[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Safety dilemma here, these tenderloin pork chops soaked in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: DSC_0260.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0260.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Safety dilemma here, these tenderloin pork chops soaked in a buttermilk based marinade over night, and not being able to cook them I drained then and refrigerated them covered for a day...

I think maybe a cup of vegetable oil should be enough to fry the bacteria dead after either a flour drench or a breadcrumb coating.

I'm about to bing an egg wash mix and rev up my frying pan
>>
Looking and smelling fine after desensitization to the buttermilk which I am glad did not invent new aromas. Maybe 2 or 4 pieces might have gotten whatever too much buttermilk soak makes, but I am ready to make nutritious food by sheer willpower and HOT OIL. Now to find an egg wash.
>>
I left a pound of ground beef out on my counter yesterday for 8 hours, cooked it into burgers, left the burgers I didn't eat in the pan all the way through the night and through 4 this afternoon when I ate the last one after getting home from work.

You'll probably be okay
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-14-20-30-42.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-14-20-30-42.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
I plan on frying a couple with a simple dredge in flour with spices and then I will switch to a buttermilk egg wash to put a second layer of flour on them before frying.

I suppose some can get bread crumbs.
It would be cool to use these tomatoes, I heard they can be thickened with corn starch and served with biscuits....
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-14-20-35-25.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-14-20-35-25.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>8687966
Thanks m8, the nose knows I suppose.

I am tempted to try this mushroom batter, but maybe the pork would be overcooked before I could get a nice fry, watered down it might not take as long to cook the batter, therefore I must use the unbleached all purpose I have with spices.

Oh boy here we go,

Ps- screenshot was to reduce image sizr
>>
>>8688072
I suppose it does.

Fried pork chops are good shit though. Doesn't matter if it's flour or breadcrumbs. It maybe depends on what you want to eat them with. I made some with breadcrumbs last week and rice and used the leftovers for fried rice. Flour dredged is more country and good with potatoes. When my grandmother makes pork chops she just seasons them, browns them, and leaves them in the pan on a lower heat until they're done.
>>
>>8687928
I'm not sure why you think the amount of oil is what would matter for killing the bacteria, but then again, you're genuinely worried about meat that's been in the fridge for two days so you're obviously fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1485296999576.gif (2MB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485296999576.gif
2MB, 225x249px
>>8688095
Baby, there's always more to the story. To show you your mental deficiency I should tell you that having purchased a pork tenderloin months ago, it sat frozen until some brutes left it to defrost on the ground of a living room tiled floor thankfully in a plastic bag ( quite sturdy I must add as our California plastic bag regulations make paying 10 cents for a bag resulted in sturdy bags all around), but I think it was in the fridge for something like 2 weeks in the original tenderloin plastic casing in an over worked miniature fridge. After trimming the fat weeks later, I soaked it in a haphazard buttermilk marinade I did not base on anything more than a vague recollection of good eats. Soaking for literally 12 hours at least I drained the chops and I am not sure if it's been like 36 hours more.
Anyways... They shoud be near room temp. results in like whenever

I will be aiming for an eyeballed 135 degrees max Fahrenheit >>8688093
This crazy southern lady wants me to put two table spoons of corn starch in with the flour and I aim to do it
>>
>>8688142
>Call someone else stupid when it was your fault for leaving out like 90% of the story

?????
>>
>>8688142
Do it. Add that cornstarch. I've never bothered to do it myself but I hear it makes the breading more crispy.
>>
File: DSC_0264.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0264.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>8688447
It was pretty fun, two perfect juicy breaded fuckers are now inside two biscuitsfor tomorrow, then a couple ok and a cup or two of shifty pieces.

I don't know if I did it right, but the spicy vegetable pickled ones were amazing. A thicker one was not squashed enough and cooking slow in the middle, I took the dark breading off and the pork meat, raw I'm the middle, took a funky red fry sear with yellowed skin.

I need to stop mucking around and get that cast iron frypan and a proper thermometer.

Tonight's fry up was not without folly, but it was fun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.