[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone interested?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

Anyone interested?
>>
Not like you can do much with that but go for it.

I'd be interested to see you blend the alfredo sauce with the broccoli (after it's been steamed or boiled)

and report on how it came out
>>
>>8677336
ur supposed to use chicken and not beef
>>
>>8677375
Says who
>>
>>8677375
forgot to add that type of pasta (I think) is the only one ive ever had trouble cooking

>>8677378
the beef broccoli cheese combo seems off but go for it

the outside of the pasta would be completely overcooked and the middle part with the crimp would still not even be aldente
>>
Smells good
>>
>>8677336
I don't get how Alfredo sauce and beef are supposed to be in the same meal. Also Alfredo sauce from a jar and mechanically tenderized beef? Why? Do you hate yourself?
>>
>>8677393
replace alfredo with brown chinese sauce
>>
>>8677336
Someone: Hey OP, I want the most voluminous and miasmic gas possible, what can you suggest?
OP: Say no more
>>
Just waiting on the noods now
Wish i had some garlic bread
>>
>>8677404
Looks kinda grim.
>>
>>8677404
Jesus man, why don't you put more alfredo sauce in there you disgusting fat peice of shit manchild
>>
Stuff is actually damn good i must say
>>
>>8677424
now your just fucking with us, lets see where this goes; put it on a pizza now you faggot
>>
>>8677424
>>8677425

nvermind, thought the plate was a mexican tortilla
>>
>>8677398
should have done this.
you fucked up, op
>>
>>8677431
Wtf is brown chinese sauce
>>
I think this looks good. Well done.
>>
>>8677444
I ate it all.
>>
>>8677428
lol thought the same exact thing

>>8677442
its what they put on beef or chicken w/broccoli

something of a mother sauce that gets tweaked for each recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsHAix_kBrg&t=1s
>>
>>8677424
I have to admit that i'd definitely eat that but still think things could have went down different
>>
>>8677403
Im actually already farting like crazy.....how did you know that?

They smell cheesy and sweet
>>
>>8677336
Alfredo sauce is easy as fuck to make and 10x better than the jarred stuff.
>>
>>8677336
Make your own fucking sauce you fucking american

You all make me sick
>average youtube video
>today we're gonna cook X
>presents 4 cans
>opens cans
>dispenses content into bowl
>done
>>
>>8677524
The fresh cream to make it ...plus parm is way more than this jar costs
>>
>>8677535
Who has time for that

Can sauce is no different from "muh authentic sauccee"
>>
>>8677545
Hint: the jar contains grease and coagulated crap
>>
>>8677552
>grease
How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>8677552
The guy poured it over mechanically tenderized beef. I don't think he really cares much about quality.
>>
>>8677524

real alfredo sauce is trash that will give you a heart attack, the cream stuff is better
>>
>>8677535
this

>>8677551
>who has time to cook
>>
>>8677565
Whats wrong with tenderizing meat
>>
>>8677476
Fuck off namefag
>>
>>8677551
>Can sauce is no different from "muh authentic sauccee"
Yes it is. Tastes way better when you make it yourself.

>>8677545
>I only use ingredients once
>>
>>8677535
Euros and Asians eat jarred sauce a lot, too. I think using stuff like that is a question of competency and general socioeconomic class. I usually make my own sauce for pasta, but every now and then I like to open a jar of marinara to have with my homemade meatballs because I'm tired or lazy. I would never eat jarred alfredo, it just never comes out satisfying. Plus it's not good for you anyways, so might as well make your own for the occasion with lots of good parmigiano.
>>
>>8677596
Parm is like $7 for a tiny triangle
>aint nobody got time fuh dat
>>
>>8677572
I allows them to sell you a cheap, tough cut as a steak. Personally I'd rather have no steak than a cheap cut masquerading as one, the same way I'd rather have no Alfredo sauce than whatever came out of that jar. But whatever floats your boat. I also don't get why anyone would want to put beef and Alfredo sauce together in the first place. What you did is completely beyond me.
>>
File: Marchiatura_2.jpg (2MB, 1952x2536px) Image search: [Google]
Marchiatura_2.jpg
2MB, 1952x2536px
>>8677615
Try looking harder, m8. If you're in the states you can get a decent wedge from Trader Joe's for the same, or you can get a xbox heug wedge from Costco for like 10 bucks that'll last for a month or two. Oh, and that BelGioso stuff from the grcery store is shite, gotta get the stuff that actually says parmigiano reggiano in the rind, similar to pic related. When it comes to cheese, the real deal is pretty much always worth it.
>>
>>8677633
So there is nothing wrong with tenderizing meat...as i suspected
>>
>>8677615
Then use fake parmesan, it's what the jar is using.

>thinks jarred classico sauce uses real paremsan
o i am laffin
>>
>>8677642
No, I just prefer to make stews and braises with tough cuts instead of trying to turn them into steaks. The way I see it a good steak is a very good thing, but a cheap steak isn't worth bothering with. Just my opinion, man.
>>
>>8677661
Sometimes I'd use a lesser cut sliced really really thin for a steak sandwich.
>>
File: 1489296584824.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1489296584824.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>8677413
>>
Looks better than I expected OP, not going to lie
>>
>>8677568
fucking authentic marinara sauce takes 4 hours to make. Yeah, I don't think everyone has that kind of time on their hands.
>>
>>8677971
>what is middle ground
I make home made pasta sauce all the time. takes an hour. most of which it's simmering while i'm doing something else
>>
>>8678002
Go home Martha Stewart
>>
>>8678004
not an argument
>>
File: o.jpg (116KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
116KB, 750x1000px
>>8677375
>>8677424

I, for one, am a fan of using beef in recipes where you would ordinarily use chicken. Sometimes the results can be pretty good, as with what OP made.

Pic related. Beef cutlet sandwich. Prepared just like a chicken cutlet sandwich.. only with beef!
>>
>>8677336
nice broccoli tho

stalk is the best part
>>
>>8678033
For me, it's the McBeef
>>
>>8678033
>I, for one, am a fan of using beef in recipes where you would ordinarily use chicken.
Ordinarily chicken doesn't go with Alfredo sauce pasta. That's some Olive Garden level bullshit.
>>
>>8678222
YOU'RE some Olive Garden level bullshit.
>>
>>8677535
this. Fucking bottle sauces are disgusting.
>>
This board is top pleb. Unless you work, wash clothes, clean your house and cook all in the same day a canned sauce is not justified.
>>
>>8678322
>justified

before who? God?
>>
>>8678352
for being lazy
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.