuts.
When done right, the best nut.
When done wrong, the worst.
No argumentation needed.
>>
>>8697305
>Peanuts.
>When done right, the best nut.
But that's cashews, macadamias and pistachios anon
>>
>>8697305
>peanuts done right
>posts salted peanuts
no
>>
>>8697310
Shit. I just posted some nuts. Me? I like them dry roasted.
>>
File: IMG_1775.png (532KB, 3334x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1775.png
532KB, 3334x812px
>not eating the superior nut: the almond
>>
>pee nut
>the best nut

Best nut is wall nut.
>>
>>8697373
Almonds sure are good sometimes. But I get tired of them fast. Peanuts I never get tired of.
>>
Pecans > all
>>
>>8697576
Closely followed by brazil nuts
>>
how the fuck do you "do" a peanut "wrong"
it fucking grows in the ground
>>
>best nut
>posts a legume

hmmm
>>
File: YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg (18KB, 240x249px) Image search: [Google]
YallN1ggazPostinInATrollThread.jpg
18KB, 240x249px
>>8697305
>peanut
>nut
>>
>>8697760
who uses the word "legume"
besides autists
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (39KB, 304x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
39KB, 304x200px
>>8698297
People who like to categorize things properly, probably.

I don't know if you can understand this or not, but humans give different names to different things because they're different! Incredible!
>>
Based black invented peanut. Y'all cracker mad
>>
peanut is low tier nut
>>
>>8698335
>mixed legumes
>pealegume butter
>>
>>8698297
The legume, commonly called "peanut," is an interesting plant. It shoots tendrils into the ground that then grow clumps of peanuts. I always thought they grew in the root, until I grew some and saw this. Like other legumes, they add nitrogen to the soil through a process called nitrogen fixation.

Who said you couldn't learn from /ck/? Oh, except for you, who's mind ceased absorbing real information at the age of 13.
>>
>>8698335
>>8698387
you are the kind of fags who feel the need to remind people that tomatoes are fruit and potatoes are tubers
>>
peanuts are shit
>>
>>8698410
>learn...except for you, who's mind ceased absorbing real information at the age of 13.

Q.E.D
>>
It is a very hard task to fuck up a peanut.
>>
eat sparingly. pure fat. will gain tons of weight.
>>
File: 1484093304767.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484093304767.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>8698367
That's not how nomenclature works, fella. For example, you're called by your proper name, and not your absurd level of retardation (i.e. your classification), right?

>>8698410
> how dare you call things by their name

Whoops
>>
>>8698593
but peanuts have the best protein to fat ratio..
>>
>>8698705
>how dare you

Because it's pedantic and it annoys people. Peanuts have more in common with nuts than they do with kidney beans and peas (texture, fat content) which is why you'll find them in cans of mixed nuts and not a bag of frozen vegetables. And why people will forever talk about them as if they were nuts.
>>
>>8698736
> it annoys people

Oh good gracious, I'm so sorry I offended your delicate sensibilities by not doing things exactly how you and the rest of the ignorant general populous want.

Educate yourself, famiglia
>>
>>8698593
>Fat makes you fat meme
Please be quiet and look up the Mediterranean diet.
>>
>>8698758
We aren't uneducated. Quit being such a contrarian.
>>
>>8697305
Try plopping a few in your Coke, sip and chomp. You can than me later.
>>
>>8698775
>Not accepting that peanuts are a legume. Not understanding why it's classified as a legume. Not using the correct latin terminology, Arachis hypogaea.

Ignorance is now palpable. You've been BTFO. You're getting into the embarrassing level now.
>>
who /pecans/ here
>>
>>8698855
Nobody has ever said you were wrong.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.