[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

last meal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 298
Thread images: 38

File: allen lee davis final meal.jpg (169KB, 879x482px) Image search: [Google]
allen lee davis final meal.jpg
169KB, 879x482px
What would you have as your final meal /ck/?

You don't necessarily have to be in prison on death row, unless you want to be.
>>
>>8684869
Is there a list of last meals?
>>
File: lastmeal1.jpg (167KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal1.jpg
167KB, 1000x571px
>>8684887
I'll dump what I have if people want.

I'm not doing anything.
>>
File: lastmeal2.jpg (175KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal2.jpg
175KB, 1000x571px
>>
>>8684895
Post John Gacys KFC one, I feel like imagining eating KFC.
>>
File: lastmeal3.jpg (220KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal3.jpg
220KB, 1000x571px
>>8684869
>>
File: lastmeal9.jpg (193KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal9.jpg
193KB, 1000x571px
>>8684901
>>
File: lastmeal5.jpg (218KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal5.jpg
218KB, 1000x571px
>>
>>8684903
Fuck me that's some comfy last meal.
>>
File: lastmeal6.jpg (187KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal6.jpg
187KB, 1000x571px
>>
File: lastcomfymeal.jpg (10KB, 137x134px) Image search: [Google]
lastcomfymeal.jpg
10KB, 137x134px
>>8684902
>>
File: lastmeal7.jpg (153KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal7.jpg
153KB, 1000x571px
>>
File: lastmeal10.jpg (247KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal10.jpg
247KB, 1000x571px
>>
File: lastmeal11.jpg (111KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal11.jpg
111KB, 1000x571px
>>
File: lastmeal12.jpg (89KB, 1000x571px) Image search: [Google]
lastmeal12.jpg
89KB, 1000x571px
>>
I couldn't really imagine being sentenced to death and knowing that this was your last meal alive. The idea of death in general is so damn frightening
>>
>>8684919
Tell me about it. I hate life and am tired of living but keep going purely because I'm afraid of death.
>>
File: s_cm_01_022.jpg (80KB, 1085x1085px) Image search: [Google]
s_cm_01_022.jpg
80KB, 1085x1085px
Mine would easily be centered around water life

>1 lobster tail
>1 lb king crab legs
>six scallops
>1 fried catfish, breaded with cornmeal
>2 dozen crawdad tails, spicy creole, breaded and fried - Popeye's is good
>dozen butterfly shrimp, panko breading
>1/2 lb of alligator tail, spicy (hot sauce), breaded and fried
>8oz chuck eye steak
>four cheddar bay biscuits

but if I'm getting the electric chair
>chicken tartare
>>
>>8684900
Here's to you Nicola and Bart.
>>
>>8684919
Dying is like sleeping.

Everyday when you go to sleep, you have a brief moment of unawareness before you start sleeping deeper and dreaming becomes possible.
>>
>>8684905
Man, I think I'd take a traditional last meal.
>>
>>8684916
>>8684918
Edgy.
>>
Surf and turf for me
>>
Something with a lot of cheese.
Fried chicken.
Donuts.
Big vanilla milkshake.
>>
i would prolly go with a
Over easy egg,
With some lamb on the side
A tall glass of chocolate milk to wash it down. And of course a slice of carrot cake.
>>
Probably an assortment of seafood(raw and cooked). A well done steak with ketchup, sack of McChickens, and a bucket of tendies with mustard and BBQ sauce. For beverages I would have to go with coke and water.
>>
>>8685100
>anon is executed
>shit posting decreases
>>
Kraft Mac n Cheese
Small bag of doritos
20oz A&W cream soda

if I'm going out, I want to do it as much like a 12 year old as possible.
>>
As many different kinds of energy/cereal/granola bars as they could find.
>>
>>8685113
It's not a shit post though
>>
>>8684905
>those eggs
>over easy
I'd call a mistrial right there
>>
Probably a stew with mushrooms, ancho chiles, sweet red peppers, and the brains of various animals, definitely gotta have human in there. Best washed down with a huge glass of absinthe infused with some sort of powerful hallucinogen.

Regardless of circumstances, going out with a stomach full of brain and a brain full of psychedelics wouldn't be so bad.
>>
>>8684913
Jesus fucking Christ 168 individual murders and all the fuck asks for is a tub of mint ice cream
>>
human meat
>>
>>8684982
They murdered people I'm pretty sure that's as unironically edgy they can get
>>8685074
Thought it said big vanilla mistake and that would've been you on death row
>>
File: 1481706365459.jpg (103KB, 745x655px) Image search: [Google]
1481706365459.jpg
103KB, 745x655px
probably too much, i know theres a $$ limit but

- 1 pepper and onion pizza from Town Spa in Stoughton, MA
-1 order of 3.5 wings from Wendell's in Norton, MA (I'm vegetarian but this was my favorite meal before becoming veg)
-Chocolate shake from b-good
-Trillium IPA in an ice cold glass, i get to pour it
-Old fashioned using a very expensive burbon, i get to make it
-watching episodes of seinfeld or half in the bag while I eat, doesn't matter which ones.

all of this directly before. like go right to the room for a lethal injection or single shot behind the ear. Kind of makes me want to commit a murder so I can get the last meal,
>>
>>8685362
you would deserve the death sentence for your shit taste alone.
>>
>>8685371
In what, TV shows?
which part is shit taste, can you expand on that?
I'm very curious.
>>
>>8684973
I really doubt that dying is like sleeping. When you sleep your brain is super active, when you die you're dead. But at do I know I've never died before
>>
>>8685311
>186 individual murders

Tim McVeigh was the guy that carried out the OKC bombing
>>
>>8684910
>Radishes
What a miserable way to go.
>>
>>8684903
>33 counts of murder

wtf
>>
File: IMG_6846.png (126KB, 287x343px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6846.png
126KB, 287x343px
>>8684869
>this thread
>>
>>8684913
>>8685311

it was a bomb vro.
>>
>>8684895
>abolished the last meal in 2011

wtf i have texas now
>>
>>8685555
It was done in texas because 1 guy, ordered close to 7 pounds of really high end food, and didnt eat a single morsel.
>>
>>8684869
Five pounds of pickled garlic and a fast acting laxative.
>>
t-bone steak medium, [spoiler]well done if i'm getting the electric chair[/spoiler]
bucket of fried chicken
chips and salsa
cherry 7-up
bacon
fried egg
ceasar salad
double bacon cheese burger
fried dumplings
and a spicy soup
>>
For me it is the McChicken, the best last meal sandwich.
>>
>>8685599
>>8685555
http://mentalfloss.com/article/60852/texass-last-last-meal-why-death-row-inmates-texas-dont-get-pick-their-last-meals

>Brewer’s request? Per the New York Times, he asked for: two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers.

>The state provided him with this meal, costing hundreds of dollars and consisting of thousands of calories. Brewer, claiming he was not very hungry, ate exactly none of it.
>>
>>8685491
He really wanted that chicken
>>
The last meal concept is so retarded especially for murderers. These guys are bastard, they shouldn't be able to choose shit.

The people they killed sure as hell didn't get to choose what their last meal was.
>>
>>8685491

Yeah, it was kids though, so really it's only like 15 full people.
>>
>>8687065
yea but it reinforces the belief or atleast the desire to believe that the state holds life as precious
>>
>>8687065
They kind of did unless they were poor and had to eat raw onions as an ogre would.
>>
>>8686815
someone post the cat dick edit
>>
>>8684903
John Wayne Gacy was put to death in the electric chair. There are even pictures of him leaking blood from all the holes in his head all over the internet
>>
>Cold mac and cheese pasta salad comprising of macaroni pasta, mayo, salad cream, thinly sliced red onion + spring onion, sweetcorn, sliced sausage, grated smoked cheddar, grated pepper-jack, and mozzarella chunks.

>6 spring rolls, 6 wontons, 6 small pieces of prawn toast, 6 onion rings. 2 sweet and sour dip, 2 mild curry dip, 2 cheese and chive dip.

>2 pizzas. 1 thin crust, tomato base, extra cheese, fresh garlic. 1 deep dish, tikka sauce base, extra cheese, smoked ham and red onion.

>1 KFC big daddy meal, with coke.

>Large tiramisu

>Black forest chocolate gateau

>Snickers

>4 pack Boston Lager

>4 cans coke, 1 plain, 1 lemon, 1 cherry, 1 vanilla

>4 bottles of Frijj chocolate mint milkshake
>>
>>8687065
Part of the reason we do thing like offer last meals, priest services and "humane" methods of killing is because we, as a society, should try to be better than those we convict and not stoop to their level.
>>
Do we have to have this thread everyday?
No one cares what you'd eat last, it'd probably be the same tendies and a diet sprite you'd eat anyway.
>>
>>8684869
Eggs and Bacon in the shape of a smiley face, just like grandma used to make before I stabbed someone.
>>
>>8687125
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/11/us/gacy-killer-of-33-is-put-to-death-as-appeals-fail.html

>JOLIET, Ill., May 10— John Wayne Gacy, convicted 14 years ago of the sex-related killings of 33 young men and boys, was put to death by lethal injection early today as the nation's worst serial killer on record.
>put to death by lethal injection
>lethal injection
You are a gullible idiot who thinks everything he sees on the internet is true. Do some fact checking before trying to look smart, retard.
>>
>>8687168
>You are a gullible idiot who thinks everything he sees on the internet is true. Do some fact checking before trying to look smart, retard.

Calm down, mate, fucking hell.
>>
>>8687065
It's just a ploy to try and take away from the fact that the state just killed a man.
>>
>>8684887

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Last_meal

Here's a list.
>>
>>8685375

I'm not that guy, but your food and drink sounds bretty good to me. Although,

>seinfeld
>>
File: roast beef dinner.jpg (315KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
roast beef dinner.jpg
315KB, 1600x1200px
>>8684869
starter: mushroom soup with crusty bread

main: a proper English roast dinner (roast beef) with Yorkshire puddings and thick gravy

sweet: a banana with vanilla ice cream and those italian biscuits amaretti or something also a pear with yoghurt

My last meal will probably be porridge or a piece of bread as my last, lonely breath leaves my tortured body in a futile attempt to keep going in the hope that things might change for the better.
>>
For me, it's the McChicken, the last fast food sandwich :'(
>>
>>8685094
I would say "enjoy your stomach ache" but its moot point given the circumstance
>>
>>8684869
cyanide
>>
>>8684907
>Firing squad
Damn
>>
Stagg chilli on spaghetti
Mac and cheese with some jerk seasoning cans of Pepsi max and a big sports direct cup of ovelteine with some dark chocolate biscuits for sweet
>>
>>8685555
It's not that big of a deal, they are all murderers of innocent people after all.

also checked
>>
>>8684905

I mean, that's better than what most of those plebs pick.
>>
>>8684869
50 bananas with a tub of peanut butter

Hopefully the potassium would kill me before the chair
>>
>>8685491
>being surprised a serial killer killed a lot of people
>>
>>8688931
last time this was posted it was said that he requested it himself due to religious beliefs or something like that
>>
>>8684869
I want a waffle house employee to prepare blowfish for me so there's a good chance i'll die before the injection
>>
>>8684956
For some reason I remember this song having something to do with 4chan.
Didn't moot post it up on /b/ once a long time ago?
>>
>>8687065
It's not really for the convict so much as it is for all the employees around him that have to play a part in his death.

Yes most of these guys are pieces of shit that need to be put down, but most people still don't feel good about it.
>>
>>8684982
If you knew you were hours away form certain death would you have an appetite?
I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>8684907
>firing squad
Thats metal as fuck, when was this dude executed?
>>
>>8684869
I'd like one of everything off the Taco Bell menu with a giant cup of Baja Blast Mountain Dew. I'll stop eating when I literally cannot get another bite down without vomiting.

My corpse is gonna unload one unholy abomination of a shit when I die.
>>
The world's rarest truffle.
>>
huge sushi plate including puffer fish (always wanted to take that risk)
plus a few eggs over easy with soy sauce and pickled jalapeños
>>
>>8687289
stop posting, faggot. there is enough drivel as is.
>>
>Last meals
>Not mini last meals
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWx4yubqkyc
>>
>>8691993
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OBbBBt0kjc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIWUY4KszkI
>>
Texas stopped doing "last meals" because of Lawrence Russell Brewer.

>Brewer’s request? Per the New York Times, he asked for: two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lover’s pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers.

>Brewer, claiming he was not very hungry, ate exactly none of it.
>>
>>8690451
Executions in the U.S. make so little sense. They want to make everything clean and sterile so they do stupid shit like lethal injection and gas chambers when a captive-bolt gun would be a lot more humane, and they do shit like giving firing squads a rifle loaded with blanks instead of just hiring a designated executioner with no qualms about the job like the Brits did.
>>
Just seafood, snow crab legs for sure, bucket of shrimp, fried calamari, ahi tuna, fried oysters, fried clam strips, steamed clams, probably more, no real specifics, just what I'm craving right now
>>
>>8687125
You're thinking of Allen Lee Davis, the first meal OP posted.

>>8684869
>>
>>8684903
why does this guy gets lethal injection while >>8684869
gets electric chair
>>
>>8692032
Different state and executed a decade apart.
>>
They're gonna kill you. Why eat?
>>
>>8692066
why not
>>
300 tons of rice.
>>
Give me pad Thai with shrimp, a plate of fried eggs and grits, a whole onion, a jar of baby dill pickles, and a key lime pie.
>>
>>8692066
>>8692081
Your "last meal" isn't REALLY your last meal. They can give it to you as much as six months before your execution and then you eat shitty prison food the rest of your life. They (usually) stop feeding prisoners twelve hours beforehand to avoid bowel discharge upon death.
>>
Fun fact: no one has ordered tofu for their last meal.

I would get fair food, like fried butter, oreos, snickers. A double bacon cheeseburger with a glazed donut as a bun, a giant corndog and elephant ears. It's not like I have to worry about my health.
>>
>>8684918
He thought an olive tree would grow inside him after he died, but this man clearly doesn't know how pickling works.
>>
File: Dale.jpg (45KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
Dale.jpg
45KB, 500x377px
>>8691951
>>
>>8684927
> water life

why not just call it seafood you fucking idiot?
>>
>>8692307
Interesting

I mean I'd still go for a last meal even then, have something that I love to eat sometime before I die, worth it
>>
I'd have me a plate of corned beef hash with an over easy egg and hotsauce on top, a cup of eggnog, and some bread with cheese
>>
>>8690456
That means he was a fucking pussy. He was probably close to pissing his pants.
>>
>>8692333
>iowa
>>
>>8692000

Meh, I wouldn't be surprised if they legalized mass graves next to the prison and just back-of-the-head executed death row people.
>>
File: rum-photo-from-pussers-site[1].jpg (175KB, 2048x1445px) Image search: [Google]
rum-photo-from-pussers-site[1].jpg
175KB, 2048x1445px
Why don't they let you have alcohol? If they're giving you lobster tail and steak it surely couldn't be a costing issue. If I was having my last meal all I'd want is a breadroll, ham, cheese, a pickle, and half a glass of rum.
>>
>>8692485
People can do crazy things with even a little amount of alcohol in their system.

Men who have been forced to abstain for months/years, are about to die and have nothing to lose probably go very crazy with just a little.
>>
>>8692514
>tfw ask for beer
>get no-alcohol beer instead

Might as well inject me with the lethal shit right there.
>>
>>8692293
>whole onion

fuckin wat nigga
>>
File: 1893.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1893.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>20+ Ounce Prime bone in Ribeye, 35+ day dry aged.
>Japanese eggs cooked in french butter over easy
>bowl of cut up green onions
>bowl of rice
>bacon
>kikkoman shoyu
>hawaiian chili pepper water
>Saimin
>Cheeseburgers
>lastly, roast pork.
>tres leches cake for dessert
>>
>>8692340
Aligators and cows dont come from the ocean anon
>>
>>8692514
I guess that makes sense. I just feel like I'd be calmer and more relaxed with a nice drink to round things out. But I guess you're right, some people can get mental even after only a drink or two.
>>
>>8692015
Except the problem with executioners is twofold, one there's just...not that much time to go into the job, you have to keep him on retainer forever, which means he has to hold down another job. Which means that if he's known to be an executioner, he'll be a pariah and likely have trouble finding work. Second off, executioners tended to not have such a good time after a while, taking life takes a toll on everyone.
>>
Whatever gives me the most massive diarrhea the moment they put me up against the wall, enabling me to escape as the guards puke their guts out.
>>
>>8692015
>they do shit like giving firing squads a rifle loaded with blanks
source? what's the point of that? how to they execute the convict if the guns are firing blanks? injection before the "firing squad" or what?
>>
>>8692625
They load one of the rifles with a blank and give it to a random member of the firing squad so that none of them knows who fired a killing shot and who didn't.
>>
>>8685386
Death is like what is was like before you were born. Remember how your entire life was going to be like before you wore born? That's what it'll be like when you die. You won't have the consciousness to acknowledge that you're dead, so you literally will not even be able to be upset about it.
>>
>>8692658
>be not born yet
>the universe ticks on for billions of years
>be born
>die
>the universe ticks on for billions more years
>the universe eventually ends
>a new universe starts
>it ticks on for billions of years
>be born

This is my reasoning as to why I'm not afraid of death.
>>
>>8692646
The way I always heard it, the whole point of the squad is that there are a dozen bullets being fired so nobody knows whose shot killed the person.
>>
Roast Pork, Meatloaf, Homemade Bread, Tuna Mac n Cheese, and Cheesecake with a graham cracker crust on the bottom and the top. Water to drink.

All cooked by my Mom. The Meatloaf because she could never get me to eat it and the Water because she constantly told me I didn't drink enough of it.

If she wasn't alive at the time, a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese from Papa Johns and I'd want to eat it with my Dad, because it's what we'd eat when she wasn't home to cook.

I'd probably want to watch Stargate or something, probably the episode where O'Neil has the Groundhog Day thing going on.
>>
>>8692646
A rifle firing a blank will not have any recoil, so...
>>
>>8692675
True, and in the U.S. standard practice is to also load blanks in at least one weapon so that they can do mental gymnastics and convince themselves that they may have been the one who didn't fire an actual shot at all.

https://bshistorian.wordpress.com/2016/06/26/conscience-bullets-firing-squads-and-the-use-of-blank-cartridges/
>>
>>8692675
Also wrong. ALL the guns have blanks except for one, because you would have this problem with firing squads where they would aim slightly off because they didn't want to kill the guy, but this way everyone knows that odds are they dont have the bullet-gun and wont find out.
>>8692700
....are you retarded? Blanks are still loaded with gunpowder and primer, the things that MAKE the recoil. The tiny bullet being pushed out is the smallest part of the equation here.
>>
1. August 10, 1982. Virginia.Frank J. Coppola. Electrocution. Although no media representatives witnessed the execution and no details were ever released by the Virginia Department of Corrections, an attorney who was present later stated that it took two 55-second jolts of electricity to kill Coppola. The second jolt produced the odor and sizzling sound of burning flesh, and Coppola's head and leg caught on fire. Smoke filled the death chamber from floor to ceiling with a smoky haze.[1]

2. April 22, 1983. Alabama.John Evans. Electrocution. After the first jolt of electricity, sparks and flames erupted from the electrode attached to Evans's leg. The electrode burst from the strap holding it in place and caught on fire. Smoke and sparks also came out from under the hood in the vicinity of Evans's left temple. Two physicians entered the chamber and found a heartbeat. The electrode was reattached to his leg, and another jolt of electricity was applied. This resulted in more smoke and burning flesh. Again the doctors found a heartbeat. Ignoring the pleas of Evans's lawyer, a third jolt of electricity was applied. The execution took 14 minutes and left Evans's body charred and smoldering.[2]
>>
>>8684869
1 of every variety of pizza from pizza hut, all extra large

or as ive seen posted by a another anon in one of these threads, a grain of rice tied to a greased up mouse that i'd have to chase in the courtyard
>>
This shit is actually depressing me, guys.

When was the last time you spent time with your families?
>>
a head of cabbage fried with a pound of bacon
a black pepper grinder
2 cold root beers

vanilla icecream with sprinkles
>>
>>8692722

>Sprinkles

Guess who's not going to heaven.
>>
>>8692724
oh no is it me
>>
>>8692710
>Also wrong. ALL the guns have blanks except for one,

If only one of them had a live round the odds of the live round missing the heart would be too great. Then the condemned could go to court and claim it's inhumane, etc. Part of the point of having multiple gunmen is to ensure a quick death.

http://www.sltrib.com/news/2326783-155/firing-squad-gets-final-ok-so
>>
>>8684907
fuck me, imagine going through the whole lotr one last time before dying, the last scene where frodo and gandalf leave towards the undying lands only minutes before your last breath.
>>
>>8684869
Lemongrass tofu
Panang curry rice
Tofu "pho"
Drunken noodles
Ginger tea and tea, earl grey, room temperature
>>
File: tumblr_n6rqsfjBB71sf0xh9o1_500.jpg (282KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6rqsfjBB71sf0xh9o1_500.jpg
282KB, 500x667px
>>8684869
Though its not a last meal per se
>>
>>8684869
>murders people
>gets rewarded with good meal and death
not fair in the least
>>
>>8684918
He probably thought he would have choked on it.....
>>
There is SO MUCH fucking trashy ass junk food in this thread, fuck.

I'd want a bunch of freshly fried vegetable samosas, a large bowl of blanched broccoli finished in butter with lots of black pepper, a bowl of some kind of spicy seafood soup and some boiled eggs. And a slice of rhubarb tart with clotted cream or creme fraiche
>>
>>8693190
Guess the death penalty wouldn't be that much worse after eating that.
>>
>>8693128
>dude weed n booze lmao

fuck right off thanks
>>
>>8693383
t. the cool guy
>>
>>8685362
>leaf eater literally can not avoid telling everyone they are a leaf eater
Like clockwork.
>>
Steak, coconut shrimp, fried oysters, french fries, Ceasar salad, and grape soda.
>>
>>8693644
do you have autism? if you don't like people talking about what they eat, this might be the wrong place for you
>>
I'll ask for a plate of fresh human shit.
>>
>>8692542
weeb's last meal
>>
>>8692750
That sounds not too bad to be honest senpai
>>
>>8684895
>baked chicken
>vegetables

why would you eat healthy when you're gonna die?
>>
>>8693762

because healthy food can taste good too

this thread is completely full of people who seem to actually dislike vegetables. are you all 5?
>>
>>8693762
It says right on the fucking picture that he got the same meal as everyone else in his unit
>>
>>8693762
>he was given the same meal as everyone in his unit
Probably that?
>>
>>8693664
>-1 order of hamburger with lettuce and tomato from Wendell's in Norton (I'm ommivore but this was my favorite meal before becoming omni)
Fucking off faggot.
>>
>>8692697
This is... really sad, anon :(
>>
>>8685864
how can fucking state get so butthurt over one guy and few hundreds of dollars
>>
File: Puffer Fish Sashimi.jpg (139KB, 799x600px) Image search: [Google]
Puffer Fish Sashimi.jpg
139KB, 799x600px
Puffer Fish sashimi prepared by whichever convict is working in the kitchen at the time.
>>
>>8693882
It's Texas. They're always looking for an excuse to make people's lives worse.
>>
2lbs of beer battered halibut
3lbs of chik-fil-a fries
gallon of sweet tea
>>
>>8690068
That sounds like the best way to go if you ask me.
>>
>8691940

Utah
>>
>>8691944

I never understood this logic, if you're giving a fuck you to anybody, it's the poor bastard contracted to clean the place, who most likely had nothing to do with you.

>>8692710

Have you ever fired a gun before? Blanks have pretty much no recoil compared to an actual round. You get the flash and the noise but your felt recoil is nothing.
>>
>>8693383
Is this how to be an edgy teenager these days?
>>
Dozen Marennes oysters
Herb-crusted salt-marsh lamb
A loaf of fresh bread with butter
Grilled mackerel sandwich
Lentil & beef soup
Pan-fried linguica with navy beans
Stuffed eggplant
Mineral water, fruit juice, and beer to wash it down
>>
>>8694145
>Have you ever fired a gun before? Blanks have pretty much no recoil compared to an actual round. You get the flash and the noise but your felt recoil is nothing

Utah started using wax bullets (but still calls them blanks for some reason) in order to generate some recoil. During most wartime military executions, especially when it came to executing deserters, the firing squad would be so drunk they probably wouldn't notice the recoil anyway.
>>
>>8689945

Bananas don't have that much K. You're better off eating a fuck ton of potatoes, and even then it wouldn't do much.
>>
>>8684910
>pint of cottage cheese
holy shit
>>
Hmm probably some sort of combination of German comfort food and Italian cured meats
>>
>>8684869
A bunch of shrimp
Strawberry shake
>>
I'd ask for a gallon of milk, a bottle of laxatives, and a cucumber, drink as much of the milk as I can without puking, take all the laxatives, and seal my asshole with the cucmber, and remove right before getting the chair so when they flip the switch I can explode shit everywhere.
>>
File: 3a8.png (159KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
3a8.png
159KB, 600x400px
>>8687992
underrated
>>
>>8684869
fugu sashimi prepared by a drunk itamae
>>
>>8692546
>Aligators and cows dont come from the ocean
>"sea life"
>>
>>8684869
I wonder what it must feel like.
Having your favorite meal, and knowing you were going to die before you even shit it out
>>
>>8692032
Pretty sure you get to choose how you go
>>
File: mcchicken3.jpg (32KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
mcchicken3.jpg
32KB, 640x537px
for me? it's the mcchicken
>>
>>8692448
>>8684982
Accepting a last meal means you've made peace with the verdict.
>>
>>8684910
I've had radishes before and they taste like shit.
Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>8694494
Thinking of it as a small sending-off party--except instead of being jetted first class to a tropical island they're being bridled to hell by the angel of death.
>>
wth, no one posted the "I'm saving it for later" meal?
>>
File: shrimp.jpg (22KB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
shrimp.jpg
22KB, 450x337px
>>8694428
What kind of shrimp? Popcorn or butterfly? Panko or flour? Scampi maybe?

Sounds pretty good honestly. I love shrimp.
>>
>half pound chili cheese fries
>buffalo wings w garlic just like my pop used to make
>philly cheese steak with bacon
>strawberries
>liter of mello yello
>something foreign that i've never tried before
>>
>>8694585
oh yeah forgot to add: would love me some fried shrimp and a sweet tea
>>
>>8694585
>liter of mello yello
>not a 3 liter
>all those fries and wings and bacon and beef and cheese

anon you need to drink more.
>>
>>8694623
shit i didnt think about that. in the event of a last meal i'm not sure i would eat everything that was given to me though, just sample from everything til i was full
>>
>>8690425
He played it when he left
>>
>>8692750
>When gandalf explains to pippin what happens after death
Jesus christ watching that during your last meal must've been a wild fucking ride.
>>
>>8692750
>death is just another path, one we must all take. the grey rain curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass. and then you see it.
>what, gandalf? see what?
>white shores. and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
>well. that isn't so bad.
>no. no it isn't.

even if it is a work of fiction, i think that that would still be comforting
>>
>>8692724
I imagine if you're on death row heaven has been off the table for a while.
>>
>>8693891
Kek
>>
>>8694781
>Oh look, an evangelical who's entire dogma cosists of redemption from sin dismissing the idea a serial killer can repent.

You'd better start repenting. We've, not they've, murdered innocent people in the name of the state.

Fun fact: Death row inmates who continue to proclaim innocence at the point of execution always refuse last meals. Think you haven't paid for the execution of the innocent? You're irrevocably wrong.
>>
File: 3956843904_20e2bdd23d_b.jpg (1MB, 1020x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3956843904_20e2bdd23d_b.jpg
1MB, 1020x1024px
>>8693686
pretty true.

But i am a nip so.......
>>
File: thumb_600.jpg (102KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
thumb_600.jpg
102KB, 590x590px
sukiyaki don, oroshi soba, a bowl of rice, some natto and a pitcher of beer
>>
>>8685409
>>8694516
Radishes are great.
>>
I would eat like a fat fucking pig

>sauteed reindeer with mashed potatoes, lingonberry jam and pickles
>half a liter of cold milk
>eat while watching the fellowship of the ring

>kebab roll with blue cheese from my local allahu-immigrant-kebab joint
>can of dr.pepper
>eat while watching the two towers

>a whole 20-packet of crisp rye-bread with real butter and fatty cheese
>water
>eat while watching the return of the king

I would die a happy, constipated man
>>
File: 1489242069440.jpg (99KB, 1024x839px) Image search: [Google]
1489242069440.jpg
99KB, 1024x839px
>mfw i eat more unhealthy food on average than these serial killers who were about to be killed

i really need to start my diet tomorrow
>>
>>8695098
>constipated

not for long. but the guards can worry about that.
>>
Why is everyones last movie of choice in this thread the lord of the rings?
>>
>>8695111
>tomorrow
You won't
>>
File: 1489266599569.png (257KB, 1304x892px) Image search: [Google]
1489266599569.png
257KB, 1304x892px
>>8696597
Clearly lies and false accusations.
>>
>>8692700
You've never shot one obviously.
>>
File: 1470441836053.png (145KB, 359x330px) Image search: [Google]
1470441836053.png
145KB, 359x330px
>Turkish style Calzone with mozzarella cheese, tomato sauce, sliced ham and shawarma meat
>a cup of cold tomato sauce on the side
>eight Chili Cheese Tops, McDonalds style
>one empanada de pollo
>one empanada de jamón y queso
>50cl of Faxe Kondi soda
>a cigarette and a lighter to light it
>>
>>8685491
Yeah he was a real sick fuck. Would lure boys over to his house, kill them, then bury them under his house's crawl space. I only live about 10 miles away from where that house used to stand.
>>
>>8684956
PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8684869
Half-dozen oysters rockefeller
Bowl of lobster bisque
Lobster tail
Medium Rare aged porterhouse
garlic mashed potatoes
and finally a generous slice of carrot cake
all washed down with a giant case of cherry-vanilla coke
>>
>>8691940
I think not too long ago Utah allowed execution by firing squad due to a shortage of the chemicals needed for lethal injection
>>
>>8692590
just have him work some other job in the prison the rest of the time
>>
my final meal would be: a 16 pack of fiber one bars to stink up the whole fucking cell block by constant farting, and a seafood sensation from Subway and a coke
>>
>a whole apple or peach pie
>breyers natural vanilla
>rewatch my favorite anime series
>>
>properly made vegetable soup
>generous slice of carrot cake with a fuckton of cream cheese icing
>irish coffee

Also firing squad pl0x
>>
>>8685311
He bombed a building full of office workers and children.
>>
>>8697973
I want to go out finally watching Boku no Pico and I want the warden to watch it with me.
>>
I want my mom to cook me her pasta stew. And if at all possible I'd like to watch Gochiusa back-to-back while drinking a cup of decent coffee and smoking what would be my first and last cigar.
>>
File: IMG_1826.jpg (71KB, 570x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1826.jpg
71KB, 570x392px
It's kind of disturbing that so many posters on a site that harbours the /pol/ cesspool are too young to remember the Oklahoma City bombing
>>
>>8687992
good post
>>
>>8684869
Orange beef and pork fried rice from this one Chinese place I liked. Crab rangoons. A whole dungeness crab and drawn butter. Some risotto with seared scallops and grilled asparagus. Lastly a pork bun and a mango laasi to wash it all down.

>>8692665
But if we go by your logic, what makes the "you" in the next universe you? You know by experience that you do not share experiences with the ones in your past, and so you either must assume that you are from the very first universe ever (unlikely and egoistical) or that each instance is a separate being, no matter how identical their circumstances or experiences. You are not that next "you" since you will never experience your next self.

>>8695043
Are you a Japanese salaryman?

>>8699545
>breyers
>>
>>8684913
>Mint ice cream

Christ what a shitlord
>>
>>8685311
And he's not even in the top 5 of most murders.
Mostly Soth Americans that raped and murdered little girls (and sometimes boys).
What's worse, they were given sentences that they would live to the end of.
The guy that raped and murdered 400 little girls in columbia/Ecuador was released years ago and they immediately lost track of him.
I pray because someone killed him before the end of the week.
>>
>>8685864
Hope someone still ate it.
>>
File: 392947746418947.jpg (32KB, 480x672px) Image search: [Google]
392947746418947.jpg
32KB, 480x672px
>>8684903
>strawberries with meat
Not a bad idea if you replace the chicken with beef.
>>
>>8689945
There's a cunt on YouTube that lives mostly off bananas. Like 25 a day.
>>
>>8694528
Yes, we know Bubba
>>
>>8684869

Ariana Grande's pussy.
>>
>>8700062
>his last meal should impress me
Nah.
>>
>>8684905
>prison escape
like any sane person would agree to being liked in a cage like an animal. that in itself shouldn't be a crime, but other crimes committed in its commission (like if you kill a guard) should obviously be counted
>>
Why do these guys all pick balanced meals? Like what's the point of eating potatoes and bread when you can get 40lb of lobster tails in different styles
>>
>>8684973
not really. they've proven that people's brains are still active up to 10min after death. Traditionally death time is counted when the person's heart stops beating (flatline) but now it's under debate.
>>
>>8700010
im a fat mexican that has some nip ancestry

dunno, i just love nip food. i used to be all about sushi until i expanded my horizons a bit more. every time i go to lil tokyo i order the same shit. shits fucking delicious when im buzzed
>>
>>8701525
Ages ago it was worked out that you can't have literally anything you want.

You don't 'get what's given to you' but you also can't go nuts. Gotta be reasonable, which is why most of these last meals are...perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>8693891
sad for you the farm raised puffer fish have been bread to not have the poisonous organ
>>
>>8701525

because you like potatoes and bread

also cause people who are about to lose their lives might want to relive their memories of pre-custodial normalcy
>>
File: IMG_8874.jpg (267KB, 1372x1556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8874.jpg
267KB, 1372x1556px
>>8684869
10 gallons of vanilla ice cream, watching the entire 80s transformers series on loop until I finish it
>>
>>8691940
utah and iirc idaho used to offer it at the prisoner's option due to some weird obsolete mormon belief.
>>
In france before death penalty got abolished there was no "last meal" because the conscript learned it was execution morning half an hour before he was to be taken to the place.
They did get a glass of rhum though.
>>
>>8703015
a glass of what
>>
>>8703020
rhum an alcohol distilled from fermented sugar cane syrup
>>
>>8684869
What a Nigger who drinks a&w when he could have been driking barqs or however you spell that stupid shit.
>>
>>8699940
They kinda pushed him.
>>
>>8703035
He may have been confused with the spelling
>>
ideally,

sancocho con carne de res (beef stew/soup) with a separate plate of medium grain white rice
mofongo stuffed with shrimp, octopus and conch meat
raw clams and oysters
a thick-ass dry aged ribeye
an avocado
at least a dozen tacos prepared with different shits
coca-cola
whatever cocktail my bro wishes to prepare for me
chocolate/raspberry ice-cream
pumpkin pie ice-cream

afterwards i take a huge shit, cum inside my would-be wife like 20 times, and i die as i watch the first harry potter while falling asleep with her in my arms. very faggot i know
>>
>>8691940
Serial Killing. The reason he choose firing squad:

"I lived by the gun, I murdered with a gun, so I will die by the gun"
>>
The traditional last meal and a cheerwine
>>
>>8684919
It's scary but the only alternative is for things to never end which I think is way more horrifying.
>>
>>8691940
2010. Inmates get options for execution method in Utah.
>>
>>8684869
>a cup of spicy jambalaya with sausage, chicken, and fish
>extra spicy chilli chicken from my favorite chinese-indian place
>1/4 pound cheeseburger with pickles, onions, and buffalo sauce
>a single, freshly baked chocolate chip cookie
>a cold glass of water and a diet coke on ice to wash it down with
>>
>>8701525
Most people enjoy variety
>>
>>8703275
I think the concept of eternity in general is pretty disturbing, whether it's life or oblivion.
>>
>>8703240
That's pretty metal
>>
>>8700010
what makes you "you"now?
>>
>>8703787
Well here's a comforting thought for you then. You know all of time starting with the big bang to your awareness? Are you scared of that? That's the same kind of thing you'll be up against when you cease. Pretty easy, you dealt with it before.
>>
>>8696597
your step dad is a retard and easily manipulable person then.
>>
File: IMG_4784.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4784.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Would eat this meal.
Colombian Empanadas, Chicharrones, Plantains, Sausage, Breaded Milanesa, and Fajita.
>>
What if someone fucked up your last meal? Like, you people ordering from restaurants and stuff, what if they fucking burnt it or undercooked it or got your order wrong or some shit?

As long as you can eat for as long as you want, I would totally just spend a day eating steak, lightly steamed broccoli, mashed potatoes, and hot fudge brownie sundaes.
>>
>>8684869
White pussy
- a spic
>>
>>8684869
None death row last meal:
Mussels, Shrimp(whole), blue crab, squid, baby octopus, and a lobster tail(just because although not necessary) all tossed into a wok and cooked with minimal water seasoned with asian spices to create a curry like dish. Had this cooked up with one of my older cousins when I was younger and it was the best. Must add the shit of all the seafood into the pot for true flavor.

Death row last meal:
Thigh and breast from KFC, 2 large mcdonalds french fries, 12 blazin wings from Buffalo Wild Wings, quart of house fried rice with chinese sausage, 2 oz of everclear if allowed and 2 cigarette to wash it down. A coke would be nice too.
>>
I'd probably be too nervous and scared to eat. I mean, thats when the rubber meets the road, innit?

I wouldn't want to shit myself either.
>>
File: Das hostile beaker.jpg (14KB, 201x219px) Image search: [Google]
Das hostile beaker.jpg
14KB, 201x219px
>>8684913
>>Mint Icecream
He didnt deserve lethal injection. He deserved to be hung from his nipples. Get his balls burned by a welding torch, and also death from humongous dick through the brain.
>>
>>8704199
Stop being a coward. Your death will happen regardless you rapist of a school girl.
>>
>>8704204
why? He did us all a favor.
>>
>>8704205
>raping a school girl

Highschool girls got no ass why would I rape one of them

My serial rapist dick needs THE BUNDA
>>
Spicy tuna roll, a garlic butter steak, Brussel sprouts, cooked carrots, some olives, goat cheese on bread, and some nice juice and tea
>>
>>8700019
>>8704204
but mint icecream is good
>>
>>8684869

An entire jar of pickles
>>
What would Jeffrey Dahmer's last meal be?
>>
id make em give me my mothers macaroni or a tall glass of turnip juice
>>
>>8684869
I want his last meal. Looks and sounds great. Replace a&w with sprecher though
>>
>>8685864
>costs $90,000 a year more to hold a death row inmate than a general population inmate
>"wtf this death row shit is getting too expensive"
>"let's just cut the last meal to save a couple hundred bucks an inmate"
>>
>>8705216
the guy in the chair before him
>>
>>8688931
>>8691940
If you get the option always pick firing squad followed by hanging.

Lethal injection hasn't been proven painless or instantaneous.
>>
>>8700037
Pedro Alonso López. This one is really fucked up.
>>
>>8690065
he's most likely surprised he got away with 33 separate murders, brainlet.
>>
>>8692524
I just like onions can ya blame me
>>
>>8707318
>yeet
suptv?
>>
>>8707328
Not me bro Ive never been there
>>
>>8694505
you certainly don't
>>
>>8707470
You can request to die in a certain way

IIRC in Florida they still have their electric chair, and they will occasionally get people on death row that request to be killed using it.

but I think a judge or someone has to approve of that.

A great majority of executions that are done recently use lethal injection.

I want to say Montana (???) Or some other bfe state, still has the firing squad as an option.
>>
>>8707528
I think Utah was the the last State with firing squads.
>>
>>8707538
Ur right

Apparently they still have it lol

http://www.npr.org/2015/04/05/397672199/utah-brings-back-firing-squad-executions-witnesses-recall-the-last-one
>>
rare porterhouse, fresh horseradish on the side
baked potato with sour cream
slice of strawberry cheesecake
cold pints of beer (2)
glass of water
toothpick

>>8707548
Best way to go.
>>
This kinda shit weirds me the fuck out to think about. I feel like the task of deciding my final meal would kill me in itself. How can you possibly decide out of the billion options?

I just feel like immediately I'd regret my choice and think of something better. And Jesus Christ the sense of sadness that would come over you the second you swallowed that last bite, knowing you'll never, ever eat anything else in your entire life? Gives me chills to think about.
>>
>>8684909
glad I'm not the only one who saw it...
>>
>>8707589
Its not actually a "last" meal, its usually given several days before
>>
>>8707589
>>8707589
Okay for your crimes you child rapist of a dog.
>>
>>8705441
Well done!

>Getting onto Reddits level now
>>
>>8696597
Could be since John does seem like a retard like Forest Gump. To friendly and all.
>>
>>8697973
Mine is the Hobbit, an unexpected journey.
>>
File: potato-happy-face.jpg (77KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
potato-happy-face.jpg
77KB, 500x333px
>>8684909
Awww...
>>
>>8685362
*someone* watched phantom gourmet this weekend. shill.
>>
my own testicles, fried.
>>
>>8697973
Runtime is pretty much longer than any movie made.
>>
100 scaled raw shrimps and 4 lemons.
>>
>>8684913
Garbage taste. Proof Oklahoma City was a false flag.
>>
>>8694513
If you eat a last mask you can't haunt your killers
>>
>>8700010
Well if one believes in hard determinism it could be possible that it is simply and infinite that repeats it self over and over. Since the initial cause is always the first "explosion" and assuming it is always the same then it would always lead to the same end result.
>>
>>8684869
butter chicken
>>
Medium rare 16 oz ribeye steak, and when I say medium rare, I mean fucking rare. If I cut into it and don't see any pink or blood coming out, I will refuse to be executed.
>>
File: Metal_Gear_alt_art.jpg (261KB, 626x883px) Image search: [Google]
Metal_Gear_alt_art.jpg
261KB, 626x883px
>>8684900
>mfw
>>
>>8702536
How do you breed away a liver?
>>
>>8687065
The reason that the concept of a last meal request exists is so that by accepting the last meal, you in turn make peace with your captors, so to speak. That way, when you finally face your death sentence, be it lethal injection or the electric chair, you can't claim you weren't given fair rights, unfair treatment, last rites etc.
Thread posts: 298
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.