[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road-trip eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: egg mcmuff.jpg (39KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
egg mcmuff.jpg
39KB, 640x426px
You're about to go on a road trip. Do you get up a little early and eat a homecooked healthy breakfast beforehand, or grab a fast food breakfast to eat in your car?

Note: I'm asking what you REALLY do, not what you THINK you would do.

What other road trip eating habits do you have?
>>
File: 23.jpg (68KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
68KB, 900x675px
Why would I ever want to go anywhere?
>>
I don't eat breakfast if I don't know where I'm going to shit later in the day.
>>
File: 1.png (330KB, 673x700px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
330KB, 673x700px
>>8696813

I know, anon. I know.
>>
>>8696788
Get up 5 minutes early and eat Vegemite on toast

Fuck mcstinge
>>
>>8696869
vegemite is fucking nasty
>>
>>8696893
No its not, but it's an acquired taste. Unless you grew up with it you won't appreciate it or like it. Where are you from?
>>
>>8696947
iowa
>>
>>8696978
There's your problem. Born in a 3rd world country.
>>
>>8696978
Better luck next time m8
>>
>>8696788
neither. I get up at the needed time to make a couple sandwiches.
I tend to stick to my meal times, but I am not a morning person, and a good road-trip starts a little after dawn.
>>
>>8697001
1st world were countries who sided with America in the cold war, 2nd world were those who sided with the USSR, and 3rd were those that were too busy being poor to care about the two big super powers
>>
>>8697008
That's why we were right there with you all the way.
>>
>>8696788
>Breakfast
I used to hit the local Wawa for gas/light breakfast on my way out of town, but Wawa gas only goes up to 92 octane and I have to run 93. Now I go to the Conoco up the road for gas and hit the McDicks next door for breakfast.
>Lunch
My first fuel stop in usually around noon, so whatever is nearby and fast. I try to keep the lunch meal light, so maybe a small order of chicken nuggies or a small burger.
>Dinner
By this point I should be at my destination or I'm remaining overnight in a hotel, so either home cooked or a decently reviewed restaurant close by.
>>
>>8696788
for me, it's the tripledouble
>>
>>8696820
>I don't eat breakfast if I don't know where I'm going to shit later in the day.

This brings me to my "real" not fantastical point. I usually have coffee and breakfast at home, pre-shower, so that my shower and morning routine is AFTER the morning constitution. This is how you feel clean all day and it's my usual thing to do. I don't cook for myself on most work days beyond doctoring up a good yogurt or oatmeal idea. On weekends, anything goes from hollandaise sauce, to omelettes or even a dutch baby.

That said, when I am planning a trip, whether getting to the airport superearly or a roadtrip, I do treat myself with a prebought pastry to look forward to, you know, something to help me roll out of bed at some horrible hour before my earliest alarm. I usually do french press coffee, or nuke a hot water to dunk in a teabag. I will also prepare a thermos for the car from that.

When I am actually on a trip away from home, I try to find a mom and pop "greek" diner or some kind of local famous breakfast joint. I like to do things I can't do at home. Breakfast in the hotel, if not offered on site, will be a quick granola bar, water or some drink I bought to serve with hotel ice, like even an iced tea or coke, and then if time, dine out, or else, yea, starbucks capuccino and maybe a lemon pound cake, or mcd's coffee and a mcgriddle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.