[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>made with REAL CHEESE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 20170315_180103.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20170315_180103.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>made with REAL CHEESE
>>
>>8690979
>>
File: cVDsA6V57gaqduaj8RbhonGEo1_500.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
cVDsA6V57gaqduaj8RbhonGEo1_500.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>8690979
>>
File: IMG_2450.jpg (190KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2450.jpg
190KB, 750x1334px
>>8690979
>mfw fettuccine alfredo is so simple to make if takes literally as long as your pasta time

One egg, 1/4 cup cream, 1/2 cup grated parmigiano reggiano (or imitation as long as its grated off a wedge) whisked with black pepper in a bowl. Use tongs to take pasta out and mix with sauce

WA LA you lazy fucks
>>
>>8692184
>egg
>no butter
what the fuck are you even doing?
>>
>>8690979
>having to specify if food is real
why did america allow things to get to this point?

inb4 flyover screams about how if you aren't grateful for fake food you hate america and want to destroy it

flyover stockholm syndrome is part of the problem
>>
>>8692717
Forgot butter in my sleepy stupor

Yes add butter

And I like the egg get at me
>>
>>8690979
>NO added fats or sugars!
>>
>>8690979
I understand people who buy pre-made stuff for meals like lasagna, stews etc which involve multiple steps and a bit of time. I get that somebody might crave that meal in a pinch, and is willing to sacrifice quality for convenience. But what is remotely inconvenient about alfredo, mac and cheese, tomato pasta sauce? You can whip any of those up in the time it takes the pasta to cook, and you'll end up with something cheaper and better.
>>
>>8692759
>why did america allow things to get to this point?

Because we have everything from the shittiest industrial artificial slop to god-tier high end artisinal products. Labels differentiate them.

I too feel sorry for people who buy this crap.
>>
>>8693427

I'm with you in general, but a good tomato sauce takes hours to make. There's no way you're going to whip that up in the time it takes to boil pasta.

But that said, it's easy as hell to make a big batch of it, then portion it up and freeze for use later.
>>
>>8693445
Ripe tomatoes take minutes to soften, stop making sauce in january
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.