[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defcon 1 status situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: J.-Lawton-Collins-resized.jpg (63KB, 385x413px) Image search: [Google]
J.-Lawton-Collins-resized.jpg
63KB, 385x413px
Okay so I somehow landed a netflix and chill date with this girl who's coming over.

My original plan was to make her some chocolate dessert truffles but I may have to cook her something as well.

I'm *alright* at baking (for recreational standards) but am ass at cooking. Wtf do I do here.
>>
buy a premade cake the kind of girls that still "netflix and chill" in 2017 arent worth investing much effort in
>>
it's pretty much impossible to fuck up shit like Meatloaf, Chili or tacos
>>
>>8695680
lol what else are we going to do after baking together in my kitchen? drink wine and cuddle dog
>>
>>8695688
>Having a romantic night with fuckmeat

its your time to waste I guess boyo
>>
>>8695668
Something simple but tasty then. Pasta immediately comes to mind. Since you're trying to impress, make the sauce yourself.

You could also go with baked chicken, really easy. Just throw some breasts into a casserole dish with some potatoes, carrots, onions, celery, oil, and season to taste.
>>
>>8695668
Just sear some chicken and roast some vegetables (asparagus? broccoli?) then serve with a side of rice. Bitches love "light" meals.

>or just fugg
>>
>>8695668
Skirt steak, brocollini, mushroom risotto
Go sparing on the garlic and start the risotto early, get the earnest bj anon.
>>
>>8695668
It's a nietflix and chill date...half the time I don't even feed them, they get hungry and leave quicker after the sex...

anyways if you insist, keep it very simple. If you try too hard it will scare her away...because you know, it's just a booty call.
>>
Damn, ya'll savages. I know it's only natural to try and fuck but i'm also tryna date this woman.
>>
>>8695762
Thing about women in my experience is when you're dating they don't want to fuck, and when you're just fucking they want to date. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1487538978822.gif (393KB, 640x360px)
1487538978822.gif
393KB, 640x360px
>>8695668
>chocolate dessert truffles

OP I hope you know all about tempering chocolate or you're setting yourself up for a lot of disappointment

heaven help you if you decide on hand-rolling those fuckers too

t. someone who actually works with chocolate every day
>>
>>8695694
Pan fry 5-6 asparagus stalks in copious amounts of butter, then tie together with a piece of Bacon.
>>
>>8696076
>asparagus
What if it makes OP piss smell bad?
>>
File: 1488625913890.jpg (38KB, 720x245px)
1488625913890.jpg
38KB, 720x245px
>>869566
Something moderately exotic and easy to plate
Makes you look cultured without seeming terribly tryhard
Perhaps a risotto or pasta dish if you are from US, or a tagine or jerk chicken for Europes
>>
>>8696142

Well he's likely not going to be pissing in her mouth (that's like a third date kinda thing), so he's good.

As for the food, you want something tasty, relatively simple, impressive looking, and somewhat light so she's not all logy and doesnt want to fug.

Marinate some chicken breast in lemon juice rosemary, and fresh herbs, then roast that shit. Pan sauce. Microgreen salad for the side, not too much dressing.
>>
File: CpNq37HVIAEhqbF.jpg (214KB, 1200x900px)
CpNq37HVIAEhqbF.jpg
214KB, 1200x900px
>>8695668
Cook her a big fuck off plate of meat and get her sweaty.
>>
>>8695680
>I'm *alright* at baking
Did you even read OP's post? He's looking for something non baked to eat.
>>
>>8695691
>being this mad that OP has a date

Whew.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.