[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What hath the Lord made?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: mom.jpg (69KB, 1128x780px) Image search: [Google]
mom.jpg
69KB, 1128x780px
What food did you hate growing up? What was the one food mommy made you that made you wonder, "Why does God hate us?"
>>
>>8695039
Applesauce
>>
>>8695039
beets
>>
Sauerkraut, but I love sauerkraut and it was the food that made me sign my soul over to the god of pestilence and disease and now I am in extreme pain every day and horribly disfigured to work towards their final solution.
>>
File: 1487728772683.gif (1MB, 300x300px)
1487728772683.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>8695039
Me mum made us eat monke
>>
>>8695233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE37e1eK2mY
>>
File: 0.jpg (12KB, 480x360px)
0.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
Some sort of bacon cheddar instant mashed potatos
>>
File: 1488126274971.jpg (54KB, 612x612px)
1488126274971.jpg
54KB, 612x612px
>>8695039
Anything with fucktons of unpeeled cardamom or xboxhueg bits of ginger.

>she still does this
>>
>>8695039
Call me a picky eater or a child if you want it, but the first time I took a bite of fish or seafood, I didn't like it, and it hasn't changed to this day.

The only thing I like eating that comes from the sea is salmon, cooked or smoked. Other fat fishes are ok in small quantities.

No idea why. My entire family, multiple generations above me, love fish.
>>
My mother is a pretty good cook but she did make a few regularly rotated meals that I didn't like.

Fettuccini Carbonara with sad overcooked mushrooms in it.

Meatloaf with raisins in it
>>
>>8696534
BIG BOWL OF SAUERKRAUT
EVERY SINGLE MORNING
>>
>>8695039
saltine crackers with melted semi-sweet chocolate chips and extremely overcooked scrambled eggs
>>
>>8697092
> Meatloaf with raisins

WHY?

The only thing I hated was frozen peas. They would get steamed, and my mom added butter and seasoning to dress them up, but they were always mushy. I still ate them, because I wasn't a faggot kid. Nowadays, I like to buy frozen peas to add them to meat pies during the winter.
>>
>>8695039
my parents used to cook rotini noodles, butter them, mash up a can of salmon, and dump that on with peas.

just straight bullshit poverty food but we are white so it had to be "healthy" poverty food
>>
>>8697092
I'm not one to hate on raisins usually but that's fucking horrifying.
>>
Spaghetti with milk

Milk

MILK
>>
>>8695039
I mean, as a KID it was mustard, radish, stuff like that. But I'm older now and I only eat mcchickens
>>
Cabbage. I like it now though.
>>
>>8697672
same
>>
Love my mom but just about everything she cooked was bad.
90% of the time it was a baked chicken breast with a different salad dressing brushed over it before cooking "for flavor". Ended up being totally overcooked, flavorless, and inedibly dry.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.