[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: 276138fed472e7a8df9ee9eafe8a17ae.jpg (744KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
276138fed472e7a8df9ee9eafe8a17ae.jpg
744KB, 1024x768px
Listen, I know most of you are rude white cunts. But I'm a habib, and was curious about what you think of ME habib food.
>>
Is good food. When I was in Iraq the locals brought us some super sweet thing like sugar cane fried up or something dripping in clear sugary gel. It was great. They also would make falafels with their own recipe, put them in the samoon bread with some vegetables and some kind of mustard type thin sauce and salt and they were very addictive.
>>
>>8688953
Some stuff is fairly good and much is very healthy

Good stuff whenever i feel like eating well

The larger sesame flatbreads about a meter long are superb when fresh
>>
Third world dessert people cuisine.
>>
File: 1484627821381.png (740KB, 768x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484627821381.png
740KB, 768x900px
>>8688953
Habib food is great. Always flavorful and very unique. Though I don't think have had middle eastern seafood.

That said,

[spoiler] I'm not white, and have often been thought to be a Habib. [/spoiler]
>>
Love it. The question should rather be, who doesn't like it? Seriously.
>>
SALAMI LIKE 'EM
>>
>>8688964
Probably kanafe for the sweet thing
>>
>>8688953
I had an Arab roomie in University. We always ate fucking good. I was really into eating hummus at the time and he showed me how you're supposed to prepare it by smearing it all over a plate, seasoning it, and putting a bunch of olive oil in the center that you can mix in. Permanently changed how I eat hummus.
>>
WTF is Habib? You mean halal?
>>
>>8689503
>WTF is Habib

A slang term for a person of middle-eastern descent, especially Arab.
>>
Palaw and korma are both good, as is kebab. Kabuli with naan is probably one of my favorites. It beats the fuck out of mres. The only thing is if you're eating it in middle eastern countries, you will probably get sick the first few times you do. It's just a different environment with fewer if any hygiene standards, especially if you're eating at someone's home.
>>
>>8689567
I'm Syrian, you're also triggered which is funny.
>>
>>8690722
>Syrian
remove yourself
>>
>>8689567
Rude post
>>
>>8690722
>syrian

Christ, you can't even call that geographic plot of bomb craters and rubble a country any longer. It looks like the bowels of East New York.
>>
>>8690722
>war sandnigger
Raping your way round Europe no doubt
>>
I've always wanted to combine gabagool and babaganoush to create a dish with a fabulous name.
>>
>>8688953
Keep that shit to yourself raghead
>>
>>8690788
Nah were I live is pretty good, never seen violence here.
>>
I like some habibi goochie
>>
>>8690855
Nah not really. I have family that lives in Australia, they went their legally in the 70's if that's any better. They also don't fuck outside of their race, so if they want a wife they just come here. Is that okay? They also work and pay taxes, is that okay?
>>
>>8691147
>t. Bashar al-Assad minion
>>
Fuck out of the USA, sandnigger.
>>
>>8691172
Pretty much
>>
>>8691177
Nope, never been.
>>
>>8688953
Honestly only problem I have with Indian and Turkish food is being handled by filthy hands or eaten with fingers.
It screams to me unsanitary, diarrhoea and bed rest
>>
>>8689499
Eating hummus with olive oil is common in the Levant, but not in the Gulf in my experience. It is much much better.
>>
I've enjoyed almost every middle eastern meal I've eaten. Got a relatively new syrian buffet place in my town now but my roomie didn't like it first time we went so I haven't had the chance to visit it again. They got this bright red mixture that is kinda spicy that was very tasty. I think maybe pepper and something else in it? A bit sweet, pomegranate molasses maybe?
>>
>>8691367
Maybe muhummara?
>>
>>8691371
Ahh that's probably it, was delicious. Damn I really need to go eat there again
>>
>>8688953
Did you just assume my race?
>>
>>8690722
Why are whites ruining your country?
>>
>>8691199
>Indian
>Middle Eastern

Also unsanitary shit is everywhere. Only difference is that they're at least upfront with it, and it still manages to taste good.
>>
>>8691529
>Alawites
are ruining that shit
>>
>>8691532
Sunnis started it first
>>
>>8691530
My food's pretty clean, we cook with decent sanitation standards.
>>
>>8688953
p good stuff habibi
>>
>>8691168
lying ont the internet

my dude
>>
>>8688953
Never had a full meal of it before, but I had falafel once or twice and it was dope. Hummus is the ME's gift to humanity.

ME culture is actually pretty dang good as far as cultures go, it's just too bad the place went to shit.
>>
>>8691172
ALLAH, SOURIA, BASHAR OU BAS
>>
>>8691691
No...too good to be true?
>>
>>8688953
Recipe for those leaf rolls with meat?
>>
>>8691768
>leaf rolls
t. flyover
>>
Healthy and delicious, olive oil, lemon juice, chickpeas, fava beans, tabbouleh, there's lot of key ingredients and dishes I enjoy.

>>8688973
That's sangak, even when packaged it's still great after toasting.
>>
>>8689511
I assumed Indian.
>>
>>8691168
>They also work and pay taxes, is that okay?
DEY TUK ER JERBS!!!!!

Oh, wait, Australia. DEY TUK ER JERBS, CUNT!!!!!
>>
>>8690855
>>8690869
>>8691177

You guys gotta stop with the racial slurs.
The preferred term is
>dunecoon
>>
>>8688953
Jewish and Middle Eastern food is kino as fugg
>>
>>8688953
frig off, sandnegro
>>
>>8692779
>kino
Fucking idiot.
>>
>>8692663
70s, when Australia needed workers.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.