[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Mexican food so delicious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: C6msED3WkAIFt8m.jpg large.jpg (223KB, 1024x1019px) Image search: [Google]
C6msED3WkAIFt8m.jpg large.jpg
223KB, 1024x1019px
Why is Mexican food so delicious
>>
>>8687946
Meeting of the minds in a climate good for growing stuff. Think about it: you have an indigenous cuisine that falls under the influence of Spanish, which already had some Moorish influence. Then just through how things are governed you have German and Austrian influences. Then immigrant groups arrive from good food cultures like Lebanon and India while you're interacting with the rest of what's going on in the Latin American world. Top it off with your flagship city being over 20m strong with world class restaurants and people from all over the world. Plus a crazy street food scene. As well as all the regional cooking styles around a pretty big country. That brings a lot to the table.
>>
>>8688007
Nice
>>
because they chose 5 ingredients that work really well together and form them into different shapes to make different foods
>>
>>8688018
What are you talking about? My local taco truck has more than five kinds of meat available.
>>
>>8688018
If you add the influence of Spanish/Moor spice in the mix as well as other influence (Japanese, Italian , French, Lebanese ) you have a solid cuisine.
>>
>>8688024
He's talking about his extensive knowledge of Mexican cuisine from Taco Bell.
>>
OK red pill me on Mexican food pls
>>
>>8688007
Quality posts like this make /ck/ one of the good boards
>>
>>8688212
tks Anon.
>>
>>8688161
One of the best traditional cuisines.
Best street food
Underrated fine dining and seafood cuisine
>>
>>8688007
Mexico City does not have 20 million people
>>
Mexican food is so fucking good.
>>
>>8687946
Tomato
Chilli
Corn
Eggplant
Potato
Plus European and middle eastern influence
>>
>>8688161
Cumin
Onions
Garlic
Peppers
Lime
Meat

Mix that shit together and you have the base of most mexican food
>>
>>8688616
>cumin
no
>>
File: 20170311_135358.jpg (1MB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_135358.jpg
1MB, 1536x1536px
>>8688007
Lets pretend mexican food started being good some time around the 21st century

Get real the reason mexican food is so damned outstanding is because the love and pride put into the good stuff just like grandma used to make, especially when she said a prayer over whatever was being prepared. ¡Care! Incredible care without cutting corners even if its basically stone age cooking.

Btw feliz mexica ano nuevo cabrones
>>
>>8687946
i found place that makes food like this. does that mean i finally found real mexican food? or is the image not accurate?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.