[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/alc/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 215
Thread images: 14

How you doing boyos, 11AM and drunk here
>>
>>8695369
Australia is gay.
>>
Lost my job on my birthday this week, falling back into the slump of depressed drinking/weed smoking. Getting my first drink of the night on, a nice Asahi beer. I just want to feel happy again.
>>
About to pop some Percs so I don't drink
>>
>>8695381
Where you're from that you're buying Asahi? Also when you lose a job how do you hold back drinking until the evening? I'd get wasted from the moment of waking up probably, or not drink and find a new job, lol
>>
>>8695389
Why not both?
>>
>>8695389
It must be nice to be an American and have pharms everywhere
>>
come to discord
https://discordapp.com/channels/290045317812846592/290045317812846592
>>
>>8695390
I'm in Dallas, Texas. I'm drinking the regular Asahi Dry, but sometimes you can find Asahi Black, which is pretty legit.

Last time I lost my job, I stayed drunk for a month straight and gave myself (self diagnosed) pancreatitis. Couldn't eat worth shit, ended up vomiting after small amounts of food and stomach felt full and hurt 24/7... I don't want to repeat that. I have pretty decent control, but in the end I'll admit alcohol is my best friend. Drinking makes me feel safe, warm, and loved like nobody in my life ever has.
>>
>>8695390
when i got laid off the first time we started drinking in the office, then me and a couple coworkers got fucking obliterated, it was pretty fun actually. i miss those guys
>>
It's 1:07 pm on my day off here and I haven't started drinking. I only drank half a bottle of Turkey last night, just wasn't feeling it. Felt full all night, awful indigestion and just couldn't get drunk like I normally do. Now I hate that there's only half a bottle. It's simply not enough. If I drink that today then there's no doubt I'll be able to drink like I normally do and no doubt want more. Wondering if I should just shoot down and get a 500ml bottle of Jack. They're on special at my local and that will probably give me enough to feel satiated.
>>
probably going to grab some fireball and blackberry wine tomorrow with my gf

doing a pretty good job of keeping this habit under control but muh life problems keeps me from going completely without
>>
>>8695507
Just drink what you have and then take it from there. Unless you have to go to the shop by car, then better stock up
>>
File: 1482532925569.jpg (6KB, 194x259px)
1482532925569.jpg
6KB, 194x259px
>>8695547
This. Who /2DUIs/ here?
>>
>>8695547
Yeah, I'd have to drive which is specifically why I'm planning ahead now.

I'm confident if I start drinking now it'll go down like water and then before I know it it'll all be gone and I need to buy more.
>>
I noticed my ex BF who is now an ex GF, is the reason I drink. I drink because I miss the boy I fell in love with, on top of loosing him the year my best friend was eaten alive by cancer. Now I'm sitting here sucking down Evan Williams because I'll never love a man the way I loved John, and I'm stuck suffering alone and out of love.
>>
File: 26.gif (556KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
26.gif
556KB, 200x150px
>>8695572
>my ex BF who is now an ex GF, is the reason I drink.

good riddance to them
>>
>>8695568
Why didn't you buy more ahead of time you stupid alchie?
>>
>>8695585
rude
>>
>>8695585
My world is beyond fucked up from it, and I loved him more an anything, but I could never love a woman the way I love a man.
>>
>>8695589
I haven't even started drinking yet. What's the problem?
>>
>>8695594
Sorry for your pain
>>
>>8695606
The fact that you treat buying more like some kind of dilemma.
>>
>>8695622
I was obviously just looking someone to say "go buy more, it's fine" so I could alleviate the guilt from my addiction
>>
>>8695626
not him but i was going to say it earlier until i assumed you had already left by the time you posted this >8695568
>>
>>8695615
Ill survive by sucking life from the bottle.
>>
>>8695634
I'll leave soon. I have to shower but can't get off the couch.
>>
>>8695572
Wait they're trans? Interdasting
>>
>>8695663
Yep. Trans MtF. I couldn't actually enjoy being with them, so I broke the relationship off. I'm still madly in love with them, and will never quit loving them. I just cannot be in a relationship with her.
>>
>>8695741
A friend of mine who is trans had a similar experience from the other end. It is a shame.
>>
>>8695741
>him
>them
>them
>her

Have another drink you fucking mess lol
>>
>>8695741
>>8695764
>>8695771
In a way I'm glad I've never been with a woman or let alone a man. At least I don't have to go through all this mess
>>
>>8695771
kek. I've been drinking, and I cannnot keep up with pronouns.
>>8695764
I feel for their struggle. I'm on the other end of it, and feeling like shit from it. Its been 2+ years, and I miss the guy I fell in love with, but I know I could end up sleeping with who they are now. I could do it, but I'd never be able to successfully relationship her.
>>
I blacked out and fell off my parents 2nd story deck on Saturday. Broke my arm, So god damn embarrassing.

I'm drinking the shame away now

I think I'm going to give the oxycodone to my hooker neighbor and maybe let her suck my dick in exchange, I wish that was a joke.
>>
>>8695780
So, how long until he/she sucks a 12 gauge from guilt and not being able to "transition"?
>>
>>8695778
If you find someone who is halfway normal it isn't a big deal. If you find yourself with someone who is a nutter, get out of the relationship.

It's not that difficult. Well, it is if you fall in love with a nutter, but if you are more selective and try not to be swayed too much by your dick you can usually avoid that pitfall.

Then again, you might as well castrate yourself and live in a bubble if you are afraid of being hurt or inconvenienced.
>>
>>8695793
Man fuck off, that person loves them. Also with hormones Suicide rates are low.
>>
>>8695793
I guess pretty soon. I'm hoping never, because I might suck the lead out of a 9mm if she ever kills herslelf.
>>
File: 1489041378103 (1).jpg (19KB, 444x409px) Image search: [Google]
1489041378103 (1).jpg
19KB, 444x409px
>>8695796
can confirm
>>
>>8695794
>you might as well castrate yourself and live in a bubble if you are afraid of being hurt
That's what I'm doing, sure it has its drawbacks, sometimes I feel lonely. The worst is when you hangout with a girl and let's say she falls asleep leaning on you. The body contact just hits me, I realize how desperate for any human contact I am. But as long as I try to avoid people it's kind of ok, alcohol fills that role pretty nicely.
>>
>>8695796
That's not what the crusaders harp...
>hurr durr your insensitivity causes these suicide rates
>>
>>8695805
Just make a move. What are you worried about? The worst that will happen is she'll silently be disappointed or make an excuse. Lots of people aren't in great physical shape, have small penises, and/or are inexperienced. Everyone has to start somewhere. Grow a pair.
>>
>>8695812
hormones are a treatment. there's a lot of reasons. why, of all places, be a dick here?
you don't seem like an exceptionally sensitive person.
>>
>>8695369
8pm and buzzing.

Bought two bottles so I don't have to drive to the store tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll probably be drunk by noon.

The gatorade keeps my hands from cramping up when I drink too much so that's good.

It just sucks that when I get drunk I can't really play video games even though I want to. I wish I could just stay buzzed and never cross over but it's hard not to keep drinking faster.
>>
>>8695831
A treatment for mental illness?
>>
>>8695825
Of course I understand that that's what I should do. And yeah, i could get all excited and say yeah I'm gonna go for it and shit. Said that many times before in the past, the times I actually did it it went to shit, eventually I stopped giving a fuck. When a kid touches a hot oven 3 times and gets burned is he gonna touch it for a 4-th one even if it is cold? And no I'm not some pussy faggot asking for sympathy or whatever, I'm quite fine where I am
>>
>>8695402
What?
>>
>>8695786
Surely that's worth a fuck? Blowjobs are so damned overrated. I've never once cum from one. All the day is get me more eager to fuck. I just treat it like an entree with her pussy being the main course.
>>
>>8695831
sensitivity is deception, empathy is base and ugly
>>
>>8695838
if a person suffers because their physical body doesn't match their brain, what's wrong with giving them a pill to take that makes the difference smaller, that makes them feel better about it?
what's it to you?
>>
>>8695846
that's about the most wretched thing I've ever heard
>>
>>8695445
>Drinking makes me feel safe, warm, and loved like nobody in my life ever has.

Oh wow. I know many alcoholics have felt this way but just reading that felt weird.
>>
>bought a 6pack after work and told myself id just drink 3
>drank all 6, no remorse

i need someone to keep me honest
>>
>>8695833
I don't consume any media: books, films*, tv* or games when when I'm drinking.

I just feel like I can't property appreciate it.

* I will watch these two drunk if I've seen the show or movie before but never for the first time
>>
>>8695854
Yet it's true.
>>
>>8695507
Know exactly what you mean. I have some bottles that would equal a half but I just had to stop at vons and get another bottle. I need a full one.

Even if I don't end up drinking every last drop I need to know that I have a full bottle.
>>
>>8695847
I agree. All my life I've been Superman in my mind but no one understands. Where's my pill for flight, x-ray vision and super strength? Trans have it easy.
>>
>>8695558
I'm /1DUI/

I hope I don't get another but sometimes I still drive buzzed.
>>
>>8695847
Because that's an oversimplification of the issue of dysphoria.
>>
>>8695841
Americans can get all drugs, including pharmaceuticals easier than the rest of the world. Do you think amphetamines and benzodiazepines are prescribed as easy in the rest of the world?
>>
>>8695741
Them? Wtf are you talking about it?
>>
>>8695869
so is calling it a mental illness :^)
>>
>>8695796
>Also with hormones Suicide rates are low.

Yeah no.
>>
>>8695862
Sadly full bottle is the minimum I can start without feeling like I won't have enough.

Now that I'm back I had a look at my little recycling box to take out trash day: 4 bottles of red, 3 bottles of Turkey, 1 bottle of Devil's Cut and 1 bottle of Turkey and a small Jack bottle to come.

Granted Monday was a public holiday but that's still awful for a little over a week.

Been saying it for years but it really is time to quit. If only for the financial benefit.
>>
>>8695868
Just be careful bro. They're not nice to second offenders
>>
>>8695847
I don't give a shit but it is a mental disorder.

You're telling me alcoholic addiction is a legit mental disorder but denying your fucking biology isn't? Let's be intellectually honest here.
>>
>>8695880
not really, mental illness is a broad term which would encompass dysphoria, the implication is what makes people want to play word games
>>
>>8695877
Holy shit have you never accidentally used a singular them? This is an alcoholic thread, assume all posters are drunk.
>>
>>8695854
Are you a woman? Get out. Female alcoholics get way too fucking sensitive. At least guys can be bros and talk shit.
>>
>>8695872
The rest of the world is an incredibly broad thing to ask about. How the fuck should I know? I was just asking.
>>
Honestly, my life is pretty "meh" right now. I do have a good job with people I enjoy working with, but the pay is kinda low and it'll be a while before I can up my status and even longer before I can sit for the P.E. I've been recently plunged to being single, but I do have my two sweet pit bulls to keep me company. Basically, I'm just sailing through life without any real drive for the time being. Anyways, Weihenstephaner lager here.
>>
>>8695884
It's interesting to me that you switch up your drink a lot. I mainly stick to smirnoff and just switch flavors every now and then.

Can't drink the regular stuff. I wake up way too dehydrated.
>>
>>8695812
Well that's not what I'm harping, I'm harping actual regimentation for the trans people. Regular therapy, hormones, exercise that makes them look more feminine (squats etc).
>>
>>8695894
How so? I'm just curious. I went through it once.
>>
>>8695904
what about mtf alcoholics
>>
>>8695867
I'd support you taking that. hell I want one.
>>
>>8695902
Fair enough but feel free to calm the fuck down. I'm just not that drunk yet so I didn't consider it was just a major fuck up.

I assume it's because when I'm drunk I don't make so many errors.
>>
>>8695913
trans people are legitimately mentally ill, its a lost cause
>>
>>8695917
the alcohol fucks with your hormones stop drinking so much it's giving you more dysphoria mentally too probably.
>>
>>8695917
If you're taking hormones you probably think more like a woman now. But you still have that bro in you. Stay.
>>
>>8695920
Okay, let's just genocide the mentally ill, oh wait you're in the alky thread (as am I) I guess it's on the train for us too.
>>
File: bill fieri.jpg (18KB, 263x331px) Image search: [Google]
bill fieri.jpg
18KB, 263x331px
>>8695919
>Freaks out that someone used the wrong pronoun
>tells someone else to calm down
>>
>>8695926
>I guess it's on the train for us too
never said it wasnt

genocide is a bit much though
>>
>>8695931
I merely said what the fuck. Is that freaking out to you? You're a sensitive little bitch aren't you?
>>
>>8695935
And I said holy shit, which is a less intense swear. So why did you even ask me to calm down in the first place?
>>
File: Capture.png (808B, 133x57px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
808B, 133x57px
What the fuck is happening, usually this thread takes a couple of days, but now everybody is pissed and willing to fight each other. Have we started the fire?

>tfw you can't have virtual bar fights
>>
>>8695934
Well we're all lost causes, we'll be burdens on those that aren't. Might as well just purge.
>>
>deep throbbing pain in lower left arm
why is my body doing this?
>>
>>8695558
4 here get wrecked son
>>
>>8695939
So that the calming down would commence. Sensitive as fuck wow.
>>
>>8695912
I just drink whatever I feel like on the night and sometimes what's on special.

I use a lot of ice with my spirits and keep a glass of water next to the glass I'm drinking booze from on my side table so dehydration is often not an issue for me. Rarely get very bad hangovers and my skin hasn't yet suffered from my alcohol abuse.
>>
>>8695943
>not being aware how chatty and agressive drunks can get
>>
>>8695943
They're always busier over/near the weekend and there's a fight about trans stuff that is inflating the post count.
>>
>>8695962
>I use a lot of ice with my spirits and keep a glass of water next to the glass I'm drinking booze from on my side table so dehydration is often not an issue for me. Rarely get very bad hangovers and my skin hasn't yet suffered from my alcohol abuse.

lol holy fuck are you me? Lots of ice, thermos of water, on a side table.

If you're also chasing your drink with a bite of food because your body has been rejecting the alcohol for years then we'd be one.
>>
>>8695921
the only thing that ever gave me mental dysphoria was my testosterone, haven't felt that since the blockers kicked in

also alcohol elevates blood estrogen levels

>>8695924
thanks my dude
>>
>>8695970
Almost kindred spirits but I don't eat for the most part throughout the day or night. I might have a snack or too here and there but generally I just drink and then have a massively unhealthy junk meal late at night.
>>
>>8695977
It's funny how I feel some odd connection.

One of the most dramatic experiences in life is finding people who are like you, not different.
>>
Have a shots worth of Evan, 2 high life's and an icehouse 40

Not too bad after a long day at work. Who knows what I'll get into for st pattys tomorrow, probably won't remember tomorrow night
>>
>>8695976
No problem sis.

Tell me about your transition. I've heard a lot of the usual stuff but I'd like to hear your story even if you just tell it briefly.
>>
>>8695980
When you're introverted and often feel like an outsider finding anyone similar is often refreshing.
>>
>>8695983
>after a long day at work

YES

I can't stop myself from drinking after people have pissed me off all day.
>>
>>8695987
I guess so. At work people generally seem to like me but I always feel this disconnect with them because I don't have something to say. Or I say something and they respond with "what?" because it was too weird or I didn't say it loud enough.

Wish I wasn't so introverted.

Alcohol makes me come out of my shell which I why I've shown up to work drunk. My co workers like me more buzzed. What scares me is I'm sure they've noticed the times I've come to work like that.
>>
>>8695976
Maybe a friend of mine who is MtF is wrong but she said that alcohol fucks her hormones. Maybe it's the type she takes etc.
>>
>>8695960
>Needs other people to talk exactly how he wants them to otherwise they're not calm in his opinion
>Thinks other people are the sensitive ones
Wew
>>
>>8695991

No better feeling than getting home and unwinding. I think about little shit that happened at work for a bit but I realize it doesn't fucking matter.

Currently watching aqua teen drinking icehouse
>>
>>8696001
>keeps responding 15 minutes later
>thinks "holy shit" in text form conveys an aura of calm

Not even him, but you need to calm down, guy.
>>
>>8696001
You're the one being sensitive and saying I was freaking out. It's you who can't handle how people talk. Sensitive fuck.
>>
>>8696007
Some ass today wanted a refund on their dollar item so I had to get a fuckin manager while I had a line of people waiting.

Time to take another drink.
>>
>>8695914
Just more jailtime
>>
>>8696010
>>8696009
>>8696001
>>8695960
>>8695939
>>8695935
>etc.

jesus christ a load of sensitive fucks arguing over who's the real sensitive fuck
NO YOU'RE THE SENSITIVE ONE
NUH UH I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING ANYMORE YOU SENSITIVE FUCK
>>
>>8696010
>if anyone tells talks to me in any way other than sucking my cock and calling me a good boy then they're sensitive
Okay anon, I get it, I'll leave you alone.
>>
>>8696025
Calm the fuck down. You're as bad as "holy shit" bitch over there.
>>
>>8696026
Like I said, you're the one who claimed I was freaking out because I pointed out your weird as fuck post.

Sensitive cunt.
>>
>>8696020

Cheers bud, what you drinking?
>>
File: knives.png (654KB, 765x765px) Image search: [Google]
knives.png
654KB, 765x765px
>>8696028
so it's come to this
>>
File: 1489633921981.jpg (44KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1489633921981.jpg
44KB, 480x487px
found this gem on another chan
>>
>>8696032
Quit freaking out!
>>
>>8696033
Vodka. And I'm munching on some cup of noodles since I've spent a lot recently and want to cut back financially.

Won't cut back on the liquor though.

How was your work day?
>>
Kicked the stuff for a week, started to see a way out of my downward spiral of failure and depression and just saw some piece of shit I fucking hate post pictures of himself with my ex on FB so fuck it.
>>
>>8696042
S E N S I T I V E

E

N

S

I

T

I

V

E
>>
>>8696028
aaaaaand my point is proven. Shhh anon it's okay. Go to your happy place.
>>
>>8696053
I am. You're the one spazzing out.

Either you've drank too much or not enough you joyless bitch.
>>
>>8696059
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SENSITIVE SPAZZ
Shhh have another one
>>
Lads I'm fucked up. I'm in a strange place where I love that giddy feeling of lost balance but I know I'm destroying my life. Fuck if I don't enjoy drunk shitposting though I'll tell you lads what. What do you find are the best drunk shitposting boards? Aye but /ck/ is a free space on the bingo card.
>>
>>8696043

Pretty good actually, I'm a cook and have some cool coworkers. Work today was nice, lots of bantz and making fun of customers. Working 14 days straight so I look forward to my down time when I can drink beers and relax
>>
>>8696065
Any place where you have strong opinions that cut against the grain. Go to /co/ and tell them that Avatar, Samurai Jack, and Ed Edd n' Eddy suck.
>>
>>8696065
come to discord
https://discordapp.com/channels/290045317812846592/290045317812846592
>>
>>8696064
You're the one abusing that caps lock. Sensitive shit.
>>
>>8696065
Nah /sp/ is by far the best drunk shitposting board, it's the free blank space. /ck/ is solid because pure drinking threads are kosher and it's a pretty classic shitposting board where the shitposts are actually on topic rather than about some hot political/social topic fringely connected to the board (like /co/ /tv/).
>>
You know like when you get drunk you feel good, but you never feel that total content feeling again? Are there any drugs that make you 100% satisfied? I'm sick of feeling like I'm only 50% there
>>
>>8696065
/ck/ is great as evidenced by this thread.

But /v/ is the absolute best place to drunk shitpost.

All you have to do is say pc gaming is more expensive than console gaming and they lose their fucking minds. I've had back to back 350+ post threads.
>>
>>8696072
You monster, /co/ has enough shitposting already from SUfags.
>>
>>8696070
14 days straight? Fuckin hell. I work with food but I'm no chef. But the making fun of customers is the same. Let's have a nice chill night.
>>
>>8696082
I know what you mean.

What I did was take pot brownies and drink. Guaranteed to make me feel what I felt was happiness.

Can't get that feeling with drinking alone anymore. At least not usually.
>>
>>8696086
Who's shitposting, those three shows are mediocre at best. They're all circle jerking faggots over there.
>>
>>8696087

Yeah I regularly do 2-3 weeks with no days off. Sometimes 1-2 days off a month. My social life is terrible but that's ok with me. Chill night for sure, anon
>>
>>8696091
My only experience with edibles was probably the worst 5 hours of my life. But yeah, it's not that I don't like booze, it's nice, but when you drink a lot it feels like you're synergistic with booze. You know him, he knows you and you ain't even drunk anymore, you're just enhanced in some ways and deficient in another ones. Euphoria is gone, it's just another state
>>
COME TO DISCORD
https://discord.gg/Pg6Dp
>>
>133 replies
>21 posters
Wtf is going on here
>>
>>8696133
Welcome to al/ck/
>>
>>8696133
pottery, anon. grab a seat.
>>
>>8696082
Opiates
>>
>>8696133
that's only like 6 posts per anon, not even that bad
>>
>>8696147
that's what I heard, but the only opiates I got was some Japanese OTC mix of chemicals with shitloads of stims. Dihydrocodeine felt ok for like 3 hours, mind you ok, not even nice, and then stims hit me. Ended up tweaking until 5 in the morning, never again
>>
>>8696086
>not /tv/ and /pol/
Secondary detected
>>
>>8696080
Shhh anon, shhh just have some whisky and lie down
>>
>>8696113
I hate edibles on their own. I ate just part of the brownie and drank. I'd recommend cutting back on the edible and trying again while drinking though.

Just throwing it out there. Worked for me.
>>
>>8696152
Try the bingo board of benzos, opiates, cocaine, amphetamine, benzos, muscle relaxants, and MDMA.

Just did it last Saturday, but although awesome, the feeling was fleeting.
>>
>>8696169
I knew it was only a matter of time before you couldn't let it go. Sensitive spaz.
>>
>>8695389
Dude look into Kratom please. It is much cheaper and safer than Oxy.
>>
>>8696162
>literally the worst two boards
>>
>>8696177
Yet you've been here sitting waiting for the reply....
>>
File: 1487387790676.jpg (188KB, 1104x955px)
1487387790676.jpg
188KB, 1104x955px
>>8695985
maybe tomorrow if i get drunk enough

>>8695999
from everything i've read, the only meaningful negative effect is the higher kidney or liver load depending on which kind of blocker you use

i'm on a double dose of cypro which supposedly is really heavy on the liver, except even with my periodic binge drinking my blood tests always come back clean so
>>
>>8696184
I've been replying to others and enjoying my drink spaz. You're the one who can't let it go. Who even cares? You freaked the fuck out. No big deal. Move on. Now reply again or run away with your tail between your legs.

Sensitive cunt.
>>
>>8696183
yes, that's why they're the ones who shit up /co/, not SUfags (who are rigidly forced into their general, and often off of the board entirely, they're pretty much the only part of the board that is actually moderated besides pone)
>>
>>8696192
>Let me set up a dichotomy that makes me right no matter what
>but I don't care that much lol
Pathetic at this point desu
>>
>>8696199
You contiuously try to break down my posts unsuccessfully. You're obsessed at this point.

Guess you're hopeless. Now reply again and prove what a spaz you are or run away with your tail between your legs.

Sensitive bitch. I know that cuts you deep. That's why you keep replying.
>>
>>8696176
I can't really get drugs easy in my country. But that's the thing with drugs innit, it's always fleeting? Even when sober, I guess happiness can't be really felt until you're dead, until then you just deal with it and stop being a pussy.
You know, I started to make plans for the day, you just write down what you have to do and then do it. You're depressed, cool, plan stands above that, you just stick to it and watch your life improve or just go through the motions.
Nb, I'm drunk and just ranting, but I hope there is some sense in my words
>>
>>8696204
>hehe my dichotomy is still intact
>I'm a GENIUS
Jeez... I'll stop triggering you mate
>>
>>8696207
The plan works until you've accomplished everything. I've been there, waking up, going to work, doing an after-work hustle, preparing dinner, doing a chore, then only two hours of time before I need to go to sleep (realistically one). Still chugged whiskey and had a few beers.
>>
>>8696212
I knew you'd reply. Because you're a sensitive bitch. Now reply again and admit you're loser who no one will ever love or run away with your tail between your legs.
>>
>>8696222
FREAK
OUT
SENSITIVE
GUY
HOLY
SHIT
!
>>
>>8695389
I hate that my gf forces me to be social and go to bars and drink when all I want to do is pop a perc and get my vidya on. Happened today. Now I'm groggy and coming down.
>>
File: Picture 9.png (162KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 9.png
162KB, 640x356px
PSYCHO SOMATIC ADDICT INSANE
>>
>>8696259
Honestly if you complain that you have a gf who wants you to have a rounded and eventful life you should pop a whole bottle of percs and then down a fifth you fucking cunt. I haven't had the touch of a woman in a decade, and yes I am lashing out at you but get your weak bullshit out of here.
Also if you are suicidal I am sorry.
>>
>>8696270
try two and a half decades, fagtron.
>>
>>8696270
>>8696273
HAha what a bunch of queers, OH woe is me I'm such a lsoer, pity me anons, hahha suck on this bich boy, felling bad huh? Up yours cunt
>>
>>8696273
Hoenstly after about 3 years the feeling has remained pretty similar. Maybe it will get worse after more than doubling but it's largely an angry numbness at this point.
Also if you're counting from birth kill yourself. Virgins actually can't know what it's like to lose it, so it is not as bad.
>>
>>8696281
Yea I told you I was feeling bad and lashing out in my post faggot, can't you read? I may be a sadsack loser but at least I have fucking reading comprehension. Also you're in the /ck/ alcoholic thread where you complained about having someone who cares enough about you to make you not pop percs and sit in your room. At least I'm looking for some upward trajectory in my life. Pretty easy for you to break up with her and do what you want, but evidently you're either a liar and you enjoy when she takes you out, a codependent faggot, or too insecure to let go of your easy pussy. Get bent bitch.
>>
>>8696283
does making out with a girl, licking her boobs and touching the pussy count?
>>
>>8696287
I'm not even that other anon, I'm just a random guy that's laughing at your futile anger, if you wanna fight go to a bar cunt, 4chins are gonna leave you blueballed
>>
>>8696290
also didn't even your post lol
>>
>>8696290
Nah I'd rather not spend thousands in legal fees again, though I eventually will get in another fight, considering , alcohol.
>>
>>8696300
move to a Eastern European country, here we can fight easily, if you're a smart cunt
>>
>>8696301
Why would I move to a post soviet shithole? Though I do enjoy czech and have many friends there...
>>
>>8696307
Up to you, I'm going back in a week from Japan and can't wait. Sure here I have money, it's safe, bottom shelf booze is cheap, but it's not about that. Maybe you have a similar relationship with your home country maybe not, your choice
>>
>>8696290
Not him but I'm not not blueballed at all. I got some sensitive bitch who is obsessed with replying to me because I hurt them.
>>
>>8696270
Dude, if u haven't had the touch of a woman in a decade u need to lower your standards a bit. Put the porno down,learn a little self control,fuck a fattie and learn. I was once like you. Same mindset. You have a lot of growing and learning to do to become a man, because you aren't one right now.
>>
>>8696315
I do love the US, I'm not really that concerned with barfighting honestly, not much of a reason to leave.
>>
>>8696315
I'd love to live in Japan but I don't speak Japanese and felt like a fucking baby pointing at things I want or need for a month. Also I have no desirable skills to gain employment. I have exceptional written and verbal English skills but they won't accept teachers that don't have a degree now, and I only have two incomplete ones and am older than 30.
>>
>>8696371
Fuck off nigger, you know what having sex with someone you don't want to have sex with is called? Rape.
>I am the arbiter of manhood, unless you fuck fat bitches and delude yourself into thinking this is manhood you are not a man
Frankly I'm just gonna hit the bottle and the rope at this point.
>>
>>8696385
Do the world a favor
>>
>>8696390
Actually I think I'll just spite you. But it's sad that you think settling is manhood. That genuinely makes so little sense.
>>
File: the_prodigy.jpg (231KB, 955x535px) Image search: [Google]
the_prodigy.jpg
231KB, 955x535px
>>8696385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRYZijLZR-Q
>>
>>8696378
Yep, in Japan you have to know Japanese, luckily that's what I've studied, still it was a nice country, almost sad to leave
>>
>>8696400
It was the first country I've come across where not knowing the native language limited you in experiences and interactions. Not saying I didn't love it, I did, I adored it. I just felt lonelier than usual because I didn't have a meaningful conversation for like five weeks which even for an introvert like myself was shock to the system. Never felt like such an outsider and I adore solitude. Despite that the people were awesome and very accomodating even if they treated me like a curiosity occasionally (more than 3rd world countries which was weird) and I could genuinely live there IF I knew the language to a conversational level.
>>
How do I not drink?

I'm not physically addicted to alcohol, I don't get DTs or anything when I'm not drinking.

That said I'm definitely dependent on it. When I go without drinking for a few days in a row the desire to binge drink becomes overwhelming.

I'm pretty good at keeping myself under control but I can't seem to help finishing a bottle on a Friday night, alone in front of the fucking pc. On more stressful weeks I'll do a bottle on Thurs or Sat as well.

Obviously this is far from harcore alcoholism but it costs a lot and a bottle is a lot of calories, I'm trying to lose some weight. I'd like to avoid it if possible but my self control only seems to go so far. It just builds up and my impulsive side wins out.
>>
>>8696405
In what context did you go to Japan anyway?

>>8696410
what's your motivation to stop?
>>
>>8696410
>How do I not drink?

Fill your time with rewarding and fulfilling habits and hobbies and exercise a lot of will power.

Really the only advice I can offer. Once I've made it to a month I can go for ages without drinking and then it will be a social occasion where I drink and then I go overboard and go right back to old habits and drop my productive ones.
>>
>>8696415
Vacation.
>>
>>8696415
>what's your motivation to stop?
I dunno, it's expensive and unhealthy. And I don't like how out of control I feel when I'm aching for a drink.
>>
File: IMG_0611.jpg (12KB, 314x468px)
IMG_0611.jpg
12KB, 314x468px
Any /alc/y's here distille there own hootch?
>>
>>8696433
My cousin owns a amature professional distiller a little bigger than the one you posted. All stainless and just sitting in a storage shed on my dad's property. When I was younger, when I knew what that machine was, I fermented corn meal in a 8 gallon plastic container and made some fire ass liquor. I distilled one batch twice and it literally burn(purity). I was proud af for my first time doing it. Of course my parents didn't know that I used it though lol.
>>
>>8695558
>2 duis
/1DUI/ here. i can't imagine two. one completely wrecked my life as i was a delivery driver. two? I hear on the second one you are completely broken down. i'm in the process of getting my license back now. shit made me feel like a worthless child asking people to borrow money constantly and needed rides everywhere. i'll have to have an interlock for two years since my bac was so high, but.. any advice as to how to not get a second? what did you do wrong? (other than getting caught drinking and driving again)
>>
>get drunk
>write everyone on facebook
>pass out for 2 hours
>shitloads of messages
>get drunk again before replying

living the life boys, what can I say
>>
>>8696433
I really damn wish I could but I live in a flat.
>>
How do you deal with the heartburn? It fucking sucks
>>
>>8696650

drinking beer is not a problem, the fucking liqour destroys everything

There is medication, but mostly try not to drink the liqour or atleast mix it
>>
>>8696650
Gaviscon Plus tablets day after or if it comes when I'm drinking a table spoon or so of Bi-Carb soda in a small glass of water.
>>
>>8696588
Kinda know the feel but not with kikeboook.

I cant have conversations with people if I havent been drinking

How does one get normally sociable again?
I dont know if I ever was but drinking makes everything better and worse.
>>
Happy St. Patrick's Day, yet another excuse to drink!
>>
5:30am first drink of the day
>>
come herre
https://discord.gg/V3dG48a
>>
>>8696861
I'll go but prove you're shitfaced first
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 298x54px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 298x54px
>>8695644
get off the couch and shower so you can get drunk
>>
>>8696883

You're late as fuck. That post was almost 10 hours ago.

And if you read on you'll see I bought the booze. On that same topic I'm almost done but I have a T-Bone and oven fries to eat once I'm done.
>>
Hello, can anyone recommend me any god beer to celebrate this weekend and St. Patrick's Day? I also want to get some liquor. For a while I've just been getting a fifth of Evan Williams green label but I want to try something else.
>>
>>8697188

could you just go and fucking die?

google that shit instead
>>
>>8695369
Almost 2 weeks sober.

Dunno how long it will last because im such a borderline drunk that I convince myself I can drink like normies but then proceed to over do and drink more until I get a hangover or withdrawal so bad that call it quits for a while until the sweet devil calls me back. My problem is I just binge like crazy on the weekend and then maintain maintain during the week. Sometimes if I drink ALL weekend I'll have minor withdrawal symptoms on Sunday night/Monday. Don't miss that though and it's what prompted me to stop again

Hopefully this round last a while. Losing weight and feeling pretty good.

Starting smoking cigs again though.
>>
>>8697213
holy shit you fucking faggot

1. this is an alcohol thread
2. you're a cunt
>>
File: bacardi.jpg (16KB, 236x459px) Image search: [Google]
bacardi.jpg
16KB, 236x459px
Got a call two days ago from my blood work results. Possible liver failure
Oops.
I drank way too many bottles of pic related in the last decade.
>>
>>8697466
>Got a call two days ago from my blood work results. Possible liver failure
>Oops
So what happens now?
>>
>>8697633
I keep drinking and die in a few months?
>>
>>8697637
It doesn't have to be this way, anon. Besides, if you were really this fatalistic you wouldn't have gone to the doctor in the first place.
>>
>>8697650
It's better to know if I'm going to die instead of it happening suddenly. At least I can prepare for it.
Thread posts: 215
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.