[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenyan AA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2202.jpg (1MB, 2220x3322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2202.jpg
1MB, 2220x3322px
This is some of the best coffee I've ever had.
>>
>>8677569
Okay
>>
>>8677569
t. Trader Joe's shill

but for real, that was roasted too dark for me. I've tried a few of TJ's coffees and they were all really burnt tasting and tasted stale. If this is the best coffee you've ever had, you should expand your palate and try some microroast coffees
>>
>>8677569
You've not had any decent coffee then
>>
>>8677584
I said *some but it's up there. Considering the price it's awesome. I like the Terrazu as well. Microroast sounds pricey.
>>
File: cycling cap.jpg (28KB, 571x571px) Image search: [Google]
cycling cap.jpg
28KB, 571x571px
>>8677584
>try some microroast coffees
>>8677722
>Microroast sounds pricey.

Faggot. Microroast literally just means that somebody roasted them in a small batch.

Go to your local hipster coffee shop and I'm sure that some nigger in a bicycle hat will be peddling his beans. No pun intended.
>>
>>8677766
Sounds too hipster. I'm fine with the QC for the coffee im abs to find on the regular.
>>
>>8677569
I wasn't impressed.

I do live in Seattle though and I have a huge choice of small coffee roasters to buy freshly roasted coffee from.
>>
>>8677766
>>8677722
Microroast is just the term for just that, small-batch roasts. It's usually the best way way to ensure it's a fresh roast. It's not too pricey, like $15/lb. You can probably even go to your local farmers market or something and find someone selling the coffee they roasted that morning.
>>
Price?

TJ's have anything darker and comparable to Starbuck's bagged French Roast whole bean*?

* Waaaay better than coffee brewed at Starbucks and excellent price:performance when on sale at Costco ($15.49/2.5lb)
>>
>>8678122
This was about $10
>>
I know this isn't the right place for it, but.

>mfw brits pretend to take their tea very seriously
>they make fun of burgers for not knowing how to brew decent tea
>the snaggle tooth faggots are the worlds largest consumers of instant coffee

Fuck the english.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.