[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beans!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_14479-1488865419689651024540.jpg (697KB, 3088x1619px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14479-1488865419689651024540.jpg
697KB, 3088x1619px
Heya! I've been on the Mediterranean diet for a little while now and I've found my Lima beans to be awfully boring. What are some stuff I can add to them, and are there any different ways to cooking them? Also what is in the cup of pic related. Thanks you!
>>
Have you made ful madames yet?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ful_medames

>what is in the cup
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noon_chai
>>
>>8691846
How have you been cooking them?
>>
>>8691858
I've been boiling the beans in water if that's what you mean
>>
Is that keycap set Tai Hao Miami?
>>
A actual medierranean diet is thin gruel and boiled noodles in a watery broth if my grandparents are to be followed.

Both are in their mid 90s and in perfect health except for some hearing loss. A lifetime of toil will do that
>>
>>8691889
Well you could still boil them, but season them differently. Or you could saute them with other veggies/meats. You could probably steam them too.
>>
>>8691846
Show socks or gtfo
>>
>>8691846
Nice strategic phoney shot. This is a cooking board, not a place to show off your gadgets.

>>/g/
>>
>>8691846
>>
>>8692309
I don't think ops pic was OC. I have never seen the real op of that pic on /ck/. They usually post on /g/ and in shitty battlestation threads
>>
>>8691846
>sissy keyboard
>sissy drink
post socks faggot
>>
File: aestheticoon.jpg (1008KB, 1800x1800px) Image search: [Google]
aestheticoon.jpg
1008KB, 1800x1800px
>>8693317
>A E S T H E T I C K E Y B O A R D
>sissy drink
Fixed
>>
>>8693372

Most women aren't this retarded, I'm calling trap.
>>
>>8693372
>tfw fiji water changed their bottle image
It's so plain now, it doesn't taste good anymore.
>>8691846
I like your keyboard, how much does it cost in USD American $dollars?
>>
>>8693372
>implying you didn't get keycaps to match your programming socks

back to /g/ with you

>>8693395
the cherry mx double injection PBT keycaps alone cost nearly $120, another $100 if you want a quality mechanical keyboard

it's all high quality overkill
also if you drop your drink in it, it'll stop working forever because cherry mx switches are all separately housed instead of a rubber dome keyboard which you can wash with soap and nobody will be the wiser.
>>
>>8693501
Maybe I can just paint my own keys or something then, I like it for the pink/green
>>
>>8693524
save yourself the $200 and just buy some socks in that color
>>
>>8693501
I bought my keycaps from here

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/104-key-cherry-mx-keycap-set.html
>>
>>8693544
ABS is shit and wasd keycaps are famous for using the thinnest possible plastic.
>>
>>8693556
4 years later mine still work
>>
>>8693564
I bet they're rattly and sound like TAkAKAKAKAKAKA
>>
>>8693566
I paid extra for the silencers so it came out to around $75. I figure I can probably get 12 more months of use out of them before I replace them.
>>
>>8693574
>he paid for tiny rubber gaskets
amazing
have you never been in a hardware store before?

also if they were PBT they wouldn't require replacement ever, nor would they shine up
>>
>>8693581
I'd rather pay the extra $25 than suffer the indignity of patronizing a brick and mortar store, thank you. And yes, PBT is on my list, but first a new mechanical keyboard.
>>
>>8693611
That's really unfortunate, because they sell them for literally pennies on the dollar.

it's just rubber and they're a dime a dozen
>>
>>8693566
>sound like TAkAKAKAKAKAKA

isn't that the point of using a mech?
>>
>>8695059
no, a lot of people spend hundreds of dollars more to quiet their mech keyboards as much as possible

they'll even buy topre, which is literally just a rubber dome, an expensive and """"premium""" rubber dome with PBT caps.
>>
>>8695250
It's a rubber dome that doesn't feel like shit.
>>
>>8695298
you don't need to spend $300 to get that
i would be more willing to believe you're paying $300 for the name and the unique form factor of the topre realforce or the HHKB, but the switches are just rubber dome with an extra spring in it, they're not THAT different from a lenovo preferred pro, and it's certainly not worth the price difference for the switch feel alone.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.