[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much is a big chain Pizza in your country fämälämäzoids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (534KB, 1600x1307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534KB, 1600x1307px
How much is a big chain Pizza in your country fämälämäzoids?

Finland here, its around 15€ per person, unless you are eating something made by an ethnic person with poor ingredients, then its 10€.
>>
The fuck is that thing
>>
>>8689997

Its called The Monster, it has five toppings, and low cooked dough on top for extra eating, and two sauces to dip.

Their ingredients are good quality, almost no complaints.
>>
>>8689996
Can't say, near neighbor. I guess 13€ for chain, 8 € at the local turkeys.
Kiitos
>>
>>8690005
>for extra eating
that is such a Scandinavian thing to say
>>
>>8690025

Finland is not scandinavia, but its pretty excessive. We dont throw away food, ever, or with good conscience.
>>
No sliced tomato, olives or anchovies?

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>8690055
Your taste into the trash, you mean, faggot.
>>
'Murrican reporting.
I don't really know about most chains, because I get all my pizza from local privately owned places. I did buy some Papa Murphy's not too long ago, because there's one just down the block so I could walk (didn't want to drive because of alcohol). I think I paid about $37 for 2 16-inch pizzas, but I put a lot of toppings on them.
Usually, I get pizza from one of two places, who both do very traditional NYC pizza (large, foldable, cheesy slices), and a giant 28 inch plain cheese pizza runs about $21. Adding one topping to that will jack it up to $24.
>>
That pizza looks like something straight out a Stephen King novel
>>
>>8690071
Uhh uhh, gonna pull the knife, now?
>>
>>8689996
That pic doesn't have cheese? Weird looking pizza. It looks unfinished. I've seen the extra breadstick lattice top thing before.

Anyway, a per person charge doesn't make sense to me, since appetites vary. Some people truly overeat when it comes time for pizza. I know that a single slice can be 30% of a day's calories, so yea.

A chain pizza for those that order online and do carryout in the US can be somewhere in the lowest range of $10/large 12" pizza with 2 or more toppings, to about $17/large when you pay full price/no coupons or like it loaded up.

An independent restaurant, which is what most people prefer to do if they have something closer and good near them, will have brick oven crispier and more flavorful crusts, a higher tier quality to the flavorful cheese on top, and better toppings. On top of it, there might be garlic knots to be had, little twists that are covered in raw garlic and hot olive oil with real parsley, so none of that bread dough just sliced and throw in. It's always preferable in my opinion, and you might be able to add a nice antipasti or italian salad to go, so you're not just eating rich pizza carbs and oil, haha. A restaurant pizza price can vary from $15-22 for an extra large pie, and maybe a small personal size would be about $10. That's the one you get for the kids who don't like any toppings just to shut the up, while the adults get extra mushrooms, onions, and good stuff :P
>>
>>8690110

The taste of pizza is not american "cheese" you fatso
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.