[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colombian food general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7373.jpg (184KB, 900x673px)
IMG_7373.jpg
184KB, 900x673px
Cu/ck/s I'm in Cartagena, Colombia for the week and was wondering what are some things I absolutely need to eat. Can I get pic related in cartagena even though it's not from the region? I've eaten plenty of delicious seafood dishes and ceviche, and some arepas.
>>
>>8686861
El bumpo
>>
>>8686861
look for Mexican
>>
How do I make calentado?
>>
You taking the Jetblue flight?

You gonna fuck any hookers?

I really want to go but everyone I know who has gone is a single guy, I'm pretty sure "I'm going to Cartagena" is basically a slightly more subtle version of "I'm going to Pattaya"
>>
>>8687214
Yeah I took a JetBlue flight. I'm here with my mom and my brother kek. I'm 21 and def feeling like a pleb. I don't hate myself enough to get a hooker, but hopefully I'll get drunk enough one day and get myself to go out with my brother.
>>
>general
>>
>>8687625
Do you not accept discussion for Colombian cuisine?
>>
I've been to Colombia several times, mostly Medellin and Bogota but also Cartagena. I doubt you would find a paisa meal like that on the coast. Food is very regional. Satisfy yourself with amazing seafood dishes.
>>
had bandeja paisa once in bogota. was in cartagena too but ate nothing heavy like bandeja paisa there... its more like rice and fish/seafood
>>
Who cares about eating just sniff a lot of cocaine
>>
Colombian here, you can get Bandeja Paisa pretty much in any city here. But as Cartagena is a coastal city their best is fish. Also whenever you go to a restaurant get the menu and compare the prices in pesos and dollars (if it has a dollar menu) because A LOT of restaurants like to charge more to foreigners just because, specially in the Centro Histórico (Cartagena's historical walled city)

And next time go to Barranquilla, Cartagena is for plebs.
>>
DUDE BANDEJA PAISA LMAO
>>
I went around Colombia for a month and the food, aside from fruit, was generally really mediocre.
>>
>>8686861
Is fucking donkeys as common as I am let to believe in Columbia?
>>
>>8690270
Not as common as people make it look like but it happens a lot in the poorest coastal zones of the North.
>>
>>8689238
I'm enjoying it so far, but yeah it's very touristy which I assume is why you said it was for plebs. What does Barranquilla have?
>>
>>8691798
Better food, better places to eat, not so historical but a lot more cultural. It's less expensive as its a city targeted more to business than tourism but it's still a great destination with many places to visit throughout the city while Cartagena only has the walled city as the rest of the city is in shambles. It's only like 2 hrs away from Cartagena in a bus so If you ever have the chance you should get some tourist service to take you there.

Also people in Barranquilla don't speak with a retarded accent like people in Cartagena.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.