[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a culinary patrician

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1489077713662.jpg (18KB, 409x410px) Image search: [Google]
1489077713662.jpg
18KB, 409x410px
How do I become a culinary patrician
>>
>>8691809
Start by eating fine food.

Go to a GOOD restaurant and try some.

And read about the different cuisines and what makes a good dish on each.
>>
Cook an egg with your ramen.
>>
Everyone knows that they're a culinary patrician anon. Only true culinary patricians KNOW that they're culinary patricians.

And you can only become a culinary patrician if you eat the foods YOU like. Even if it's ice cream ramen or dew grease. A culinary patrician is someone who eats good food, and the only food in the world that is good is the food you like to eat. Choking down someone highly prepared and well made that you hate makes you nothing more then a plebian.
>>
Hate pineapple and overcomplicate hotdogs
>>
>>8691809
by posting on /ck/
you've been one all along

have a blessed day!
>>
>>8691809

just buy the most expensive things at walmart, like the top shelf beers and the gourmet potato chips. they have some pretty spicy cheese too. spicy niggers.
>>
>>8691809
Be able to eat anything, and furthermore enjoy something about it.
Picky eaters are the worst this planet has to offer.
>>
>>8691853
Is it ok if I do this at 711? I have been buying the name brand chips and jerkey instead of the 711 brand.
>>
How do i become a patrician when it comes to wine and beer
>>
>>8691909

Move to California.
>>
>>8691909
you don't. just drink a bunch and drink what you like.
it's all overrated sludge anyway.
>>
>>8691909
read online reviews and pretend theyre your own thoughts
>>
File: 1489508273646.jpg (1MB, 1346x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1489508273646.jpg
1MB, 1346x1800px
>>8691809
Start with the French
Get a copy of larousse and other classics
Cook at least a new recipe a day (soups are great ways to start, are easy as fuck, edible at work or study, and as versatile as the cuisines of the world.
Get the necessary equipment as you develop skills
Find good sources for ingredients, and develop a good relationship with the supplier.
Learn the complimentary, inversive, and countervailing tastes
Find out what is seasonal, and what produce can be sourced locally
For inspiration, look to menus of restaurants you enjoy the food of. Save up and get one really good meal out a month
Get feedback on your dishes; from friends, family, or coworkers. The more the better, as preferences vary wildly.

If you intend to go the full mile, learn about complimentary wines, beers, and other drinks. But that is a book in itself.

Best of luck,

q
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.