[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just made soy milk for the first time. Is it supposed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: soymilk-porridge_24377972269_o.0.jpg (814KB, 4858x2262px) Image search: [Google]
soymilk-porridge_24377972269_o.0.jpg
814KB, 4858x2262px
So I just made soy milk for the first time. Is it supposed to taste like shit?

(the okara burgers i made were pretty good though)
>>
>>8693071
Did you just use soybeans and water? Cause I tried one of those pure soy milk brands once and it was awful. It was like drinking tofu.

I don't know what "natural flavour" the big brands include, but it's so much better.
>>
>Soy milk

Just stop. If you are defective to the point that you can't or won't consume animal products, then either kill yourself (best option) or make some new recipes involving vegetables; don't try to imitate common recipes with fagged-out bullshit substitute products.
>>
>>8693103
...and what if you're just lactose intolerant or allergic to milk? Stop being an uppity fuck.
>>
>>8693096
yeah, just beans and water and a pinch of baking soda to cut down on the beaniness. it tastes like pasta

>>8693103
millions of people drink soy milk in glorious nippon and chinkland. you can fuck right off
>>
>>8693107
Did you read my post? If you are defective, then kill yourself, or don't bother thinking you can imitate real food. But you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
File: Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png (142KB, 754x420px) Image search: [Google]
Global-Lactose-Intolerance.png
142KB, 754x420px
>>8693109
True, because they are defective, you fucking weeb.
>>
>>8693103
You should try to be more positive.
>>
>>8693117
Wow, I'm in that 8% that isn't lactose intolerant.

Time for some cheddar.
>>
>>8693158
>Australian """""cheddar"""""

Good laugh m8
>>
>>8693158
>>8693182
One of you is reading the map incorrectly.
>>
>>8693071
Why would you make soy milk when you could make almond milk?

Are you a transsexual who wants to grow bigger boobies without having to go to the doctor for hormones?
>>
>>8693192
Protein.
>>
>>8693206
you want to have boobs filled with protein?
are you trying to become a cow?
>>
>>8693213
How can you be so obtuse
>>
>soy
>"""""milk"""""

lmao
>>
>>8693071
I'm from SE Asia. Soy milk served by stalls here have up to 1/3 syrup water. (You can request for less) Otherwise it's almost tasteless.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.