[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did they stop making 64oz bottles of malt liquor? I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 45oz_64oz_r-200x278.jpg (18KB, 200x278px) Image search: [Google]
45oz_64oz_r-200x278.jpg
18KB, 200x278px
Why did they stop making 64oz bottles of malt liquor? I never saw any articles or press releases on them being banned or anything, they just vanished.
>>
>>8682867
I would like to know why as well. That is some nostalgia shit.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
>>8682867
How the hell did they make money? Does some macrobrewery own them and sell the leftover residue to the LCD?
>>
>>8682867
This explains how black men fuck those fat, nasty black bitches.
>>
because the whole world hates me

>>8682939
yes
>>
>>8682867
Race riots, Ferguson, all those other nigger killings....

It's simply too cheap, Your flooding the ghetto in cheap malt liquor and expecting no consequences
>>
>>8682867
You think they want to make a press release about the fact that they're selling too much malt liquor to trashy people who get out of control? They've even went a step further, now it's harder to find 40oz bottles, because most have switched to 32.

If you want to see some more inner city degeneracy that caused malt liquor to change its stripes, see why they switched from "shatter-proof glass" to plastic. I'll give you a hint: head trauma.
>>
>>8683681
they gave press releases about four loko tilt etc... and Cisco being marketed towards kids
>>
File: 1967.jpg (88KB, 570x760px) Image search: [Google]
1967.jpg
88KB, 570x760px
Why'd they stop making gallon whiskey?
>>
>>8683138
Why are black women so fat and ugly? I feel like less than 10% of nigresses I see are above 3/10. The rest are godawful disgusting. Maybe it's because I'm in the USA, we have the worst blacks
>>
>>8683910
Yep, that's why they were smart and took action before a witch hunt public backlash campaign could start.
>>
>>8682867
Why would you want to drink that shit anyways?

They changed it because they were getting smashed over peoples heads, or being used to stab people. "Nig knife"
>>
>>8683971
they still make glass 40oz.....
>>
>>8684033
I live in a pretty shitty area and all i see are plastic 32s. Maybe in better areas with more responsible people they still sell those.
>>
>>8684044
I live in a bad area too and we are full stocked of glass 40ozs and cheap md 20 20 and cisco
>>
File: 1g.jpg (23KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1g.jpg
23KB, 480x640px
>>8683920
Hey, I have that exact same bottle. Too bad it wasn't full when I bought it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.