[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do vitamin B12 supplements work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ujni.png (306KB, 1140x783px) Image search: [Google]
ujni.png
306KB, 1140x783px
do vitamin B12 supplements work?
>>
I know it works for the adrenal glands my sides feel so much better
>>
File: 1488976875356.png (3MB, 1493x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1488976875356.png
3MB, 1493x1091px
>>8692743
If you have a vitamin b12 deficiency, sure.
Mostly faggoty vegans and the like.
Good sources of b12 are liver and shellfish otherwise.
Tablets like these are invariably more expensive than eating properly in the first place though desu senpai
>>
>>8693202
Interesting. I've had a huge fetish to liver foods since I dramatically cut down meat eating.
>>
>>8692743
How about you just stop being a faggot, and eat meat, like a normal person?
>>
>>8692743
Yes.
If you look up (on a reliable source) or ask your doctor about B vitamin deficiency, and you have the symptoms, it's definitely worth taking. The nice thing is you can't really overdose on B vitamins, they aren't stored in fat, so they pass through in your urine, you'll pee out anything excess.
I have to take a B complex vitamin, plus iron and vitamin D, because I have chronic anemia plus live far north. (when I was a teenager, I had to get regular b12 shots).
The times that's I've skipped taking my vitamins for awhile, I can most DEFINITELY tell the difference, I go downhill fast, to the point I don't want to get out of bed.
>>
>>8693202
Chicken livers are god-tier
>>
>>8692743

Yes, but the one in your picture has problems.

http://www.nature.com/ejcn/journal/v69/n1/pdf/ejcn2014165a.pdf
>>
File: lU45iQS.jpg (68KB, 640x510px)
lU45iQS.jpg
68KB, 640x510px
>>8692743
Yes. Am not dead after 5 years vegan.
>>
Used to get real tired in the afternoon for no reason, even on eight hours of sleep. B12 in the morning fixed that.
>>
If you binge drink, I'd avoid b complex just because of the niacin in them (affects liver). Then again, if you're an alcohol, your body has trouble absorbing b vitamins, so you'll have to make your own decision.
>>
>>8693202
you are assuming MOST FACTORY FARMED animals are eating grass and roots on a daily basis which they do not. They have to be injected with b12 to compensate. Because of cost they also use the same cheap shit you can buy yourself.

TL;DR factory farmed meat is probably below average in b12 and they lie to you about what you eat because FDA is owned by these corporations
>>
>>8694820

I'm an alcohol and should I drink those energy drinks that say they have B12 in them? Are they good
>>
>>8692743
Helps ward off the Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome.

I hope...
>>
>>8694820
does that mean you should take it say 1-3 days after binge drinking, or not at all?
>>
what about vitamind D supplement?
>>
File: vegans.jpg (181KB, 500x369px)
vegans.jpg
181KB, 500x369px
>>8694878

Spread the truth, brother.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.