[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beer General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: BEER.jpg (224KB, 1611x1008px) Image search: [Google]
BEER.jpg
224KB, 1611x1008px
help me robots. please help me. let me greentext

>drink a lot last night
>this morning i felt horrible all dau
>i drank a lot tonight
>currently feel preetty sauced
>worried that when i wake up im going to feel awful

I'm concerned that I am ALLERGIC to beer/hops and its not just a hangover. How can I measure this? I feel ok right now except for the fact I feel loose and drunk. But all today, I didnt have a "pain" headache, it was more like a feeling of constant annoyance throughout the day, that something in my head was really bothersome, and it was unbearable and there was nothing I could do about it. How do I prevent this? Am I allergic? Are those normal hangover symtpons? I am seriously freaking out. Because again, its not pain, just an "awareness" in my head of an incredibly uncomfortable feeling

PLEASE HELP. oh my god. I mean I have legit anxiety and OCd
>>
ALso I had really heavy beers tonight. DirtWolf etc. I'm reaally worried and paranoid. Please help. Im seriosulyl concerned about my health, permantely
>>
>>8674890
That's just all the sugar from the beer being processed

Alcoholic drinks with sugar make you feel the worst the next day
>>
>>8674890
Drink a shitload of water, you'll be alright. I promise. Like 32 oz.
>>
>>8674890
Just drink a beer when you wake up and you'll be fine.
>>
>>8674928

Could it lead to some kind of brain damage if you have too much? And done multiple days in succession?
>>
>>8675533
Alcohol yes, sugar not so much.
Though studies have shown that you can restore quite a bit of brain function after you stop drinking.
Of course, we're talking aweeks/months/years of binge drinking, not something you can get from a single night.
Most likely your feelings are due to hangover.
>>
>>8675543

But there's no real pain. It's just this incredibly uncomfortable "awareness" that there's a sensation in my head. I don't know how to describe it. I keep having images in my mind of wanting to stab myself, put my head in a grinder and just have it torn to pieces.
>>
>>8675600
Probably just your subconscious wanting to rid the world of your stupidity
>>
>>8674890
You're drinking too much "liquid alchohol" ie. watery alcohol that bloats easily.

Have a shot of "dry alcohol" like tequila or vodka directly before going to bed tonight and that should cancel it out.
>>
File: Breakfast-Stout-glass.jpg (50KB, 800x452px) Image search: [Google]
Breakfast-Stout-glass.jpg
50KB, 800x452px
>>8674890
Is this beer kino?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.