[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is canned tuna. Say something nice about it!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 586.jpg (35KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
586.jpg
35KB, 500x298px
This is canned tuna. Say something nice about it!
>>
its good
>>
Its C U T E !
>>
>>8691431
Your uh. Shoes look... nice?
>>
You are a good source of mercury!
>>
>>8691431
I have many of them, do you guys like in water or oil?
>>
>>8691431
Tuna melts are fucking awesome. Thank you canned dolphin meat.
>>
Low in calories, high in protein
>>
>>8691431
Your not as easy as your slutty sister tuna pouch.
>>
Best ally, tastes awesome cold and warm, no carbohydrates and full of omega 3 and 6.
>>
I want to put it onto a sandwich and bang it
>>
File: 20170130_210701.jpg (961KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170130_210701.jpg
961KB, 2560x1440px
>>8691431
It's fine. Don't eat every other day. Better yet, can your own fish at the peek of freshness.
>>
I tell you something man you get your shit together and get about twelve or thirteen or seventeen or six or some odd cans of that stuff. I can get you to where you need to be. Most guys I know drive a car that can get them from point A to Point B so you really dont need to mess around buying the really fancy canned tuna but I will tell you this. I usually grab a pack of that shit at costco and it's like, twelve cans for ten bucks. Take them home, freeze two , put the rest in the cupboard and then whenever I need it I can take the two out of the freezer and put them in the pantry to thaw then take two out of the pantry and they can be the frozen cans. Then I take the cans that thawed out and you can just toss those but what I do is I take the tuna and mash those up in a bowl with a little bit of oil or mayo, give it a quick toss. Two slices of bread? Got it. I always got that shit on lock, some guys I know toast the bread but what I do is I have a guy that comes over and knows what to do. So we toast the bread and remember that Tuna I mentioned before? The stuff that you mixed with the mayo? Yeah thats right. Thats going on a ritz cracker or a club cracker. One time I used wheat thins because they were on sale at Kroger. Three boxes for a dollar was a good buy In my honest opinion so I got home and I put them all in the pantry but I save one and pop that in the freezer. But I take out the tuna cans first so I can save room. The rest goes in the cupboard and then you get that toasted bread and put two wheat thins on it and a little bit of salt and pepper.

It's good shit. You need to give it a try OP.
>>
>>8691431
i love you
>>
>>8691443
Oil if you're cooking with it. Get something in a jar. Water if I'm just making tuna sandwiches.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.