[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on bobby flay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: douchebag-bobby-flay_o_252833.jpg (172KB, 640x492px) Image search: [Google]
douchebag-bobby-flay_o_252833.jpg
172KB, 640x492px
who is this guy? everyone from food network etc says he is like gordan Ramsey but i hear he is supreme level asshole
>>
Bobby Flay
>>
>>8678874
>Redpill
go away
>>
File: 1451365378250.jpg (20KB, 306x306px)
1451365378250.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>8678874
>tex mexify everything
>>
>>8678914
nothing wrong with redpill
>>
>>8678874
he used to be married to the hot blonde lawyer from Law & Order, then he cheated on her and still came out on top in the divorce settlement
>>
His favorite ingredient is GINGER.
>>
>>8678874
Also, yes, it is 100% apparent that he is a gigantic asshole.
>>
>>8678874

From what I have read about him, he is one cold ass honky. A brilliant, calculating man, who has worked and earned every shred of celebrity he has.

I, personally, hate his celebrity persona... the sort of.... overly confident bagelly frat boy thing. but it clearly works for him. some people love it. and he has great eyes...
>>
>>8679220
>and he has great eyes...
You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>8679220
he's a high school drop out with a juvey record that got lucky
>>
File: imagesCATJUPQE.jpg (18KB, 267x189px)
imagesCATJUPQE.jpg
18KB, 267x189px
>>8678874
All you need to know:

At the end of one of his battles on the original Japanese Iron Chef, he hopped on top of his cutting board and went all Rocky Balboa fists in air.

He stood.
In shoes.
In top of a food prep area.
In Japan, where shoes and cleanliness are already a dodgy subject.

Grade A1 douchebag there.
>>
>>8679274
I remember seeing that. It was the catalyst for the creation of the spin-off show Iron Chef America.
>>
I met him in person he is a fucking asshole he only wins because his friends let him win his food too me tastes like shit fucker don't know how to grill meats
>>
>>8679201
>Also, yes, it is 100% apparent that he is a gigantic asshole.
Indeed, it's been apparent since his first two cooking shows. He was rude as shit condescending to Jack McDavid, a guy with a longer pedigree and successful restaurant at the time. He had to get a comedian to co-host his second show because of his learning disability high school dropout level of education, why? well, he used to attack and jump on guests who were encouraged to ask him questions while cooking. The comedian had to "translate" for the audience member to calm down Bobby.
http://www.food-cooking.net/12-cooking/6617a380a34a1237.htm#.WMYjMYHyvIU

Notice neither of those shows are in reruns because they're too embarrassing to Bobby, who obviously had a lot of coaching to hide his true persona. In fact, sometimes when you look at imdb, or wikipedia, you can see Bobby takes great pains to omit the series in the biosketch. Just jumps right over anything very calculatingly not flattering.
>>
>>8679344
Jesus Christ, I thought he was cool. Emeril lagasse and and Alton Brown are cool.
>>
>>8679403
I've heard Alton brown is a dick too, wouldn't surprise me at all. He's probably like a cynical smart ass dick which I'll let slide though
>>
>>8679411
Alton Brown is not faking the nerd stuff, though. He really is a brainy cunt. I chuckled when I saw one of his more recent shows when he is hitting the road across America looking for cool hole-in-the-wall places on motorcycles...but the bikes are BMWs (the kind retirees with too much money buy for fun)...trying to appear bad-ass but failing hard, etc.
>>
>>8679428
>but the bikes are BMWs
maybe they were the only company that would cough up the expensive bikes?
>>
>>8678914
Why do people sperg out about 4chan slang being used on 4chan? It's obviously ironic anyway.
>>
File: 1489055777477.jpg (83KB, 1375x645px)
1489055777477.jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
>>8678874
Lol my sister and I used to call this nigga Booby Flea.

good times
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.