[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay co/ck/s what's a good thing to get here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Subway_Logo_OG.png (34KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Subway_Logo_OG.png
34KB, 1200x630px
okay co/ck/s what's a good thing to get here?
>>
Estrogen
>>
Chlamydia
>>
Autism
>>
>>8689397
>>8689401
>>8689402
is aids a good options?
>>
A bullet
>>
McChicken
>>
Grilled chicken + provolone on 9 grain honey oat with red onion, sweet onion sauce, and Chipotle sauce. Not that great, but best thing I've had there. Meatball marinara with a bunch of Parmesan isn't bad either and is usually the cheapest option on the menu.
>>
Away
>>
>>8689384
>what's a good thing to get here?

A refund, you can buy real food.
>>
Best I can do at Subway is a tuna on 9 grain with lots of spicy peppers on it (banana peppers & jalapeno peppers). The horseradish used to be a great addition to that too but they don't serve it anymore.
>>
>>8689384
Pizza sub
>>
>>8689384
Directions to the nearest jimmy johns
>>
>>8689549
No smart phone, eh? Everybody get a load of this loser
>>
File: IMG_1801.jpg (31KB, 700x393px)
IMG_1801.jpg
31KB, 700x393px
A soda snd bag of chips, because they're the only things this awful chain hasn't managed to fuck-up.
>>
Jalapeno and cheese bread chicken breast with swiss toasted lettuce tomato onion banana peppers or jalapenos s&p and red wine vinegar
>>
Diarrhea
>>
>>8689384
If there are some sassy black women behind the counter then you can banter with them. Otherwise there's literally no reason to go there
>>
veggie sub

you couldn't pay me to eat the meat served there [spoiler] ok, you could [\spoiler]
>>
Jarreds special off the list item
>>
>>8689384
I don't even understand the point, it's terrible. Not like it's even a good buy.
>>
Nothing
>>
If you're too lazy to make a fucking sandwich you deserve Subway.
>>
>>8689687
rotisserie chicken and carved turkey aren't bad though
>>
>>8689384
If it's not busy, get a meatball marinara sandwich, but have them toast the bread first before making the sandwich. It holds up better and tastes better.
>>
>>8691683
>if it's not busy

do you really alter your order depending if there is a line behind you?

If so, are you white?
>>
>>8691722
Of course, since I was there most workdays. Crazy long line - keep it simple; no line - get creative. Some how my sandwiches always came up heavier then my colleagues', imagine that.
>are you white?
I'm so pale I can hide in front of Casper the friendly ghost. Miracle Whip puts me on Wonder Bread.
>>
>>8689384
Soy strips made with 100% real chicken
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.