[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soylent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: soylent105949.jpg (38KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
soylent105949.jpg
38KB, 360x360px
Anyone have experience with Soylent? I'm considering trying it for breakfast as I often skip it.

Debating whether I'd prefer the Cacao or the Coffiest flavor. Also heard something about referral codes for half off, I'm thinking about getting 36 bottles. I thought the price is a little steeper than expected, but considering this is meant to act as a meal replacement & I only intend to try it for breakfast, it's not bad.
>>
Eat real food instead you thunderous faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdqCYZqKNTo
>>
>>8675568
A scoop of slimfast powder and 300mls of whole milk is my breakfast everyday. Cheap and works great.
>>
File: mbvnxfjoz7hiwwzer4no.jpg (113KB, 958x577px) Image search: [Google]
mbvnxfjoz7hiwwzer4no.jpg
113KB, 958x577px
This is you on Soylent
>>
>>8675568
Why would you want to eat humans?
>>
>>8675568
You came to a food and cooking board to discuss a food and cooking replacement.
Are you retarded?
>>
>I only intend to try it
>36 bottles
>referral codes

shills raus
>>
I tried 5 bags of Joylent, which is a Dutch Soylent clone. Was pretty good and I felt like I had quite a lot of energy and it made me feel full. No weird problems with my shit either. I live with my parents tho currently, so just eating real food is free. Might get some when I move out to study.

Joylent was started by an ex cocaine dealer so he should know how to do powders. Better than that american faggot that couldn't even keep rats out of his "production facility".
>>
normal is cheaper and looks less likely to be gross
>>
Soylents, when will they learn?
>>
>>8675568
I want soylent shills to leave. Fuck off with your shitty product
>>
What kind of job and life do you have that you literally do not have the time to eat?

I feel like this sort of thing is most popular among poopsocker "gamers" who are literally too lazy to get up from the computer, so they store liquid food next to their piss bottles.
>>
reported for viral marketing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.